PDA

View Full Version : Tips for getting tickets

JBDuke
11-03-2007, 10:10 PM
First and foremost: DBR cannot police these transactions. Using DBR to sell tickets for above face value will result in a ban. If someone tries, please let us know.

Second: Participate! You're more likely to get a response here if you participate in this community more than just asking for tickets.

Here's a tip from DBR reader and Iron Duke, MTD:

You should join the Iron Dukes. The minimum is only $100 and you can pledge it now and pay it off anytime before June 30, 2008. They have a Ticket Exchange program where season ticket holders turn in the tickets they aren't using and the Iron Dukes Office keeps a list of Iron Dukes who want tickets for each game. I'm an Iron Duke and I know there are tickets remaining for Barton College. I only give $250 a year, but I have been able to get tickets through the Iron Dukes Ticket Exchange program to almost half the games over the past 3 or 4 years. Their # is 919-613-7575.

-jk
11-04-2007, 09:18 PM
There is a healthy, supply-and-demand driven market for tickets outside Cameron (and pretty much every other venue I've seen a game in), both fans with extras and scalpers. For an early season or not-quite-marquee game, there are usually lots of tickets available for face or below. Just wear your Duke stuff! And having a cute kid in tow always helps.

The scalpers work Cameron right under the noses of the Duke police, and have been forever. Some high tech operations, too - buyers out on 751 or Science Dr with walkie-talkies to the sellers at Cameron with runners (and once a roller-blader) in between. I can only surmise the University turns a mostly blind eye to it, so long as the transactions themselves are reasonably discreet. Frankly, you can scalp yourself in for the entire season for less than it takes to get season tickets.

-jk

JBDuke
11-04-2007, 09:30 PM
I haven't seen McGrupp around here in a good long time, but on the old board system, he documented something called "The McGrupp Method" for getting tickets to games.

The strategy is to pile on as much Duke stuff as you can - shirt, hat, jacket, etc., stand near the west entrance to Cameron with a single finger in the air. Don't worry about getting there too early, but be prepared to hang out until a few minutes into the game.

Your targets are the Iron Dukes that have been coming to games for years, so they know when to arrive, and that's usually right around game time. They're usually not looking to scalp and make money, but you can bet that some of them have an extra ticket, and they're looking for a Duke fan to give it to.

McGrupp claimed that he usually got tickets for free by using this method, and he never had to pay over face value, IIRC. The method worked almost every time, too.

If other old timers have more to add, please respond to this post, and I'll edit it.

hurleyfor3
11-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Frankly, you can scalp yourself in for the entire season for less than it takes to get season tickets.

-jk

This is true for the ACC Tournament as well, considering the entire Tournament. It also works well early-round NCAA tournament venues where there isn't/aren't dominant local fanbase(s). Once we get close to tournament time I can reveal some more tips. There's a chance I'll go at least one day this year.

-jk
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Of course, we shouldn't forget that DBR and Blue Healers routinely run ticket auctions, and the proceeds go to good causes!

-jk

killerleft
11-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Unless things have changed since the early '90s, you can usually get in for face value or so for the lesser-regarded opponents. I used to hustle around a bit before the games and rarely missed getting a ticket. Of course, if you need two or more, that makes it a lot tougher.

If the Iron Dukes still pass through Wallace Wade, a good place to stand is somewhere inside the gate nearest Cameron. Be vocal and let them know you aren't a scalper.

gvtucker
11-08-2007, 04:38 PM
On the internet ticket prices are just too high for me right now. I was wondering if you can buy tickets from scalpers outside Cameron for about $50 or so?

For nonconference games that aren't marquee games, definitely. Even for the bigger noncoference games and the lower level conference games, you'll usually be able to find tickets from sellers for a decent price.

Ima Facultiwyfe
11-11-2007, 08:51 AM
The two seats directly in front of ours in Cameron are very rarely occupied. And when they are, it's never by the same two people. It really saddens me to see these great seats go to waste when so many folks would give anything to be in them. In fact, we'd buy them frequently and take guests if we just knew how to find the owner.

