PDA

View Full Version : MBB: Duke vs Wake Forest (Tuesday, 3/5 7:00pm ET) Pre-game and In-game Thread

CDu
03-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Maybe Zion plays, maybe not. Let's talk about the game here.

dukelifer
03-04-2019, 02:21 PM
Likely to be on the bottom of my list for games to watch- a poor Wake team comes into Cameron- perhaps still without Zion. This is the last home game for maybe 5 players. Duke is expected to win big and if they don't there will be a lot of angst going into the UNC game. The hope is that Duke continues to build off the Miami game with good use of Bolden and more RJ and Cam driving, rather than relying on the three.

Matches
03-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Hope Vrank gets to start or at least make a cameo appearance. Dude's never played much but always seemed like a good teammate, and has represented the university well. Would be great to see him get a last bucket at Cameron.

CDu
03-04-2019, 02:30 PM
Copied and edited from the first game thread.

This is not a very good Wake team. Attrition has caught up to them, and it is now a really young team. There is some talent, but it's far from a quality product being put on the floor so far. Overall, they are 11-17, with home losses to Gardner-Webb and Houston Baptist along with a neutral-site loss to St Joe's and road losses to Tennessee, Ga Tech, and Richmond. They are 4-14 in conference, heading towards the end of a disastrous season for Danny Manning.

Wake doesn't play notably fast or slow, but towards in the middle of the pack nationally in tempo. They are pretty bad offensively and defensively regardless of conference (outside the top-150 nationally on both O and D). The only thing they do well offensively is draw fouls and offensive rebound, though they do both pretty well. Defensively, don't do anything particularly well. But they are terrible (as in among the very worst in all of D-1) at forcing turnovers and terrible at preventing two-point baskets.

Centers: The Deacs sport a two-headed "monster" at center. Olivier Sarr (7'0", 215lb soph from France) had overtaken Ikenna Smart (6'10", 245lb grad transfer from Nigeria via Buffalo) before hurting his ankle recently. It is unclear whether Sarr will be available tomorrow. If not, yikes. Sarr is a terrific shotblocker and a solid rebounder. He has a little bit of a jumper, but that's very much in development. He does draw fouls and shoots okay from the line. But he, too, has foul problems (3.4 per 20.5 minutes). Ikenna Smart plays very limited minutes because he fouls religiously (2.4 per 14.2 minutes played). Smart is a little like a very poor man's Marques Bolden: big, underwhelming rebounder but a bit of a shotblocker, not much of a threat away from the rim. He's really raw and foul-prone, and I'd expect him to continue that Tuesday. Behind Smart and (if available) Sarr is Sunday Okeke (6'8", 240lb soph from Nigeria) is the break in case of emergency big. He's athletic and rebounds and blocks shots, but brings little else to the table.

Forwards: Jaylen Hoard (6'8", 205lb freshman from France) is the headliner at forward. Hoard is, if you squint REALLY hard, a little like a combo-forward version of RJ Barrett (don't get me wrong: he's not NEARLY as good as Barrett, just has some physical and stylistic similarities). He's a lanky but deceptively strong forward with good driving skills, long arms, and strong rebounding skills. On offense, he's a volume scorer, capable of making shots but not a high-percentage shooter. But he does most of his work going to the rim, and doesn't force many up from outside at all. Hoard is a pretty talented kid and one of Wake's better recruits in recent years. Hoard leads the team in rebounding and is second in scoring. Backing up (and sometimes alongside) Hoard is Isaiah Mucius (6'8", 190lb freshman). Mucius is a bouncy, lanky forward who has some potential. But he's super skinny and raw. Mucius can shoot it a little, but again that's not a strength by any means. He's very much a work in progress.

Wings: Chaudee Brown (6'5", 215lb soph) is the headliner on the wing. Brown can play. He's strong and athletic, and has a pretty decent shooting touch. However, he's pretty limited off the dribble, which is a problem since the Deacs don't pass well/much. But off-ball he can be a dangerous player if ignored, so keeping track of him would be wise. Sharone Wright Jr (6'5", 180lb frosh) is the other wing of note. Wright is the son of former Clemson and NBA player Sharone Wright. In short, he's nothing like his dad on the court. Wright is a solid ballhandler and decent athlete, though he lacks a bit in terms of shooting touch. He's a pretty decent finisher inside the arc, but struggles from 3 and from the FT line. A promising young player, but a year or two away. Still, good lineage. Last among the regular wings is Torry Johnson (6'3", 165lb grad transfer from Northern Arizona). Johnson is athletic with long arms, and excels and drawing fouls. He's a good free throw shooter too, but he's pretty mediocre shooting from the field.

