PDA

View Full Version : My Q&A preview of the Duke/Syracuse game for a 'Cuse Fan Site

scottdude8
11-15-2019, 12:39 PM
In case anyone is curious, I did an e-mail Q&A with a Syracuse fansite (a fellow "SBNation" website) previewing the football game this weekend. The guy had some interesting questions about football scheduling and our thoughts on the basketball rivalry which I did my best to answer. I was hoping to get him to A some Q's for a similar story on our front page but it looks like the timing didn't work out. Anyways, here it is (https://www.nunesmagician.com/2019/11/15/20966029/syracuse-vs-duke-football-preview-q-a-with-duke-basketball-report-orange-blue-devils).

Bob Green
11-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Good job on the Q&A, thanks for sharing.

When discussing our offensive struggles, mentioning the OL starting freshmen at both tackle spots would have been a good data point.

scottdude8
11-15-2019, 07:31 PM
Good job on the Q&A, thanks for sharing.

When discussing our offensive struggles, mentioning the OL starting freshmen at both tackle spots would have been a good data point.

It would've! I'll have to run it by you next time because that was a bad oversight on my end ;)