When I've asked how the people using them got them, they are reluctant to answer and usually give some vague response like "oh, I think my boss has a friend who knows the guy who owns them." It would take a super sleuth to track down the trail of clues they don't give you. Like there's a ticket mafia out there someplace. How naive am I?:rolleyes:

We can usually count on their being occupied by Tarheels during that game, so I suspect they are owned by some corporation in the Triangle or Triad....somebody with no real ties to Duke....and they just hand them out once in a while willy nilly without a care as to who sits there.

Surely this is the case with many of our unoccupied seats in Cameron. Does anybody know if there is a way to find out who owns which seats and contact them directly with requests to buy them?

Love, Ima

jlear
11-14-2007, 10:01 AM
The strategy is to pile on as much Duke stuff as you can - shirt, hat, jacket, etc., stand near the west entrance to Cameron with a single finger in the air. Don't worry about getting there too early, but be prepared to hang out until a few minutes into the game.

Your targets are the Iron Dukes that have been coming to games for years, so they know when to arrive, and that's usually right around game time. They're usually not looking to scalp and make money, but you can bet that some of them have an extra ticket, and they're looking for a Duke fan to give it to.

When I have an extra ticket or two, I walk around looking for someone who is not a scalper. Most of the time, I walk the person in with me to make sure they are not a scalper and I have never charged anyone for a ticket. No Scalpers and No Opposing fans! Try this method before you go to the scalpers.

JBDuke
11-14-2007, 11:22 PM
When I have an extra ticket or two, I walk around looking for someone who is not a scalper. Most of the time, I walk the person in with me to make sure they are not a scalper and I have never charged anyone for a ticket. No Scalpers and No Opposing fans! Try this method before you go to the scalpers.

You're a good man (or woman, as the case may be), jlear!

cbfx3
12-02-2007, 08:32 PM
I have never not been able to get a ticket at Cameron. Just stand outside and ask! I have had trouble finding ones together but I can live with that. As for the ACC after the first round there are plenty around if either NCSU or especially UNC lose. I went the the final game angainst Boston College 2 years ago and got 2 good seats for below face

hurleyfor3
12-03-2007, 09:13 AM
I went the the final game angainst Boston College 2 years ago and got 2 good seats for below face

I attended the 2004, 05 and 06 ACC Tournaments. For the championship games, I paid a total of $10 for all three years combined, and sat in no worse than the first row of the upper deck.

stevedevel
12-19-2007, 05:47 PM
I had an extra ticket for Michigan game. I got to Cameron about 40 mins before game time. I did NOT see one soul with finger in the air looking for a ticket. All I saw were scalpers. For example : one guy holding up two fingers or someone who offers 10-20$ for your ticket. Or he says 'OK let me go check". There were three people in a group that had just bought two from a scalper. When he left " to find one more", I sold my ticket to them. It was the same for Albany. My extra went unused because I could not find ANYONE except a scalper. Plenty of empty seats that night and it's a shame. FYI : All Iron Dukes don't arrive 'close to game time". My advice: If you are going to Cameron without a ticket(s), arrive about 20 - 30 mins before game time and HOLD UP THAT FINGER(s). Season ticket holders don't like to walk around for 20 mins with ticket in the air. If they have arrived with a ticket for themselves, they are ready to go inside fairly quickly. Also, the two seats next to ours have different people in them every game. And there is a Single seat near ours that is empty AMOST EVERY GAME. Duke just has not done a good job in getting tickets into the right hands.

atxtraveler
01-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I had absolutely no trouble finding a ticket, and after a little negotiation, got the scalper down to $10 over ticket price. I had my finger up for a good 15 minutes 1 hour before game time, and finally gave in to scalping. Original asking price from the scalper was $120 for a $50 ticket. His "reasoning" was that it was a pair, and he could not sell it once it was a single, so he was basically trying to get me to buy two. When I told him that I wasn't THAT interested in going to a Duke game, he quickly started dropping. I probably could have got him down to face for it, as NO ONE else was trying to buy from him, but I made the fatal mistake of scalping, which was not keeping correct change for what I wanted to negotiate down to, and so I figured three twenties were worth it.

I might also say, that I had a particularly wonderful time, and if I lived in Durham, I would absolutely become an Iron Duke. I am not sure if you guys know how great that game time experience truly is, but I had a wonderful time. I still have my Cameron Crazies shirt on today, and will definitely be back for another game, next time with a group of friends!

lmb
01-22-2008, 03:00 PM
My husband and I have made it to Cameron three times and gotten in every time using the McGrupp method. My husband stands up by Wade to get the Iron Dukes crowd and I stand down closer to Cameron to grab people coming from the other direction. We've always gone 90 minutes or even 2 hours before tip-off. We're very determined!

