PDA

View Full Version : Thad Lewis

Bob Green
10-31-2007, 02:36 AM
The Thad Lewis article linked on the Home Page is a nice positive read. I'm pulling for Thad to break the single season TD passes record this year. He is going to need to have a couple of more multiple TD pass games to make it happen.

Lewis tossed a touchdown pass for the 10th consecutive game in Saturday's 25-6 loss at Florida State to increase his season total to 17. With four games left, that puts him just ahead of pace to break the school record held by Anthony Dilweg, who tossed 24 TDs in 1988.

The career TD passes record holder is Ben Bennett at 55. Hopefully, Thad Lewis continues to throw TD passes and breaks Ben's record. Lewis is currently the 43rd highest rated QB in the nation and Duke's passing offense is rank 58th out of 119 Div I schools.

whereinthehellami
10-31-2007, 08:18 AM
The Thad Lewis article linked on the Home Page is a nice positive read. I'm pulling for Thad to break the single season TD passes record this year. He is going to need to have a couple of more multiple TD pass games to make it happen.

The career TD passes record holder is Ben Bennett at 55. Hopefully, Thad Lewis continues to throw TD passes and breaks Ben's record. Lewis is currently the 43rd highest rated QB in the nation and Duke's passing offense is rank 58th out of 119 Div I schools.

Lewis is a bright spot for the Duke football team. He is one of the few guys that Duke has that could play on any team in the ACC.