PDA

View Full Version : Is Zion Practicing?

duhondukie
02-27-2019, 03:26 PM
I am new to the board although I have read a lot of the posts quite often.
Has anyone heard if Zion is participating in any role at practice yet? I am having a hard time believing we will see him Saturday, I hope I am wrong.

uh_no
02-27-2019, 03:28 PM
Has anyone heard if Zion is participating in any role at practice yet? I am having a hard time believing we will see him Saturday, I hope I am wrong.

welcome. any information would go here:

https://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?43250-Zion-Williamson-Knee-Vigil

CDu
02-27-2019, 03:31 PM

Well, I'm guessing he has not practiced yet, since they confirmed in advance that he was out for Va Tech. That would suggest to me he hadn't practiced yet: once he's able to practice fully, there's no reason to hold him out of a game. He'll probably have 2-3 opportunities to practice before Saturday's game. I'd imagine he'd have to have practiced in full at least once before then to be able to play in the game. No idea whether or not he'll get there by then. Hopefully he will.

Bluedog
02-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Well, I'm guessing he has not practiced yet, since they confirmed in advance that he was out for Va Tech. That would suggest to me he hadn't practiced yet: once he's able to practice fully, there's no reason to hold him out of a game. He'll probably have 2-3 opportunities to practice before Saturday's game. I'd imagine he'd have to have practiced in full at least once before then to be able to play in the game. No idea whether or not he'll get there by then. Hopefully he will.

Not if he pulls a Ryan Kelly. Hey, wasn't that against Miami at home too??? :o

HaveFunExpectToWin
02-27-2019, 04:59 PM
Allen Iverson does not approve of this discussion.

DukieInBrasil
02-27-2019, 05:08 PM
would a grade 1 sprain warrant the use of any sort of brace for any amount of time upon Zion's return? Maybe a shoe brace?

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
02-27-2019, 05:17 PM
Not if he pulls a Ryan Kelly. Hey, wasn't that against Miami at home too??? :o

I thought it was at Miami?

uh_no
02-27-2019, 05:27 PM

your memory fails you :(

freshmanjs
02-27-2019, 06:39 PM

We got whipped at Miami that year. Warren Sapp loved it.

cato
02-27-2019, 09:16 PM
I swear Ryan Kelly materially increased his lifetime earnings that night.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
02-28-2019, 05:09 AM
your memory fails you :(

There's a first time for everything, I suppose. Or was that second?

Saratoga2
02-28-2019, 05:18 AM
There's a first time for everything, I suppose. Or was that second?

There is a time for everything (Ecclesiates 3 KJV)