The first time we got tickets in time to go in when the doors opened. I think this was part luck and part bad weather (ice storm). The second time we only missed a few minutes of the first half. The third time we thought we were out of luck because the game had started and people had stopped coming. However, someone from inside came out with a handful of tickets and we ended up sitting on the floor beside the band. We missed a lot of the first half but still had a great time. That was the game that J.J. went off against Virginia.

Good times, good times!

EasternDB
01-30-2008, 05:19 PM
This is a trick my brother in law uses to keep scalpers from making money off of his tickets. He has four seats together and lots of time doesn't use all four. If he hasn't giving them away, he sell them outside CIS for face value. If he thinks the person buying them from him wants to scalpe them for profit, he does this...

He tells them he will sell the tickets for the face value, but they have to give him double the face value and he will refund the difference when they set down beside him.

I was with him one nite and one guy really wanted the two tickets, but he wouldn't agree to the terms, end up giving the tickets to a father and his young son.

DenverDevil
07-09-2008, 04:46 PM
I was in Miami last year and bought a ticket for the Duke-Miami game. I noticed that there were a block of Duke fans ( and players parents ) sitting behind the Duke bench. I would have rather been with that group than the Miami fans I was sitting with.

Is it possible to buy tickets for the "Duke section" from Duke for away games?

Thanks.

Indoor66
07-10-2008, 09:28 AM
I was in Miami last year and bought a ticket for the Duke-Miami game. I noticed that there were a block of Duke fans ( and players parents ) sitting behind the Duke bench. I would have rather been with that group than the Miami fans I was sitting with.

Thanks.

I believe that those sections are sold to Iron Duke members (minimum of $100 per year.)

-jk
07-10-2008, 12:46 PM

Thanks.

Those seats are the comp tickets each school gives to the visiting team. Coaches and players get dibs for their friends. Friends of the Athletic Department get most of the rest. I don't know if they still do, but the Iron Dukes used to package farther away games with travel and hotel.

Occasionally you can get tickets to games on weeknights in obscure locations against mediocre teams. I've sat behind the Duke bench at a bunch of away games. I also saw us lose a bunch back when we sucked and no one else wanted to go suffer. The packaged trips I took weren't cheap, but were a lot of fun. Watching the Crazy Towel Guy come this close to getting arrested into protective custody at KU was priceless!

-jk

MLeeJr
07-21-2008, 02:26 PM
I am so glad I found this web site and forum. I just moved to North Raleigh from New Jersey three weeks ago and I have been a lifetime Duke basketball fan. I grew up playing basketball and idolizing Bobby Hurley, who lived nearby.

I then went to Steinert High School and played with Dahntay Jones, who was a senior when I was a freshman.

Anyway, last week I drove over to Cameron just to check it out and I got some awesome pictures on the floor of Cameron and upstairs in the Hall Of Fame. I had the chills walking out on that floor...

I'm going to do whatever it takes to get into a couple games this upcoming season, I cannot wait!!! I called a couple ticket brokers bc that is the only way I thought you can get tickets. The people I spoke with said I'm looking at spending a minmum of $500 for an ACC game and $2,500 for Duke UNC at CIS...My heart almost stopped.

After reading around here in the forum for a little bit, I realize that there are other options and I'm so pumped. I plan on hanging around the site and learning all I can about how these things work....I can't wait for next season!!

Mike

KenTankerous
11-17-2008, 09:26 AM
These are some great tips but it is a ten hour drive to Durham and I am just not adventurous enough to risk not getting into a game after driving all that way (although a night at the WaDuke in and of itself is almost worth the drive). What is the best way to get tickets far in advance of game day? I know the Iron Dukes have an exchange but isn't that someone last minute?

coach_k5
11-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey Duke Nation, just wanted to say hello to all you guys, this board is totally new to me. I have been a fan since I was about 6 years old and have liked the blue devils for a long time. I have never been to cameron and I really never wanted to pay 200 bucks for a couple tickets. Do you guys think it would be worth the trip to Cameron to stand outside and hold my finger up, actually for me and my younger brother? You guys help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. One more thing, does donating more money to be an iron Duke get you better chances to score tickets? Thanks again guys.

downdraft1
01-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I want to thank everyone who has posted tips for getting tickets in this thread. I have been a longtime fan of both this site and Duke. Using these tips along with some luck, I made it into Cameron for my first Duke game!

