PDA

View Full Version : Going Pro

lavell12
11-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Nelson will obviously be gone since he is a Senior. But do you guys think anyone else will actually leave early for the NBA. Only two possiblities come to mind Singler and Henderson.

JBDuke
11-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Nelson will obviously be gone since he is a Senior. But do you guys think anyone else will actually leave early for the NBA. Only two possiblities come to mind Singler and Henderson.

How about if we just enjoy the season that is about to start and worry about this in April?

Bay Area Duke Fan
11-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Singler has yet to play a game for Duke and you're already talking about his leaving early for the NBA?

micah75
11-01-2007, 05:25 PM
I predict Paulus will have a breakout year, 22 ppg, 8 apg and become a lottery pick. He's gone. Singler will be a 24/11 type of guy. He's gone too. Hendu's athleticism and tremendous upside after an 18 ppg, 3 steals per game season will pretty much assure his departure. Zoubek...well, if he performs at a 15/9 level and minimizes the turnovers, as you know, you can't teach height, so he's gone. Nelson graduates, and Pocious transfers. And of the remaining returnees, no doubt two or three will have some nagging injuries. We've only got 2 in the truck, (is that a pickup or an 18-wheeler?), so we'll rely heavily on walkons next year. But we'll rebuild and have a great '09 class, so I suppose I can live with one down year.