PDA

View Full Version : What is the going rate for game day tickets this year outside Cameron?

OurHouse
01-29-2019, 03:23 AM
I have gotten single tickets in past years for $50 - $100 for ACC games, is the Zion effect raising prices drastically or is that still the expected price to pay on the sidewalks?

-jk
02-04-2019, 06:02 PM
I have gotten single tickets in past years for $50 - $100 for ACC games, is the Zion effect raising prices drastically or is that still the expected price to pay on the sidewalks?

The St John's game you wanted tickets for is over :D. Are you generally interested in the market (which is usually very game-specific in my experience)? Are you looking for tickets for any other games? Or is this post now moot and ripe for removal?

regards,

-jk

OurHouse
02-04-2019, 09:53 PM
No where in my post was a specific game mentioned. However the entire ticket exch board probably could be removed for being moot; no action on it at all, just the same CL type action from what I see.

elvis14
02-04-2019, 11:50 PM
No where in my post was a specific game mentioned. However the entire ticket exch board probably could be removed for being moot; no action on it at all, just the same CL type action from what I see.

I've had good luck getting tickets on this board but the DBR members that have helped me have generally reached out via private message.

I am curious about the going rate, however, as I was considering trying to make it out to the BC game tomorrow.