PDA

View Full Version : this is quite funny

NovaScotian
11-09-2007, 12:58 PM
not for the overly sensitive

http://ghostsofwaynefontes.blogspot.com/2007/11/why-is-it-so-easy-to-hate-these-guys.html

EarlJam
11-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Slammin' on my man Hurley makes me wanna buss a cap!

Some of it was indeed pretty funny. The Wojo piece was funny:

Regarding Wojo's floor slapping:

It was more agonizing than hands screeching down a chalkboard. No matter if Duke was up by 20 or down by 20, after any big play WoJo was pounding that floor. He was a tenacious little f**cker in that regard. How someone didn’t just turn and punch him in the heat of the moment, I will never know.

Regarding J.J.'s dark poetry:

“A sharp thorn once cut my soul. The blood flowed, but no bandage would cover the wound. I couldn't help but stare at the distant moon. Waiting for a resolution to come at an instant soon.”

How does Redick's mom respond when she reads that sh**t? "J.J I don't understand, I thought we pampered you and kept you away from drugs and Slayer."

Someone needs to write him, however, to inform him that Shane Battier is not white.

-EarlJam

dkbaseball
11-09-2007, 02:14 PM
makes me wanna buss a cap!

Don't do it EJ. Your friends here would all miss you. Take the gun away from your mouth.

EarlJam
11-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Don't do it EJ. Your friends here would all miss you. Take the gun away from your mouth.

Too late. I did it. I'm posting from Hell. Lots of baby blue around here and surprised that it only seats 23,000 or so.

Back to the topic at hand. Go to the "Coolest of the Not Very Cool" section of the blog and check out that dunk by Tom Chambers. Amazing.

-EarlJam

allenmurray
11-09-2007, 02:36 PM
I love the retorical question posed to Cherokee Parks, "Hows that NBA career working out?

I wish someone wold pay me eleven million dollars to play basketball for 9 years. Everytime I hear someone say anybody in the NBA is a flop I remind myself that if you are one of the best 500 or so people in the entire world at something, and you are getting at a minimum hundreds of thousahnds of dollars per year to do it, you are doing alright.

Cali-Duke
11-09-2007, 04:53 PM
what about laettner. you'd think he'd be in the list...especially over shane :p