I arrived about 30 minutes before the game started. On my walk to Cameron I saw plenty of people asking for tickets (well away from Cameron) along with scalpers willing to ask for more than double face value. I knew it would be a tall task for getting in. The tips in this thread suggested standing west of Cameron but I wasn't sure exactly where I was. I planted myself by the Whitford Dr. Lot, next to the Murray Building. It seemed like a good spot because plenty of season ticket holders were walking by. If I had to add a tip, don't stand by others asking for tickets. A group of people were standing toward Cameron but I made sure to be "upstream" from them so I had a better shot at a ticket by seeing the ticket holders first. I also made sure to wear plenty of Duke stuff. This makes you stand our from the scalpers as they do not have any Duke stuff on.

Most of the scalpers were asking between 125 and 150 for a ticket, a price a bit too high for me to pay. I waited patiently and about 5 minutes before the game started it paid off. An older couple with season tickets offered me 1 ticket at face value (50 bucks). I offered a bit more in my excitement!

If you are like me and always wondering if you should take the risk at just showing up, go for it! Just standing outside was an experience in itself. Once inside however...It was simply amazing! It was everything I hoped it would be (Cameron Crazies, Crazy Towel Guy, etc..) I made sure to hang around after the game and take plenty of pictures both inside and out.

As luck would have it I hung around long enough to see Brian Zoubek walk out! Both he and his family were nice enough to take a picture of me with Brian. They thanked "me" for the support! What a humble family.

Good luck to those in the future who try to visit Cameron for the first time. It was worth everything! I hope the above can offer you some insight.

martinclan5
09-17-2009, 11:59 AM
I am so glad I found this web site and forum. I just moved to North Raleigh from New Jersey three weeks ago and I have been a lifetime Duke basketball fan. I grew up playing basketball and idolizing Bobby Hurley, who lived nearby.

I then went to Steinert High School and played with Dahntay Jones, who was a senior when I was a freshman.

Anyway, last week I drove over to Cameron just to check it out and I got some awesome pictures on the floor of Cameron and upstairs in the Hall Of Fame. I had the chills walking out on that floor...

I'm going to do whatever it takes to get into a couple games this upcoming season, I cannot wait!!! I called a couple ticket brokers bc that is the only way I thought you can get tickets. The people I spoke with said I'm looking at spending a minmum of $500 for an ACC game and $2,500 for Duke UNC at CIS...My heart almost stopped.

After reading around here in the forum for a little bit, I realize that there are other options and I'm so pumped. I plan on hanging around the site and learning all I can about how these things work....I can't wait for next season!!

Mike

Hi Mike,

I am a huge Duke fan too and will be in Durham in November for my son's soccer tournament. I wanted to visit Cameron Indoor but wasn't sure if it was open to the public. I see you visited and took pics on the floor. Can visitors walk around Cameron??

Tera

uncwdevil
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
I'd read here and other places many times that it was possible to get tickets for face value outside Cameron regardless of what ridiculous prices they are going for on eBay, StubHub, etc. but I just wanted to pass along my experience.

For the first time in my 29.5 years as a Duke fan (and a living person) I made the 2 hour drive to Duke with 2 friends without tickets in hand. It took a small leap of faith to drive up there without tickets, but I'm glad we did it.

It was the Long Beach State game last week when there were probably more tickets to be had outside Cameron than for a typical game, but I was able to get 3 (2 together, 1 seperate) for face value 30 minutes before tipoff.

I tried to distinguish myself from the scalpers as much as possible by wearing Duke stuff and being as polite as possible.

Just wanted to pass that along for anybody considering trying something similar.

Good luck!

bundabergdevil
01-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi,

Several people in this have suggested that getting tickets by standing outside Cameron and utilizing the "McGrupp" method stands a reasonable chance of success...especially for non-conference games and lower level conference games. What about for bigger conference games? My parents are going to be in Durham the weekend of the MD game and I'm going to drive down w/ my girlfriend from DC to meet them and hopefully attend the game. I've checked out stub hub, craig's list, and a few other places and the going rate seems to be anywhere from $200 a ticket and (way) above, which is a pretty steep mark up if face value if $50.

