3rd Team: WR T.J. Rahming, TE Daniel Helm
Honorable Mention: LB Ben Humphreys, S Dylan Singleton

chrishoke
11-26-2018, 05:40 PM
No Daniel Jones recognition???

devildeac
11-26-2018, 05:45 PM

On the Daniel Jones thread, someone noted that, too, yet, a first round NFL draft pick is still possible/mentioned/contemplated/under consideration.

OZZIE4DUKE
11-26-2018, 06:05 PM
Congrats to all our honorees! I think Ben Humphries is seriously under honored. Should have been at least 3rd team, probably 2nd team all ACC. LGD GTHc!

jimsumner
11-26-2018, 06:09 PM
Congrats to all our honorees! I think Ben Humphries is seriously under honored. Should have been at least 3rd team, probably 2nd team all ACC. LGD GTHc!

He is so under-rated that even an ardent fan like Ozzie can't spell his name correctly. :)

But, seriously. Injuries did negatively impact the All-ACC credentials of Humphreys, Jones and Singleton and completely nuked those of Mark Gilbert, Aaron Young and Brittain Brown.

HereBeforeCoachK
11-26-2018, 06:27 PM
He is so under-rated that even an ardent fan like Ozzie can't spell his name correctly. :)

But, seriously. Injuries did negatively impact the All-ACC credentials of Humphreys, Jones and Singleton and completely nuked those of Mark Gilbert, Aaron Young and Brittain Brown.

...and of those, I think Gilbert was a shoe in for ACC first team, and Humphreys and Singleton in there somewhere.

sagegrouse
11-26-2018, 06:34 PM

Like many heroes and saints, Daniel will receive his recognition is "another life."

Devilwin
11-26-2018, 07:50 PM

None better at his position.

chrishoke
11-27-2018, 12:17 PM
Didn't know where to put this. Coach Farris was named AFCA Assistant Coach of the Year. He is the second Cut assistant at Duke to win the award. The other just got fired at Colorado. Congrats Coach Farris.