Guards: The PG is a name familiar to Duke fans, Brandon Childress (6'0", 190lb junior). Coming into this year, Childress was probably best known for being Randolph's son and for picking a fight on the Duke bench at Wake. Other than that, he wasn't a terribly productive player his first two years. But this year, he's really found his game. He is a score-first lead guard who is fearless attacking the rim. Childress leads the team in scoring (14.6 ppg), assists (4.1 apg), steals (1.6 spg), 3pt % (.374). Nominally, Torry Johnson backs Childress up. But they don't really have a backup PG as Johnson is more wing than PG.

As was the case in the first go-round between these two teams, this is a friendly last home game of the season. Wake is really bad, and will be even worse if their less-bad option at center (Sarr) is still out. It's a game we should win with or without Zion. We just have such a dramatic talent advantage across the board. That's not to say that Wake can't make this frustrating. But losing this game would be pretty tough to swallow, and would dash any hopes of an ACC regular season title. So, let's go ahead and win this one and set up hopefully a meaningful matchup this weekend with that other team in the neighborhood.

Saratoga2
03-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Copied and edited from the first game thread.

This is not a very good Wake team. Attrition has caught up to them, and it is now a really young team. There is some talent, but it's far from a quality product being put on the floor so far. Overall, they are 11-17, with home losses to Gardner-Webb and Houston Baptist along with a neutral-site loss to St Joe's and road losses to Tennessee, Ga Tech, and Richmond. They are 4-14 in conference, heading towards the end of a disastrous season for Danny Manning.

Wake doesn't play notably fast or slow, but towards in the middle of the pack nationally in tempo. They are pretty bad offensively and defensively regardless of conference (outside the top-150 nationally on both O and D). The only thing they do well offensively is draw fouls and offensive rebound, though they do both pretty well. Defensively, don't do anything particularly well. But they are terrible (as in among the very worst in all of D-1) at forcing turnovers and terrible at preventing two-point baskets.

Centers: The Deacs sport a two-headed "monster" at center. Olivier Sarr (7'0", 215lb soph from France) had overtaken Ikenna Smart (6'10", 245lb grad transfer from Nigeria via Buffalo) before hurting his ankle recently. It is unclear whether Sarr will be available tomorrow. If not, yikes. Sarr is a terrific shotblocker and a solid rebounder. He has a little bit of a jumper, but that's very much in development. He does draw fouls and shoots okay from the line. But he, too, has foul problems (3.4 per 20.5 minutes). Ikenna Smart plays very limited minutes because he fouls religiously (2.4 per 14.2 minutes played). Smart is a little like a very poor man's Marques Bolden: big, underwhelming rebounder but a bit of a shotblocker, not much of a threat away from the rim. He's really raw and foul-prone, and I'd expect him to continue that Tuesday. Behind Smart and (if available) Sarr is Sunday Okeke (6'8", 240lb soph from Nigeria) is the break in case of emergency big. He's athletic and rebounds and blocks shots, but brings little else to the table.

Forwards: Jaylen Hoard (6'8", 205lb freshman from France) is the headliner at forward. Hoard is, if you squint REALLY hard, a little like a combo-forward version of RJ Barrett (don't get me wrong: he's not NEARLY as good as Barrett, just has some physical and stylistic similarities). He's a lanky but deceptively strong forward with good driving skills, long arms, and strong rebounding skills. On offense, he's a volume scorer, capable of making shots but not a high-percentage shooter. But he does most of his work going to the rim, and doesn't force many up from outside at all. Hoard is a pretty talented kid and one of Wake's better recruits in recent years. Hoard leads the team in rebounding and is second in scoring. Backing up (and sometimes alongside) Hoard is Isaiah Mucius (6'8", 190lb freshman). Mucius is a bouncy, lanky forward who has some potential. But he's super skinny and raw. Mucius can shoot it a little, but again that's not a strength by any means. He's very much a work in progress.