Do folks think its worth the risk of just showing up at the Maryland game and trying buy tickets from Iron Dukes that might have extra tickets or is this too big of a game? I might be hyping the Maryland game a bit more than some on this board - I was at Duke from 99 - 03 when the rivalry was particualrly heated.

Thanks for the help. Any thoughts appreciated.

duke4life32182
01-27-2010, 09:53 AM
I live about 3 hours and 15 minutes away and would almost need a guarantee to drive that far. What is the best way to buy tickets in advance? I have to get two tickets sometime in this lifetime for my father and I. We are both lifetime Duke fans and this is a gift I want to give to him before he leaves this earth (hopefully that is no time soon). That would make his day, year and life (mine as well) to attend a game at Cameron. Any advice?

wtm001
07-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm glad I read this thread. Last year I went to three games, but I had tickets to each one. This year I don't plan on buying them in advance (unless they sell tickets online like last year), so after reading everyone's replies I will definitely be on campus an hour before tip off trying to get a ticket. Thanks everyone!

nocilla
07-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Just curious, Does anyone think the Championship will increase demand for this season resulting in there being less tickets to be available through the McGrupp method?

-jk
07-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Just curious, Does anyone think the Championship will increase demand for this season resulting in there being less tickets to be available through the McGrupp method?

Supply and demand. The demand will ratchet up. Supply will remain constrained.

That said, I imagine there will still be a bunch of games where tickets will be plentiful, but mostly early in the season.

-jk

BoozerWasFouled
09-15-2010, 10:45 PM
I haven't been to a Duke game since I was a student in 2002, and I would like to go to an ACC game this year, primarily so my girlfriend can experience this atmosphere.

Would the easiest method be to join Iron Dukes and get on their waitlist for tickets that aren't used?

JBDuke
09-16-2010, 08:33 AM
I haven't been to a Duke game since I was a student in 2002, and I would like to go to an ACC game this year, primarily so my girlfriend can experience this atmosphere.

Would the easiest method be to join Iron Dukes and get on their waitlist for tickets that aren't used?

The easiest method would be to pay through the nose and buy off of ebay or from a ticket reseller like StubHub. Joining the Iron Dukes is no guarantee that you'll get tickets, but it gives you a good shot, especially for some of the lower-priority weekday games. Plus, you contribute to Duke Athletics and get a subscription to the Blue Devil Weekly.

DevilWearsPrada
10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
There are already excess scalpers and fans outside of Cameron, just for the Countdown 2 Craziness. I saw scalpers, at CTC, that usually dont show up, until the big games, and the ACC games.

More this season, with the 2010 national championship, and the Back 2 Back possibility. Drive to 5

Devilsfan
11-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Many Iron Dukes have an ocassional ticket where a family member can not make it at the last minute and don't take advantage of the return for credit process. They would rather give the ticket to a student or have it go unused than sell it even for face value and have it go to an opposing fan or worse in the hands of a scalper using his five year old as a pawn to fool people into beleiving it is going to someone less fortunate for a once in a lifetime sports event. Wish there was a list you could trust, maybe from the Boys and Girls Club or K Family Center where last minutes tickets go to worthy people.

Justafan23
02-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Nice info, would any thing found here apply to the UNC/Duke game at Duke??? Thought about coming down and trying to find a ticket for the game but I didn't want to drive down if tickets are impossible to get. Just a fan trying to get the experience and avoid dealing with scalpers selling higher than I could ever afford.

Thanks

DCDevil9194
02-17-2014, 08:35 PM
So I finally took the chance and brought my family of 4 down from D.C. without tickets for the Maryland game this past weekend. A couple of times in the past, i had been able to grab tickets for myself before the game, but i was worried about being able to get 4 tickets for my family. As an avid reader of this board, I wanted to share my experience. We got to Cameron about 1 1/2 hours before gametime. At first, I wandered around alone looking for tickets, thinking that I would look desparate if I was with my family. For the first 30 minutes or so, it was very depressing. Lots of buyers. No sellers. Then the season ticket holders started showing up, and I quickly realized that having my whole family (particularly my young girls all dressed in Duke blue) would be an asset, not a liability. I ended up getting 4 tickets for less than face value (someone gave us a ticket for free) With 30 minutes to spare.
A big thanks to the season ticket holders with an extra ticket or two ( and particularly the guy in section 2 who not only sold us two tickets, but then moved so that I could sit with my girls) We all had a great experience and looking forward to trying again next year.

