PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else loving Cane?

billybreen
10-31-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm worried about this show since Jason's ratings reports show that it may be short-lived, but I like it a lot. It's rich, layered. The main character, played by Jimmy Smits, is new to power and is tending toward madness in ways that give him a lot of nuance. Fun stuff.

Exiled_Devil
10-31-2007, 11:24 PM
I feel obliged to want this show to fail in order to return a much-needed character to LOST.

Sorry.

billybreen
11-01-2007, 12:17 AM
I feel obliged to want this show to fail in order to return a much-needed character to LOST.

Sorry.

You LOST people sicken me ;)

A-Tex Devil
11-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Watch Life and Chuck. Two good new shows. Life is turning out to be a lot better than I thought it would be after the first episode.

I have about 4 pushing dasies on my DVR. Not sure I can get into that yet.

Cane? It's on CBS. For some reason I never watch show on CBS. Who does, really?

feldspar
11-01-2007, 12:58 AM

Sorry.

Ditto.

Die, Cane. Die.

Dukerati
11-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Ditto.

Die, Cane. Die.

Sorry Billy. Nothing is allowed to mess with Lost. NOTHING.

JasonEvans
11-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I have about 4 pushing dasies on my DVR. Not sure I can get into that yet.

Cane? It's on CBS. For some reason I never watch show on CBS. Who does, really?

Save Pushing Daisies for when everything else goes away in 2 months. The STRIKE IS ON!! Whatever you do, watch them eventually. That show is a keeper. It has a lush visual look and is really fun.

As for CBS, I watch Survivor and the Monday night comedies HIMYM and TBBT. Seeing as I am not over 80, I do not watch any CBS dramas.

-Jason "zing!!" Evans

throatybeard
11-16-2007, 03:52 PM
BTW, I gather an Over the Rhine song, "Nothing is Innocent," will be on this show next Tuesday, the 20th.

Duvall
11-16-2007, 03:55 PM

Much-needed? Come on.

If you're worried that losing Carbonell will prevent the show from wrapping up every loose end, well, you probably should recalibrate your expectations.