Wings: Chaudee Brown (6'5", 215lb soph) is the headliner on the wing. Brown can play. He's strong and athletic, and has a pretty decent shooting touch. However, he's pretty limited off the dribble, which is a problem since the Deacs don't pass well/much. But off-ball he can be a dangerous player if ignored, so keeping track of him would be wise. Sharone Wright Jr (6'5", 180lb frosh) is the other wing of note. Wright is the son of former Clemson and NBA player Sharone Wright. In short, he's nothing like his dad on the court. Wright is a solid ballhandler and decent athlete, though he lacks a bit in terms of shooting touch. He's a pretty decent finisher inside the arc, but struggles from 3 and from the FT line. A promising young player, but a year or two away. Still, good lineage. Last among the regular wings is Torry Johnson (6'3", 165lb grad transfer from Northern Arizona). Johnson is athletic with long arms, and excels and drawing fouls. He's a good free throw shooter too, but he's pretty mediocre shooting from the field.

Guards: The PG is a name familiar to Duke fans, Brandon Childress (6'0", 190lb junior). Coming into this year, Childress was probably best known for being Randolph's son and for picking a fight on the Duke bench at Wake. Other than that, he wasn't a terribly productive player his first two years. But this year, he's really found his game. He is a score-first lead guard who is fearless attacking the rim. Childress leads the team in scoring (14.6 ppg), assists (4.1 apg), steals (1.6 spg), 3pt % (.374). Nominally, Torry Johnson backs Childress up. But they don't really have a backup PG as Johnson is more wing than PG.

As was the case in the first go-round between these two teams, this is a friendly last home game of the season. Wake is really bad, and will be even worse if their less-bad option at center (Sarr) is still out. It's a game we should win with or without Zion. We just have such a dramatic talent advantage across the board. That's not to say that Wake can't make this frustrating. But losing this game would be pretty tough to swallow, and would dash any hopes of an ACC regular season title. So, let's go ahead and win this one and set up hopefully a meaningful matchup this weekend with that other team in the neighborhood.

Thanks again for your analysis

duketaylor
03-04-2019, 10:32 PM
I think Zion plays, albeit not a lot. Enough to be ready for the cheats, maybe 12-15 minutes. Looking forward to what the rest of this season holds for us!!!

DukieInBrasil
03-04-2019, 11:51 PM
I think Zion plays, albeit not a lot. Enough to be ready for the cheats, maybe 12-15 minutes. Looking forward to what the rest of this season holds for us!!!

I really hope that is the case. If he's gonna play meaningful minutes vs the Cheaters, he'll need a brief refresher on the intensity of ACC ball. He won't play at all until he passes whatever protocol they have for such things, but if he does play, i would guess they would put a cap on his minutes like 20.
If the squad without Zion could beat Miami by 30 i don't think a Zionless team would do any worse vs Wake. Looking forward to Duke putting a big whooping on Wake.

flyingdutchdevil
03-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Hope Vrank gets to start or at least make a cameo appearance. Dude's never played much but always seemed like a good teammate, and has represented the university well. Would be great to see him get a last bucket at Cameron.

We're not Kerlina. Assume same 5 start and, if it's a blowout (which it should be), Vrank, Bresser, and other upperclassmen take the floor with 4 min to go.

Let's hope that scenario happens.

Also, hoping to see Zion play for 5 min.

hibby91
03-05-2019, 09:36 AM
I realize it is senior night, but I'm hoping for a minute of Zion, RJ, Cam, Tre and Joey.

DavidBenAkiva
03-05-2019, 10:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1KziTa5Jk&feature=youtu.be

ChillinDuke
03-05-2019, 10:53 AM
In this game, outside of the obvious Zion Watch and Senior Appreciation, my eyes will be on Tre (as usual, but more so).

Tre had an excellent game against Miami, back to his incredible defensive ways. I want to see Tre do that again against Wake, leading us into the big-time showdown. I want some momentum from our PG to feel decently comfortable that we can cut off UNC's head in a seemingly surging Coby White.

- Chillin

fuse
03-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Aside from whether or not Zion plays, it would be great to see a game where RJ, Cam and Tre don’t play more than 30 minutes each.

CDu
03-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Aside from whether or not Zion plays, it would be great to see a game where RJ, Cam and Tre don’t play more than 30 minutes each.

