PDA

View Full Version : Students at NCCU game?

CarrotTD
11-04-2007, 06:02 PM
I noticed that one of the games that the Iron Dukes/general public could buy tickets for this year was the NCCU game on Friday. Normally these tickets are made available when student are on winter break (i.e. Albany and Cornell this year).

Anyone know why tickets were made available for the NCCU game? Is this a special circumstance, are the students on break, or something else?

Thanks.

Todd

LetItBD08
11-04-2007, 07:46 PM
School's in session, and the students will be at the game in full force. Should be a packed house. Do you know if those tickets are definitely for the student section? I'm pretty optimistic that we're going to pack the place.

Cameron
11-04-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty optimistic that we're going to pack the place.

We better pack the place. We sit 9,314.

I would be there if I could, but I will be calling a state playoff football game here in Ohio. I'm definitely going to be traveling down for some games later in the season, though, and will be at the MSG game for sure on December 20th.

I was really disappointed, however, to learn that we don't play in Boston this season, as I have a cousin who lives and has made for a great weekend in the past.

jlear
11-04-2007, 08:41 PM
The extra tickets i bought were general admission - west bleachers.

LetItBD08
11-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Cameron - I was being mildly facetious regarding the student section...doesn't come across very well in text. The student section will be at capacity. Those general admission tickets must be for non-student areas.

duke211
11-05-2007, 05:50 AM
I recived two Gen Adm. tickets in the east bleacher, I think they wanted to make sure the stadium was filled for the game.

CarrotTD
11-05-2007, 10:00 AM
I recived two Gen Adm. tickets in the east bleacher, I think they wanted to make sure the stadium was filled for the game.
Right, I got two "east bleacher" tickets as well. This begs the question, though as to why tickets were made available for this game? Maybe they're testing out demand for future early season games?