PDA

View Full Version : Ga Tech goes down

gotoguy
11-09-2007, 08:14 PM
to UNC-G in Atlanta, 84-71, after being outscored 45-28 in the second half.

riverside6
11-09-2007, 08:32 PM
That's crazy, but in looking at the stats they turned the ball over quite a bit and they couldn't stop UNCG "big man" Kyle Hines. While Georgia Tech fans will be jumping ship, I'm not too worried after this loss, they started a freshman point guard and don't have either of their top big men, RaSean Dickey and Zach Peacock.

What a week for North Carolina college basketball!

duketaylor
11-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Lots of good basketball can be found in the state of North Carolina, to be sure. UNC-W, Davidson and many more, lots of good hoops in the state.

RelativeWays
11-09-2007, 09:39 PM
As a Spartan Alum, I'm thrilled. UNCG has come close to beating State and Wake a couple of times but always fell short. Now they've won pretty convincingly considering it was at Tech. On the other hand, it shows you how much the margin has narrowed between the big time conferences and the smaller schools.

dukie’s_daughter
11-09-2007, 10:03 PM
That's crazy, but in looking at the stats they turned the ball over quite a bit and they couldn't stop UNCG "big man" Kyle Hines. While Georgia Tech fans will be jumping ship, I'm not too worried after this loss, they started a freshman point guard and don't have either of their top big men, RaSean Dickey and Zach Peacock.

What a week for North Carolina college basketball!

Anybody else rooting for the Lenoir-Rhyne Bears?

grad_devil
11-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Anybody else rooting for the Lenoir-Rhyne Bears?

And you know who the AD is at L-R, right?

Anybody else think it's time for payback that's long overdue? :)

--grad_devil