PDA

View Full Version : Another massive upset brewing

JasonEvans
11-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Kansas State, with future NBA lottery picks Bill Walker and Michael Beasley is currently losing at home to Pittsburgh State by 3 points about midway through the 2nd half.

For those of you unfamlliar with the Pitt State Gorillas, they play in the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association Conference. They were picked pre-season 3rd in that conference. Did I mention that it is a Division II conference?

And you thought App State over Michigan was a big upset?!?! These guys would be 15-point underdogs to Gardner-Webb, maybe more.

--Jason "go Gorillas!!!" Evans

mepanchin
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Looks like they won by 10 and Beasley finished with 30 but I'm having problems finding the box score

Bob Green
11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Kansas State won 76-66 as Michael Beasley fueled a second half rally (http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAB_20071111_PITST@KSST). He scored 30 points and grabbed 14 rebounds. I'm not sure how good Kansas State will be this year, but Michael Beasley is a beast. He excelled over the summer on the USA U19 Team. I expect he is one and done.

mepanchin
11-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh certainly. Beasley has said as much numerous times.