I doubt that you'll get to see that for the rest of the season (barring injury or foul trouble). We're at the point now where winning every game matters. And when every game matters, Coach K rides his best players.

22JumpShots
03-05-2019, 12:03 PM
Excited and fortunate to be attending the game tonight! :)

No parking pass so I'll be in that free lot when you come off of the main road. (I imagine there are a few of these but it's the only one I know of). The general lot that cost $10.

How early can I arrive and be allowed in? I have heard one hour before....yet when I abide by this - it seems that a hundred cars are already in the lot with good spaces etc.

I also would like to arrive a little early so I can see the Tent City and perhaps some of the Hall of Fame?

Is it still precisely one hour prior to game time that the doors to Cameron open?

Thanks ALL !

LET'S GO DUKE!!!

DukeDevilDeb
03-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Excited and fortunate to be attending the game tonight! :)

No parking pass so I'll be in that free lot when you come off of the main road. (I imagine there are a few of these but it's the only one I know of). The general lot that cost $10.

How early can I arrive and be allowed in? I have heard one hour before...yet when I abide by this - it seems that a hundred cars are already in the lot with good spaces etc.

I also would like to arrive a little early so I can see the Tent City and perhaps some of the Hall of Fame?

Is it still precisely one hour prior to game time that the doors to Cameron open?

Thanks ALL !

LET'S GO DUKE!!!

Tent City ended with the Carolina game. Sorry...

-jk
03-05-2019, 06:53 PM
DBR Chat (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/misc.php?do=cchatbox) is open! (Running late; sorry!)

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

brevity
03-05-2019, 06:54 PM

We're not Kerlina. Assume same 5 start and, if it's a blowout (which it should be), Vrank, Bresser, and other upperclassmen take the floor with 4 min to go.

And yet:

Stephen Wiseman @stevewisemanNC (link (https://twitter.com/stevewisemanNC/status/1103077455701700608))

Duke starters: Cam Reddish, RJ Barrett, Alex O'Connell, Tre Jones, Antonio Vrankovic (senior night special)

3:38 PM - 5 Mar 2019

A separate tweet (https://twitter.com/stevewisemanNC/status/1103077199605837824) identifies tonight's officials: Ron Groover, Lee Cassell, Brian Dorsey.

downeastdad
03-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Way too many 23 footers by people not named Alex O'Connell

ChrisP
03-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Cam is still exhibiting awful decision making on the offensive end of the floor. Thank goodness he's pretty good on defense.

ChrisP
03-05-2019, 07:16 PM
I rest my case re: Reddish's decision making

SCMatt33
03-05-2019, 07:20 PM
I rest my case re: Reddish's decision making

I love the decisions to drive instead of just jacking up a three. That’s just bad execution to run over guys who are planted when you’re two steps away from them.

The real problem is The whole team is utterly disinterested in anything resembling half court offense. Every single play is ether jack a 3 or let RJ of Cam make a one on one move straight towards the rim. Wake hasn’t had to do any legit defending in 8 minutes

slower
03-05-2019, 07:23 PM
DeLaurier may be the slowest catch-to-shoot player I've ever seen. It takes him forever to gather himself.

ChrisP
03-05-2019, 07:30 PM
I love the decisions to drive instead of just jacking up a three. That’s just bad execution to run over guys who are planted when you’re two steps away from them.

The real problem is The whole team is utterly disinterested in anything resembling half court offense. Every single play is ether jack a 3 or let RJ of Cam make a one on one move straight towards the rim. Wake hasn’t had to do any legit defending in 8 minutes

Ok but in addition to his 2 charges, I didn't care for his quick pull up just inside the 3pt line early in the game. Just an ill-advised shot

Steven43
03-05-2019, 07:32 PM
Jack White with a couple of nice 3’s right when the team really needed them.

SCMatt33
03-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Ok but in addition to his 2 charges, I didn't care for his quick pull up just inside the 3pt line early in the game. Just an ill-advised shot

Oh sure, but the whole team has done that. There’s been a couple of plays in the last segment, but for the most part it’s been all spot up threes or single man drives. There hasn’t been much interior passing or cutting or anything to make the defense move. But for Cam specifically, I like when he pump fakes and drives to mix his game up. You have to be willing to pass or pull up when a guy is planted three steps out, though

kako
03-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Too darn sloppy. Poor focus and unforced mistakes letting Wake stick around. I'm not worried, because I'm pretty sure K will tear them all new you-know-whats at halftime.

