PDA

View Full Version : Austin Parker will punt in Hula Bowl All Star

jimsumner
01-03-2020, 08:02 PM
A job tryout in Hawaii.

What could be better?

https://goduke.com/news/2020/1/3/football-parker-accepts-invitation-to-hula-bowl.aspx

HereBeforeCoachK
01-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Good for him....happy for him...and best wishes.

On the other hand, a metaphor of sorts for our season.....

Bob Green
01-04-2020, 10:17 AM
Congratulations to Austin Parker. I hope he booms a couple long ones.

jv001
01-04-2020, 10:26 AM
A job tryout in Hawaii.

What could be better?

https://goduke.com/news/2020/1/3/football-parker-accepts-invitation-to-hula-bowl.aspx

Nothing here on earth could top that. My year at Schofield Barracks was worth the trip I had to make to Vietnam. Love Hawaii and have been blessed to go back 4 more times.

Go Austin and GoDuke!

Acymetric
01-07-2020, 04:34 PM
I missed this thread when it was posted...best of luck to Austin! It would be fun to have a punter in the NFL, I wonder if he has the leg? Would argue we should have a kicker in the league right now...

jimsumner
01-07-2020, 05:55 PM
I missed this thread when it was posted...best of luck to Austin! It would be fun to have a punter in the NFL, I wonder if he has the leg? Would argue we should have a kicker in the league right now...

If Will Monday couldn't make it . . . .

Acymetric
01-07-2020, 08:26 PM

Just continues to baffle me given the massive struggles some teams had at kicker in the years after he graduated.

OZZIE4DUKE
01-08-2020, 07:07 AM

And Ross Martin. Can’t believe he didn’t get any calls the last couple of years.

Acymetric
01-08-2020, 07:31 AM
Just continues to baffle me given the massive struggles some teams had at kicker in the years after he graduated.

And Ross Martin. Can’t believe he didn’t get any calls the last couple of years.

Oops, I was talking about Ross and totally missed that Jim mentioned Will instead. Pretty sure Will's problem was distance on kickoffs.

jimsumner
01-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Oops, I was talking about Ross and totally missed that Jim mentioned Will instead. Pretty sure Will's problem was distance on kickoffs.

Will Monday was a punter.

Acymetric
01-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Will Monday was a punter.

Crap, this time I was thinking about Will Snyderwine. Is it Friday yet? :cool: