PDA

View Full Version : Jack White Hamstring Vigil

richardjackson199
03-21-2019, 06:43 PM
Jack White is not expected to play Friday vs NDSU.

Coach K hopes to maybe have him back playing by Sunday if Duke beats NDSU. I hope he's healthy enough to play by then, and we'll see.

Hamstring injuries can sometimes linger and take time to heal. Hopefully White's isn't bad.

We get 1 player back, Bolden, and again we lose another.

Maybe Joey Baker will play! :cool:

Link:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/2019-ncaa-tournament-duke-gets-marques-bolden-back-but-still-dealing-with-injuries/

wsb3
03-21-2019, 06:48 PM
Oh God..Not another vigil..😢

jipops
03-21-2019, 07:14 PM
If we’re facing vcu on Sunday then we’re going need everybody. Good thing it’s not anything more serious than a hammy.

cato
03-21-2019, 07:35 PM
If we’re facing vcu on Sunday then we’re going need everybody. Good thing it’s not anything more serious than a hammy.

Do I sense a note of sarcasm?

I hear hammy and I think this ain’t going away until next season.

rthomas
03-21-2019, 07:44 PM
Jack White need some good luck, and I'm pulling for him.

left_hook_lacey
03-21-2019, 07:46 PM
If we’re facing vcu on Sunday then we’re going need everybody.

Not sure if serious. VCU is a shell the team they were when Shaka Smart was there.

If we need everyone for this game, Lord help us when we get to Michigan State and company.

rsvman
03-21-2019, 08:05 PM
I dunno. Michigan state didn't look very good today.

I hope we get Jack back soon, though. His defensive and rebounding contributions are very valuable.

HereBeforeCoachK
03-21-2019, 08:35 PM
I remember when Jack got hurt....and went to the locker room.....but I can't remember the play. Something in my brain is telling me it was kind of a dirty play. Am I remembering or mis-remembering that?

Bigwayne17
03-21-2019, 08:48 PM
Jack was shooting around with the team a few hours ago on the Duke Men’s Basketball Instagram story.

Looked to be getting around fairly well. I even saw him make a couple from 3 land!

cato
03-21-2019, 08:50 PM
I remember when Jack got hurt...and went to the locker room...

I recall being worried. I’d love to know if he felt “tightness” or something worse.

Steven43
03-21-2019, 08:56 PM
Not sure if serious. VCU is a shell the team they were when Shaka Smart was there.

If we need everyone for this game, Lord help us when we get to Michigan State and company.

Assuming Duke gets to at least the Final 8, huh? I like your confidence in regard to the lads. Although within the same sentence you seemed to lack confidence. So I can’t really figure you out.

DrChainsaw
03-22-2019, 07:06 AM
Apparently, hamstring injuries are the most prevalent type seen in Australian Rules football. Perhaps Jack should call home for some rehab tips.

Saratoga2
03-22-2019, 09:38 AM
I dunno. Michigan state didn't look very good today.

I hope we get Jack back soon, though. His defensive and rebounding contributions are very valuable.

The fact is there is a lot more parity these days and that Mich St struggling with Bradley and Marquette being trounced by Murray St demonstrate that. Heck, LSU barely got by Yale. Expect more upsets today.

Troublemaker
03-22-2019, 09:58 AM
The fact is there is a lot more parity these days and that Mich St struggling with Bradley and Marquette being trounced by Murray St demonstrate that. Heck, LSU barely got by Yale. Expect more upsets today.

That's every tournament, though, going back as far as I can remember. We'll always have upsets.

And actually, I sort of expect this particular tournament to be more chalky than usual when we look back upon it in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, hopefully Jack returns on Sunday. I'd like to have different death lineup options, not just the one with JGold.

uh_no
03-22-2019, 10:15 AM

Murray state wasn't even much of an upset.... it was pretty much a toss up to begin with... and with Morant, is not like you're unique in calling that one.

HereBeforeCoachK
03-22-2019, 12:33 PM

Yesterday was almost upset free....7-10 games are almost toss ups.....and 5-12 gives us "upsets" every year.....yesterday was the calmest Thursday of NCAAT I can remember.

And Yale never threatened LSU....Yale's best player was like 2-16 and 1-9 from three......

uh_no
03-22-2019, 12:43 PM
I remember when Jack got hurt...and went to the locker room....but I can't remember the play. Something in my brain is telling me it was kind of a dirty play. Am I remembering or mis-remembering that?

i thought he just had a cramp they were working on on the bench. If it was bad enough, I can see being cautious to ensure it's fully worked out before going hard again....torn hammies ain't no joke.

FerryFor50
03-22-2019, 01:22 PM
Hoping it’s more precaution than anything. Not like they need Jack for this one...

brevity
03-23-2019, 06:42 PM
Steve Wiseman, News & Observer: Don’t expect Jack White to play for Duke Sunday (https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article228338634.html)

White said Saturday that a new ultrasound test showed his torn hamstring has seen significant healing over the last week. His lateral movement is good but he’s still unable to turn it loose and run full speed ahead as he would need to while playing in a game.

uh_no
03-23-2019, 06:47 PM
Steve Wiseman, News & Observer: Don’t expect Jack White to play for Duke Sunday (https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article228338634.html)

that's the first I've heard tear.

would love to see him again period.

arnie
03-23-2019, 07:48 PM
that's the first I've heard tear.

would love to see him again period.

Yea, that term sort of snuck in late. Cone of silence didn’t coverup too well.

plimnko
03-24-2019, 06:26 AM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26341644/duke-white-hamstring-unlikely-play-vs-ucf

Duke forward Jack White is not expected to play during Sunday's second-round NCAA tournament game against UCF as he continues to deal with a hamstring injury, coach Mike Krzyzewski said.

GoDuke2015
03-25-2019, 10:48 AM
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26341644/duke-white-hamstring-unlikely-play-vs-ucf

not sure we'll get a Jack White update until Thursday/Friday. Hope he can play Friday! We could use some minutes from him against a very strong VT squad.

proelitedota
03-25-2019, 07:21 PM
not sure we'll get a Jack White update until Thursday/Friday. Hope he can play Friday! We could use some minutes from him against a very strong VT squad.

Jack White is crucial to our defense. A small lineup with Jack in it is much better at switching than GW in it.

MChambers
03-25-2019, 07:31 PM
Jack White is crucial to our defense. A small lineup with Jack in it is much better at switching than GW in it.

GW? George Washington? He’s pretty old to cover guys on the perimeter. Or did you mean JG?

I do think having Jack back would help a lot.

CDu
03-25-2019, 07:35 PM
GW? George Washington? He’s pretty old to cover guys on the perimeter. Or did you mean JG?

I do think having Jack back would help a lot.

Pretty sure he meant George Wendt. And he is correct: White is much better suited to switch on defense than Wendt.

OldPhiKap
03-25-2019, 07:39 PM
Pretty sure he meant George Wendt. And he is correct: White is much better suited to switch on defense than Wendt.

Cliff was a mailman, what was Norm’s source of income?

Devilwin
03-25-2019, 07:46 PM
Jack's problem is although I believe he is capable of hitting threes, he is extremely tentative. That long streak of missing them really got into his head. It is more than time he shook that monkey off his back, and fire away..

kAzE
03-25-2019, 08:09 PM
Was there ever an actual diagnosis of the injury revealed to the public? Depending on the severity of the injury, he could be back this weekend or done for the season.

I'm trying to be optimistic, but the phrase "torn hamstring" sounds really bad.

proelitedota
03-25-2019, 08:18 PM
If K was hopeful that Jack might had a go against UCF, I am confident Jack will play in the next game.

If Jack is back and Bolden leaves the knee brace, then we're officially 99% healthy.

HereBeforeCoachK
03-25-2019, 08:25 PM
Jack's problem is although I believe he is capable of hitting threes, he is extremely tentative. That long streak of missing them really got into his head. It is more than time he shook that monkey off his back, and fire away..

Agreed....on all.....and I'd add this (you might not agree with me on this): This is where Scheyer or Nate or one of the assistants should've been able to snap him out of this. This is mental with Jack, not physical.

Pghdukie
03-25-2019, 10:45 PM

The unemployment line !

Agree with above posters that Jack White brings a presence to the lineup that will be very useful against the style of play that VT brings.

gep
03-25-2019, 10:49 PM

The unemployment line !

Agree with above posters that Jack White brings a presence to the lineup that will be very useful against the style of play that VT brings.

I thought Norm was an accountant...

JetpackJesus
03-25-2019, 11:14 PM
I thought Norm was an accountant...

He was at first. Then he lost his job. Then he became a house painter. I think there was a spell where he was unemployed.

Neals384
03-25-2019, 11:28 PM
You never know what you'll learn on DBR!

TKG
03-26-2019, 06:10 AM

Norm had mad interior decorating skills - ask Fraser and Lilith.

moonpie23
03-27-2019, 07:35 AM
we need jack in this game. hoping he can go.

any word ?

wavedukefan70s
03-27-2019, 08:47 AM
we need jack in this game. hoping he can go.

any word ?

If it's a grade 1 he should just about be back.
Unfortunately my kid had the same type of injury yesterday in spring training two weeks maybe a few days sooner (do not rush it )that's what our team doc told us.

I would think that it would be something
Comparable.especially with the type of medical personnel Duke has access to.

OldPhiKap
03-27-2019, 09:01 AM
My guess is that it will be announced as a game-time decision. "He'll warm up and see how it feels"

barely
03-27-2019, 10:24 AM
My guess is that it will be announced as a game-time decision. "He'll warm up and see how it feels"

Just saw a quote attributed to White. He says he expects to be available to play on Friday.

Dukehk
03-27-2019, 10:46 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if he could play since in the last game he was doing band-work and was already a game time decision then.

As many have said, we need his defence and rebounding. He is an extra option to have on both offence and defence, as JG/Tre Jones backcourt doesn't always prove effective (see: UCF game).

A crafty defender like Jack might have done a better job on dawkins. Now imagine if Jack somehow found his confidence in shooting that corner 3...we would be a completely different team.

MChambers
03-27-2019, 11:50 AM
Just saw a quote attributed to White. He says he expects to be available to play on Friday.

That would be big. It would give Duke much needed forward depth and another shooter.

I know Jack has struggled with his shot this year, but I'd much rather have him shooting threes than Jordan or Tre. I don't think other teams will leave him as open as Justin and Tre were against UCF.

OldPhiKap
03-27-2019, 11:51 AM

Great news, thanks!

fan345678
03-27-2019, 11:58 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if he could play since in the last game he was doing band-work and was already a game time decision then.

As many have said, we need his defence and rebounding. He is an extra option to have on both offence and defence, as JG/Tre Jones backcourt doesn't always prove effective (see: UCF game).

A crafty defender like Jack might have done a better job on dawkins. Now imagine if Jack somehow found his confidence in shooting that corner 3...we would be a completely different team.

Good points...with Jack out, RJ is the only one who knows how to play both offence and defence.
Maybe that's the blueprint to beating Duke-- if only one guy can play defence and you can shut down his offence, then he sticks out like a sore thumb. With multiple guys able to play both offense and offence, defense and defence, our team becomes much more fistlike, and the blueprint is fictional (unless they get too focused on the draft).

CDu
03-27-2019, 12:34 PM
Good points...with Jack out, RJ is the only one who knows how to play both offence and defense.

Actually, I would sugggest that Zion is the only true two-way player on the roster. Barrett is good on offense but not on defense. Reddish, Jones, Goldwire, White, Bolden, and DeLaurier are good on defense but not so much on offense (to varying degrees of quality of course).

Fish80
03-27-2019, 12:47 PM
Good points...with Jack out, RJ is the only one who knows how to play both offence and defence.
Maybe that's the blueprint to beating Duke-- if only one guy can play defence and you can shut down his offence, then he sticks out like a sore thumb. With multiple guys able to play both offense and offence, defense and defence, our team becomes much more fistlike, and the blueprint is fictional (unless they get too focused on the draft).

Maybe this is funny and I have lost my sense of humor? Or maybe it is not funny?

Of course RJ is not the only one other than Jack who knows how to play both offense and defense. (Why all the 'c's"?) I don't see where anybody said that.

Zion is pretty good on both ends. So is Cam. And so is Tre, 3-point percentage notwithstanding.

UrinalCake
03-27-2019, 12:48 PM
Would be great to have him back, K just doesn't trust O'Connell at all so White would give us a wing off the bench and more positional versatility. His defense, rebounding and toughness have been so underrated this season. I think VT will play off of him until he proves he can knock down a three, but he's also good a crashing the offensive glass when the defense gives him a free run at the rim because they've left him alone.

At this point in the season we mostly know what we're going to get from our stars. The contributions of the role players (Jack, Javin, Bolden, Jordan, hopefully Alex) is what could put us over the top.

Fish80
03-27-2019, 12:51 PM
Would be great to have him back, K just doesn't trust O'Connell at all so White would give us a wing off the bench and more positional versatility. His defense, rebounding and toughness have been so underrated this season. I think VT will play off of him until he proves he can knock down a three, but he's also good a crashing the offensive glass when the defense gives him a free run at the rim because they've left him alone.

At this point in the season we mostly know what we're going to get from our stars. The contributions of the role players (Jack, Javin, Bolden, Jordan, hopefully Alex) is what could put us over the top.

This could be the game where we go 9 deep! YES!

UrinalCake
03-27-2019, 12:53 PM
This could be the game where we go 9 deep! YES!

My sarcasm meter is reading high... I don't expect all four of those bench players to play heavy minutes in the same game, but they should all be ready to contribute and different guys can step up when called upon based on matchups, as they have at various points of the season.

Steven43
03-27-2019, 12:55 PM
Zion is pretty good on both ends.

Zion is “pretty good” the way Naomi Watts was pretty good at looking good in the movie “King King”. Both of them are light-years beyond “pretty good”.

JasonEvans
03-27-2019, 02:13 PM
Zion is “pretty good” the way Naomi Watts was pretty good at looking good in the movie “King King”. Both of them are light-years beyond “pretty good”.

A not unreasonable argument could be made that Zion is both the best offensive and best defensive player in the nation.

DukieInBrasil
03-27-2019, 02:17 PM
Maybe this is funny and I have lost my sense of humor? Or maybe it is not funny?

Of course RJ is not the only one other than Jack who knows how to play both offense and defense. (Why all the 'c's"?) I don't see where anybody said that.

Zion is pretty good on both ends. So is Cam. And so is Tre, 3-point percentage notwithstanding.

I wouldn't say Cam is pretty good on offense. He is very talented and has lots of potential, but to say he has been good on offense is a very dicey proposition. In certain games he has been wonderful, but in more games he has been abysmal. Statistically, his offense does not merit a "good" designation. He shoots <36% FGs, 33% on 3s, and his eFG% is ~46% (if i read the only stat i could readily find correctly). He does shoot FTs at a respectable, not great, 77%. He turns the ball over a lot, almost 2x as much as our PG, and has an underwater a:to (~.8).
He has a decent scoring average, but he is very inefficient and inconsistent. I'm sure the coaching staff could use him in better ways than they have, which would make him look like a much better offensive player, but they haven't shown much inclination to change the way Cam approaches offense.
Also, just to pick a nit, to claim Zion is "pretty good at both offense and defense", and then say "so is Cam" puts them in the same category, and that is just a scandalous slander against Zion. You could get away with saying that Zion is fantastic at both, and that Cam is pretty good, but to make them seem equivalent like that, nah.

HereBeforeCoachK
03-27-2019, 02:23 PM
A not unreasonable argument could be made that Zion is both the best offensive and best defensive player in the nation.

VERY not unreasonable argument in fact....

uh_no
03-27-2019, 02:31 PM

he's not even the best defensive player in the ACC... ... ... or so the voters have told me

DallasDevil
03-27-2019, 03:13 PM

I believe fan345678 was being humorous. Dukehk had used the non-US spellings of offence and defence, and thus Jack (from Australia) and RJ (from Canada) would be the only two players who play "offence" and "defence," because the other players would use the American spelling of "offense" and "defense." I think we're all on board with the fact that we have multiple players who can contribute on both ends of the floor.

BD80
03-27-2019, 03:16 PM
I believe fan345678 was being humorous. Dukehk had used the non-US spellings of offence and defence, and thus Jack (from Australia) and RJ (from Canada) would be the only two players who play "offence" and "defence," because the other players would use the American spelling of "offense" and "defense." I think we're all on board with the fact that we have multiple players who can contribute on both ends of the floor.

But will they be doing so in the Mini-apples Mini-soda?

fan345678
03-27-2019, 03:42 PM

Yes, this.
also, sore thumb + fist-like/fict-ional
and blueprint/draft

Like one of those poetry anthologies in which the footnotes to T.S. Eliot's references take up more pages than the poems.

Anyway, I think Jack White is going to play. No matter which country he's from, it would take at least an eight nation army to hold him back.

OldPhiKap
03-27-2019, 03:47 PM

Does that make him amphibious?

moonpie23
03-27-2019, 03:52 PM
AOC is gonna step up when we least expect it........maybe joey too...

CDu
03-27-2019, 06:24 PM
AOC is gonna step up when we least expect it....maybe joey too...

