PDA

View Full Version : Special Podcast #148 - WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!

JasonEvans
02-13-2019, 12:26 AM
https://soundcloud.com/dbrpodcast/dbr-podcast-148-holy-biggest-comeback-ever

I'd say we are speechless, but we clearly had a lot to say. Stunning...

No timestamps. You know what every second of the podcast is about. Enjoy!

-Jason "as a side note, I really truly feel sorry for Louisville. That was a break your spirit kinda game. I don't know how they can come back from that" Evans

duke4ever19
02-13-2019, 01:52 AM
I was just thinking that I'd love to hear an emergency podcast after this glorious win and darned if you folks didn't deliver.

I guess I can stay up just a bit longer.

subzero02
02-13-2019, 04:55 AM
The pass that RJ made to Cam for the game tying 3 was great. It may or may not have been a called play but it was obviously something they had done many times in practice. JWILL used to set Battier up for 3s from the top of the 3 point arc in a very similar fashion

Ballboy1998
02-13-2019, 07:42 AM
-Jason "as a side note, I really truly feel sorry for Louisville. That was a break your spirit kinda game. I don't know how they can come back from that" Evans

This was a central theme of K’s postgame presser. As happy as he was about the win he looked legitimately pained thinking about the Louisville players and staff.

I think I’ll get over it though.

Native
02-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Jason and Wine’s giddy laughter is making me crack up at my desk! So good.

JasonEvans
02-13-2019, 11:36 AM
Jason and Wine’s giddy laughter is making me crack up at my desk! So good.

I wish you could have heard the earlier version that included Sam's drunken screaming. Oh Uberconferece, a pox upon you for failing to record that!!