9F

arnie
03-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Oh sure, but the whole team has done that. There’s been a couple of plays in the last segment, but for the most part it’s been all spot up threes or single man drives. There hasn’t been much interior passing or cutting or anything to make the defense move. But for Cam specifically, I like when he pump fakes and drives to mix his game up. You have to be willing to pass or pull up when a guy is planted three steps out, though

Can we play any more undisciplined. Throwing difficult alley oops to Javin, Jack and Marques is not smart and will Cam figure it out. We’ll win, but could be behind at half.

Kjeffrey
03-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Can we play any more undisciplined. Throwing difficult alley oops to Javin, Jack and Marques is not smart and will Cam figure it out. We’ll win, but could be behind at half.

It would help if the actual PG was handling the ball.

Steven43
03-05-2019, 07:49 PM

Unfortunately, the Duke team that showed up in this first half will not stand much of a chance, without Zion, of beating UNC at the Smith Center.

SCMatt33
03-05-2019, 07:51 PM

Some of these passes aren’t that difficult. RJ had two lobs to Bolden where Bolden had a guy caught above him and plenty of room between him and the bucket. Tons of room for a lob and a dunk, but RJ threw them completely flat and out of bounds. I’d say the problem is more focus than discipline. Especially after the first 5-8 minutes, I’ve seen way more plays that were a decent idea but terrible execution as opposed to a terrible idea.

Dukehk
03-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Wish some of the other guys would step up. With Zion out you’d think they would improve their performances and be more aggressive. Instead it’s more of the same inconsistency.

downeastdad
03-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Unfortunately, the Duke team that showed up in this first half will not stand much of a chance, without Zion, of beating UNC at the Smith Center.

I'm afraid that the next time we'll see Zion again on a basketball court he'll be in a Knicks uniform.

rsvman
03-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Pretty frightening first half of basketball.
Cam picking up three charging fouls? Why?
Jack has the hitch back in his shot. Sloppy passing.

DU82
03-05-2019, 08:03 PM
I'm afraid that the next time we'll see Zion again on a basketball court he'll be in a Knicks uniform.

Why would you wish that on Zion? He seems like a really nice guy.

MarkD83
03-05-2019, 08:05 PM

The team that showed up will be lucky to finish with 30 wins.

Fish80
03-05-2019, 08:07 PM
It’s over.

arnie
03-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Some of these passes aren’t that difficult. RJ had two lobs to Bolden where Bolden had a guy caught above him and plenty of room between him and the bucket. Tons of room for a lob and a dunk, but RJ threw them completely flat and out of bounds. I’d say the problem is more focus than discipline. Especially after the first 5-8 minutes, I’ve seen way more plays that were a decent idea but terrible execution as opposed to a terrible idea.

Don’t totally disagree, but any pass to Javin (unless wide openj is more likely to result in a TO or bad miss.

Steven43
03-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Don’t you say that. Don’t you EVER say that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7bHCs_iu9w

slower
03-05-2019, 08:11 PM
This one's definitely not a sure win. Aside from RJ, a pitiful showing. He's trying to get the rest of them into it. Whether they'll respond is a toss-up.

This is a disgrace.

rsvman
03-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Getting worse.

We can't shoot! At all.

Has anybody else noticed that Cam is shooting horribly?

Time for a little Baker? Why not, at this point?

downeastdad
This one's definitely not a sure win. Aside from RJ, a pitiful showing. He's trying to get the rest of them into it. Whether they'll respond is a toss-up.

This is a disgrace.

Definitely not looking like a 24 point favorite on Senior Night.

NYBri
Zone, please.

DU82
03-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Zone, please.

Yea, so Childress can get even more open shots.

ChrisP
03-05-2019, 08:20 PM
I will be in a SERIOUSLY bad mood if we lose. To Wake. On SENIOR NIGHT! Come on, guys!

slower
03-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Do ANY of these guys (aside from Jack) know how to block out on rebounds?? Dear God.

Devilwin
03-05-2019, 08:23 PM
What's up with Bolden?

Kjeffrey
03-05-2019, 08:25 PM
What's up with Bolden?
Per Steve Wiseman on Twitter...