I am gonna go ahead and guess that Baker has played his last minutes this year. Barring an epic beat down or foul/injury catastrophe. The window for him to make his way into the rotation passed.

JetpackJesus
03-27-2019, 07:21 PM
A not unreasonable argument could be made that Zion is both the best offensive and best defensive player in the nation. Since it's a true statement, I think it's an extremely reasonable argument.

BD80
03-27-2019, 07:52 PM
I am gonna go ahead and guess that Baker has played his last minutes this year. Barring an epic beat down or foul/injury catastrophe. The window for him to make his way into the rotation passed.

Practice means more to Coach K than a few minutes of mop up time. He may not play, but as long as the team practices the window is not closed.

duke96
03-27-2019, 09:29 PM

I mean I agree but that is a pretty random comparison!

HereBeforeCoachK
03-27-2019, 10:29 PM
Practice means more to Coach K than a few minutes of mop up time. He may not play, but as long as the team practices the window is not closed.

I certainly think the loss of the red shirt was for something more than mop up time. He played pretty well in his minutes at Cuse....made a great defensive play, poor officials foul call on it....

Steven43
03-27-2019, 10:52 PM
I mean I agree but that is a pretty random comparison!

Yep, it’s random as heck. But I had just watched “King Kong” last night and Ms. Watts was still on my mind. Trust me, it’s a fair comparison.

stedge
03-28-2019, 10:04 AM
Any news on Jack?
Pullin for the kid.

CDu
03-28-2019, 10:23 AM
I certainly think the loss of the red shirt was for something more than mop up time. He played pretty well in his minutes at Cuse...made a great defensive play, poor officials foul call on it...

It certainly doesn't appear to be that it will be for more than mop-up time. Since those very brief stints against Syracuse, VT, and Miami (and most of his time against Miami was in garbage time), it's been nothing but garbage time for Baker. And he didn't play at all in the ACC tournament or in the close game against UCF, despite Duke being shorthanded in both.

I mean, we're barely seeing any of Alex O'Connell now, and he's clearly ahead of Baker in the rotation. It would be pretty shocking for Baker to play meaningful minutes again this season.

Tripping William
03-28-2019, 11:14 AM
Any news on Jack?
Pullin for the kid.

I just got an email from The Devil's Den, under Adam Rowe's byline. It says, in part (and referring to tomorrow night's game):

"I think Jack (White) will be back," Krzyzewski said on the Duke Basketball Report provided by the program yesterday.

CDu
03-28-2019, 11:32 AM
I just got an email from The Devil's Den, under Adam Rowe's byline. It says, in part (and referring to tomorrow night's game):

That's great news. All hands on deck!

OldPhiKap
03-28-2019, 11:37 AM
Any news on Jack?
Pullin for the kid.

Don't say "pull" on a thread about a hamstring injury!!!!! ;-)

BD80
03-28-2019, 12:25 PM
Don't say "pull" on a thread about a hamstring injury!!!!! ;-)

Is "deviled" OK?

OldPhiKap
03-28-2019, 12:26 PM
Is "deviled" OK?

He ain’t no shrimp, this ain’t no barbie.

rsvman
03-28-2019, 12:32 PM

Funny part of the whole "shrimp on the barbie" thing is that I'm pretty sure Aussies actually call them prawns.

Spanarkel
03-28-2019, 12:36 PM

And he won't be replaced by a joey.

OldPhiKap
03-28-2019, 12:38 PM
And he won't be replaced by a joey.

Dingo! Dingo! Dingo!!! We have a winner-o!

BD80
03-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Funny part of the whole "shrimp on the barbie" thing is that I'm pretty sure Aussies actually call them prawns.

But aren't we all just prawns in this game of life?

JasonEvans
03-28-2019, 01:03 PM
But aren't we all just prawns in this game of life?

That always makes me think of Mongo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

mpj96
03-28-2019, 01:52 PM
Practice means more to Coach K than a few minutes of mop up time. He [Joey] may not play, but as long as the team practices the window is not closed.

Now if we are so fortunate as to win it all he gets a ring. Otherwise he wouldn't. See ex., Seth Curry.

sbroc012
03-28-2019, 02:01 PM
Now if we are so fortunate as to win it all he gets a ring. Otherwise he wouldn't. See ex., Seth Curry.

