PDA

View Full Version : New podcast with former Duke players

meansy53
03-19-2020, 05:49 PM
Hi all! My name is Andy Means; I was a walk-on from 2001-2004. I currently work in the fantasy sports industry and, due to the current state of sports in general, we have been looking for new ways to create some content. As a result, I have started my own podcast (called Means Streets) and will be having some former teammates on where we talk about all things basketball and non-basketball. My first guest was the one, the only, Reggie Love!

I figured you all would enjoy the plethora of Duke stories we talked about, not to mention some President Obama talk too. I have a few more guests lined up in the near future, so be on the lookout for more episodes soon!

To find the podcast, you can search 'RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy Fix' wherever you get your podcasts. It will be there for now until I get it under the 'Means Streets' name.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I was a frequent DBR user back in my younger days! As always, let's go Duke.

-Meansy

fidel
03-19-2020, 06:06 PM
Hi all! My name is Andy Means; I was a walk-on from 2001-2004. I currently work in the fantasy sports industry and, due to the current state of sports in general, we have been looking for new ways to create some content. As a result, I have started my own podcast (called Means Streets) and will be having some former teammates on where we talk about all things basketball and non-basketball. My first guest was the one, the only, Reggie Love!

I figured you all would enjoy the plethora of Duke stories we talked about, not to mention some President Obama talk too. I have a few more guests lined up in the near future, so be on the lookout for more episodes soon!

To find the podcast, you can search 'RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy Fix' wherever you get your podcasts. It will be there for now until I get it under the 'Means Streets' name.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I was a frequent DBR user back in my younger days! As always, let's go Duke.

-Meansy

Sweet.

weezie
03-19-2020, 10:00 PM
...I was a frequent DBR user back in my younger days!

-Meansy

I will overlook this comment. :cool:

roge054
03-23-2020, 03:58 PM
Good content and fun podcast. Great work Andy and Reggie. Thanks!!

TomJoad
03-23-2020, 04:38 PM
Thoroughly enjoyable podcast.

meansy53
03-28-2020, 09:03 AM
Thanks all!

FYI, Episode 2 went up a few days ago with Chris Duhon. He talks a ton about each of the respective Duke teams he was on and also has some really good Coach K and Kobe Bryant stories toward the end.

I also finally got Apple approval for my own channel, so you can find those first two episodes and all future episodes by searching 'Means Streets' and clicking on the one with my ugly mug on it. I will go out on a limb and say that everyone here is going to love the next guest I have on :p

Appreciate the support! Go Duke

-Meansy

OZZIE4DUKE
03-29-2020, 11:27 AM
Thanks all!

FYI, Episode 2 went up a few days ago with Chris Duhon. He talks a ton about each of the respective Duke teams he was on and also has some really good Coach K and Kobe Bryant stories toward the end.

I also finally got Apple approval for my own channel, so you can find those first two episodes and all future episodes by searching 'Means Streets' and clicking on the one with my ugly mug on it. I will go out on a limb and say that everyone here is going to love the next guest I have on :p

Appreciate the support! Go Duke

-Meansy
I just subscribed on Apple Podcasts this morning! Look forward to listening to them this week! http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

bigperm13
03-30-2020, 12:09 AM
Gonna love all the guests I have a feeling.

kako
03-30-2020, 01:10 AM
Found it on Spotify. Thanks!

9F

roge054
04-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Really good podcast. Academic adviser hiding in bushes at dorm. That's a gem. Money quote "don't bet against Duke". Great come back in bad circumstance.
Thanks Andy and Chris. Keep em coming.

gep
04-08-2020, 07:05 PM
I listened to Reggie and Chris this past weekend, and listened to Shane this morning. GREAT STUFF. Keep it going... and thanks...