PDA

View Full Version : All Dukie Games on ESNUHD tonight

moonpie23
05-15-2019, 10:52 PM
Duke V St. johns just over , now, Duke V BC.....then the louisville comeback...

I'm gonna record that...

they know Zion moves the needles.....

bigperm13
05-16-2019, 02:36 AM
Just started watching the Ville game at 59-39. Quite good timing to catch this thread and tune in. Thanks moonpie!

OZZIE4DUKE
05-16-2019, 05:34 AM
I refuse to entertain the thought that Zion might return to Duke. K just offered another big man his scholarship anyway.... LGD GTHc!

MCFinARL
05-16-2019, 09:23 AM
I refuse to entertain the thought that Zion might return to Duke. K just offered another big man his scholarship anyway... LGD GTHc!

Well, yeah, it was apparently harder than you would expect for him to decide to leave, but once having made that decision I can't imagine him returning.

That being said, there would still be a scholarship available for him. Even if Coleman comes and both DeLaurier and Bolden return, that gives Duke the following scholarship roster:

Carey
Hurt
Stanley
Moore
Coleman
Jones
Baker
O'Connell
Goldwire
Bolden
DeLaurier
White

Justin Robinson's scholarship is not guaranteed, so in the extremely unlikely event that all of this came to pass, he would return to walk-on status and that thirteenth scholarship could still go to Zion.

left_hook_lacey
05-17-2019, 03:11 PM
Well, yeah, it was apparently harder than you would expect for him to decide to leave, but once having made that decision I can't imagine him returning.

That being said, there would still be a scholarship available for him. Even if Coleman comes and both DeLaurier and Bolden return, that gives Duke the following scholarship roster:

Carey
Hurt
Stanley
Moore
Coleman
Jones
Baker
O'Connell
Goldwire
Bolden
DeLaurier
White

Justin Robinson's scholarship is not guaranteed, so in the extremely unlikely event that all of this came to pass, he would return to walk-on status and that thirteenth scholarship could still go to Zion.

If Zion decided to come back, nobody's scholarship would be guaranteed, except Zion's

moonpie23
05-19-2019, 08:35 AM
watched it again last night (from 10 mins left) and just felt great that we had these guys, even for one season......the between the legs back-pass to cam for the tying 3 was so awesome.....