I believe the Curry situation is different because he was a transfer and had to sit out a year from playing. Whereas Baker is simply redshirting. That would be saying that Buckmire doesn't get a ring because he never saw the court this year during official game time.

grad_devil
03-28-2019, 02:05 PM
I believe the Curry situation is different because he was a transfer and had to sit out a year from playing. Whereas Baker is simply redshirting. That would be saying that Buckmire doesn't get a ring because he never saw the court this year during official game time.

Even the Curry situation would be different had it happened this year. I'm 90% sure the rule has changed, and he would receive a ring under today's legislation.

CDu
03-28-2019, 02:06 PM

Buckmire has played 4 games this year.

Natty_B
03-28-2019, 02:31 PM
White is doubtful per K

https://twitter.com/stevewisemanNC/status/1111333118890397699

Phredd3
03-28-2019, 02:43 PM
White is doubtful per K

Rats. This is a game where he'd be very useful, for sure.

proelitedota
03-28-2019, 02:45 PM
We needed White. Feeling a lot less optimistic of our chances this weekend without him.

Tripping William
03-28-2019, 02:47 PM
White is doubtful per K

And TDD is now backtracking from its earlier position:

***UPDATED: Coach K updated Jack White's status in his press conference today and said that White is 'more doubtful than probable'***

UrinalCake
03-28-2019, 02:48 PM
Yeah, that stinks about Jack. We have enough to win without him, but he would help. Good to hear about Bolden though, he played really well in the first VT matchup and hasn't looked 100% since coming back.

budwom
03-28-2019, 02:51 PM
And TDD is now backtracking from its earlier position:

They say they are backtracking from The Duke Basketball Report (not this DBR, Duke's DBR) of yesterday...confusing, eh?

Indoor66
03-28-2019, 02:53 PM
They say they are backtracking from The Duke Basketball Report (not this DBR, Duke's DBR) of yesterday...confusing, eh?

Not at all confusing. Injury is a healing process. What appears today may not continue to develop as indicated. That's why it is day to day.

budwom
03-28-2019, 03:33 PM
Not at all confusing. Injury is a healing process. What appears today may not continue to develop as indicated. That's why it is day to day.

no, I wasn't saying the injury was confusing, the fact that TDD referenced the source as The Duke Basketball Report...but not THIS Duke Basketball Report (Duke's own)...that's a bit confusing.

Bluedog
03-28-2019, 03:43 PM

Even the Curry situation would be different had it happened this year. I'm 90% sure the rule has changed, and he would receive a ring under today's legislation.

The rule changed AND Seth Curry was allowed to get a ring many years later I recall.

HereBeforeCoachK
03-28-2019, 04:04 PM
White is doubtful per K

Jack White, hamstring.
Aaron Young, hamstring.
Do the math.....

cato
03-28-2019, 07:07 PM
It would be pretty shocking for Baker to play meaningful minutes again this season.

I’m just hoping he gets to play some non-meaningful minutes. That would be best case scenario for my heart.

CDu
03-28-2019, 07:09 PM
I’m just hoping he gets to play some non-meaningful minutes. That would be best case scenario for my heart.

Agreed. 100%

sagegrouse
03-28-2019, 07:44 PM
The rule changed AND Seth Curry was allowed to get a ring many years later I recall.

I recall that Seth's family paid for a copy of the ring, as some extra copies are allowed by the NCAA -- usually paid for by the school.

-jk
03-28-2019, 08:10 PM
no, I wasn't saying the injury was confusing, the fact that TDD referenced the source as The Duke Basketball Report...but not THIS Duke Basketball Report (Duke's own)...that's a bit confusing.

We had it first! :)

-jk

proelitedota
03-30-2019, 10:09 PM
Would appreciate updates on White but seems like no one is asking. If he is even 90% then the loss of Cam can be plugged a bit.

MChambers
03-30-2019, 10:12 PM
Would appreciate updates on White but seems like no one is asking. If he is even 90% then the loss of Cam can be plugged a bit.

Based on last night, he won’t be anywhere close to 90%. Hope he can give us 5-10 minutes.

Bluedog
03-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Based on last night, he won’t be anywhere close to 90%. Hope he can give us 5-10 minutes.

He said after Va Tech he was feeling really good at first in the game, but then it tightened up on him. So I think it's really hard to predict but he said "it's about 80-85%, but I'm not going to tear it or anything." So hopefully treatment over the last couple days will be effective.

Bay Area Duke Fan
03-31-2019, 02:05 AM
I very much want Jack to be playing next week.