PDA

View Full Version : Lost single game parking Pass!!!! HELP!!

Bmannin9
12-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Ok parking pass was more than likely used as a coloring book by a three year old then thrown away. What do I need to do? Gym lot for tonight's game. I am coming up from Greenville bringing friends two of which have never been.

uh_no
12-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Ok parking pass was more than likely used as a coloring book by a three year old then thrown away. What do I need to do? Gym lot for tonight's game. I am coming up from Greenville bringing friends two of which have never been.

you can always just park in the bryan center lot. Dunno what other lots there are.

UrinalCake
12-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Circuit Drive lot is the most “guaranteed” option as there are always spots available to the general public in one of the two areas. It costs $10 and they only accept cash. Note that it’s about a 3/4 mile walk to Cameron from there.

The Bryan Center is typically full, although I will say that for the Stetson game I happened to be walking right past it an hour before tipoff and it was totally empty, which was kind of surprising. Might be because it was a Saturday.

Another option is to park on east campus and take the bus over. You need a pass, but they don’t usually check at night. If you’re paranoid you could park along the city streets just off campus and then walk to the bus stop.

Or park somewhere near by and have an Uber drop you off. DISCLAIMER: if you pick this option then you may have a hard time getting picked up after the game until the traffic clears.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

Bmannin9
12-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Circuit Drive lot is the most “guaranteed” option as there are always spots available to the general public in one of the two areas. It costs $10 and they only accept cash. Note that it’s about a 3/4 mile walk to Cameron from there.

The Bryan Center is typically full, although I will say that for the Stetson game I happened to be walking right past it an hour before tipoff and it was totally empty, which was kind of surprising. Might be because it was a Saturday.

Another option is to park on east campus and take the bus over. You need a pass, but they don’t usually check at night. If you’re paranoid you could park along the city streets just off campus and then walk to the bus stop.

Or park somewhere near by and have an Uber drop you off. DISCLAIMER: if you pick this option then you may have a hard time getting picked up after the game until the traffic clears.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

I have no problem with that.....one of the gentlemen is a little older and the closer we an get the better.

Indoor66
12-05-2018, 09:37 AM
And I recall pulling off Towerview and parking on the grass. Oh well, all things change.

UrinalCake
12-05-2018, 10:27 AM
I have no problem with that....one of the gentlemen is a little older and the closer we an get the better.

There is a shuttle bus that picks up in front of the circuit drive lot and drops off on the back side of Cameron. However the schedule is completely arbitrary as far as I can tell, and sometimes it doesn’t run at all.