Newton_14
02-24-2014, 09:12 PM
So I finally took the chance and brought my family of 4 down from D.C. without tickets for the Maryland game this past weekend. A couple of times in the past, i had been able to grab tickets for myself before the game, but i was worried about being able to get 4 tickets for my family. As an avid reader of this board, I wanted to share my experience. We got to Cameron about 1 1/2 hours before gametime. At first, I wandered around alone looking for tickets, thinking that I would look desparate if I was with my family. For the first 30 minutes or so, it was very depressing. Lots of buyers. No sellers. Then the season ticket holders started showing up, and I quickly realized that having my whole family (particularly my young girls all dressed in Duke blue) would be an asset, not a liability. I ended up getting 4 tickets for less than face value (someone gave us a ticket for free) With 30 minutes to spare.
A big thanks to the season ticket holders with an extra ticket or two ( and particularly the guy in section 2 who not only sold us two tickets, but then moved so that I could sit with my girls) We all had a great experience and looking forward to trying again next year.

Wow. That is a great story. I am shocked the scalpers did not sniff you out early and try to take as much of your money as possible! Those guys are like leeches out there, and most of the "Buyers' out there 1.5 hours before the game, are actually scalpers trying to buy up as many tickets as possible at face or less so they can "Flip them" and max their profits by doubling face value (or more depending on the opponent). Given it was the last ever ACC visit for Maryland, I am surprised you made out that well, but huge props. That is awesome! I had tried for two weeks to get a ticket to that game and got lucky when a DBR buddies wife bailed on the game a couple of hours prior to tip.

Very glad you avoided the scalpers and got 4 seats at below total face value. Well done, and I applaud the folks that hooked you up, whoever they are!

AtlDuke72
01-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Wow. That is a great story. I am shocked the scalpers did not sniff you out early and try to take as much of your money as possible! Those guys are like leeches out there, and most of the "Buyers' out there 1.5 hours before the game, are actually scalpers trying to buy up as many tickets as possible at face or less so they can "Flip them" and max their profits by doubling face value (or more depending on the opponent). Given it was the last ever ACC visit for Maryland, I am surprised you made out that well, but huge props. That is awesome! I had tried for two weeks to get a ticket to that game and got lucky when a DBR buddies wife bailed on the game a couple of hours prior to tip.

Very glad you avoided the scalpers and got 4 seats at below total face value. Well done, and I applaud the folks that hooked you up, whoever they are!

I am going to try to buy for the Carolina game which is probably a different animal than a game against a non-rival. Anyway, I need two tickets. If anybody wants to sell to a Duke alum who also put three kids through Duke please let me know. Also, please let me know if you have a recommendation for where to go watch the game on TV if I end up getting shut out. Thanks in advance !

laf136
02-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Cameron Indoor was everything and more! Went with my 13 year old daughter. The people
Were incredibly friendly including the students in Kville and the people working at Cameron.
The players were all so nice. I just canít believe how polite and accommodating they were
To the fans. Do the tour of Cameron if you can and check out the basketball museum too.
We went to the Syracuse game. I had only 1 ticket as I wanted to make sure my daughter got in.
We stood at the walkway from the iron dukes parking for an hour and a half with no
Luck. Only ones approaching us were skeevy scalpers. The police warned us about
Getting ripped off as there have been scalpers selling counterfeit tickets. So I said no way.
My daughter was getting in and I would have been disappointed to not get in too but ok since
She would get to experience it. I went and stood outside the box office holding 1 finger up.
It was getting later and later and nothing. Everyone gets in there early for warm ups because
Thatís an event too! So I resigned myself to not getting in and next thing a gentleman
Walked up to me and said do you need a ticket? I said yes! How much? He said nothing !
Just come in! It was seriously unbelievable. I am forever greatful to that Iron Duke for
Being so generous and helping us experience Duke Basketball at Cameron Indoor! Go DUKE!