Duke has gone off the road and into the ditch. Wake Forest with an 10-0 run to lead 49-39. Coach K calls timeout with 16:14 left. Marques Bolden headed back to lockerroom with the training staff

ChrisP
03-05-2019, 08:27 PM
Per Steve Wiseman on Twitter...

Duke has gone off the road and into the ditch. Wake Forest with an 10-0 run to lead 49-39. Coach K calls timeout with 16:14 left. Marques Bolden headed back to lockerroom with the training staff

I missed the first few minutes of the 2nd - what happened to Bolden?

Kjeffrey
03-05-2019, 08:30 PM
I missed the first few minutes of the 2nd - what happened to Bolden?

Not sure. I wondered if something was up when Javin came in pretty quickly

rsvman
03-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Cam finally makes a three!

Jones with an unexpected missed layup. White misses two put backs after getting the rebound on a missed free throw.

RJ back to missing more free throws again, but in all other ways he is carrying this team.

I think we will win this, but this has been a lot closer than it should have been.

duketaylor
03-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Not giving us much confidence for Saturday, for sure. Need a really good run this last 8 minutes.

MarkD83
03-05-2019, 08:38 PM
After 30 games our offense is give it to a freshman to go one on one

slower
03-05-2019, 08:41 PM
This is another one of those games where I just hope nobody gets hurt. Getting rougher by the minute.

TruBlu
03-05-2019, 08:42 PM
This is another one of those games where I just hope nobody gets hurt. Getting rougher by the minute.

... and Tres limps to the bench.

MarkD83

Too late bolden went to the locker and tre fell hard

ChrisP

...Aaaand cue Tre Jones getting banged up :(

Talk about adding insult to injury!

slower
03-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Too late bolden went to the locker and tre fell hard
He got hip checked, clear as day.

You can tell the Wake guys are pissed, especially after that no-call where Childress went down. These bumps are not "basketball plays", and they are NOT accidental.

And you can see RJ getting hot, too. There will be blood.

Cue Cam and Javin fouling out soon.

Steven43
03-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Tre just went to the locker room.

Steven43
03-05-2019, 08:48 PM
How did the play where Tre got hurt look on tv replay? They showed a replay at Cameron, but i couldn’t really see much. Was it a cheapshot by one of the Wake players?

NYBri
Tre. Bad news.

slower
How did the play where Tre got hurt look on tv replay? They showed a replay at Cameron, but i couldn’t really see much. Was it a cheapshot on Tre?

He was CLEARLY hip checked.

wavedukefan70s
03-05-2019, 08:49 PM
He got hip checked, clear as day.

You can tell the Wake guys are pissed, especially after that no-call where Childress went down. These bumps are not "basketball plays", and they are NOT accidental.

And you can see RJ getting hot, too. There will be blood.

You know I'd say put a few bench guys in and light them up.we just dont need anymore injuries.

Steven43
03-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Tre. Bad news.

How bad?

rsvman
03-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Gut check time.

ndkjr70
Tre. Bad news.

Do you know something we don’t?!

WVDUKEFAN
Tre. Bad news.

It looks like they bumped knees.

ndkjr70
03-05-2019, 08:53 PM
It looks like they bumped knees.

I am certainly not a doctor but it looks like a possible hyperextension.

rsvman
03-05-2019, 08:54 PM
And Bolden? I guess I missed what happened to him.

TruBlu
03-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Tres back in!

downeastdad
03-05-2019, 08:57 PM
And Bolden? I guess I missed what happened to him.

So did the rest of us.

slower
03-05-2019, 08:57 PM
You know I'd say put a few bench guys in and light them up.we just dont need anymore injuries.

Insanity, man. This is just insanity. Put in Vrank and tell him to sweep the leg, before we lose somebody for the season.

RJ is ready to rumble.

rsvman
03-05-2019, 09:00 PM
Man, it would be nice to make some free throws!

downeastdad
03-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Terrible call on Barrett

duke4ever19
03-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Ridiculous call on Barrett with a minute left in the game. Come on.

-jk
03-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Ridiculous call on Barrett with a minute left in the game. Come on.

Yeah, really nothing there.

-jk

MarkD83
03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Don’t let Childress touch it

slower
03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Predicting a block/charge coming up.

rsvman
03-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Don’t let Childress touch it

This.