PDA

View Full Version : duke hoops home in Staten Island,ny

Richie33
11-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Hi,my names Richie christie, and I own a sports bar on Staten Island and me and my partners are huge duke fans..were looking to make our bar a home for fans on the island that don’t feel like trekking into the city..our bars called the island pour house ,18 nelson avenue, state island,ny 10308..please let me know if theres anything I can do for you, thank you in advance! hit me up on hellskitchen33@yahoo.com

DrChainsaw
11-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Could you provide a beer list? Draft vs otherwise?

Thanks!

Richie33
11-05-2018, 06:18 PM
bottles:bud,bud light, corona,corona light, miller lite,heineken and heineken light,coors light,amstel light,3 pa's which of course I don't remember off hand lol,and truly which is hard seltzers.... drafts:bud light,blue moon,guiness,stella,sam adams,a pumpkin beer, angry orchard and goose ipa..whew lol..and whatever else you needed of course wed get them for you..

-jk
11-05-2018, 06:23 PM
You might want to check out the ymm, beer (https://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?3840-Ymm-Beer) thread. We have a bunch of beer snobs!

-jk

Richie33
11-05-2018, 06:34 PM
oh no lol, he was just asking what the beer list was at my bar...

ChillinDuke
11-05-2018, 06:42 PM
I live in Manhattan but often find myself fiending for a little adventure. I'm way downtown, so maybe I'll take the ferry and create a little adventure over to your spot for one of our games.

Thanks for posting. Go Duke!

- Chillin

Richie33
11-05-2018, 06:45 PM
chillinduke yeah man, ask for me if you do..thanks bro

Billy Dat
11-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Will huge Duke fan, Jersey Shore star, and SI native, Vinnie, be making any appearances?

Richie33
11-05-2018, 07:26 PM
didn't even think of vin stopping in but we know the same people so its possible..im sure Angelina will be in a few times..

DrChainsaw
11-05-2018, 08:37 PM
bottles:bud,bud light, corona,corona light, miller lite,heineken and heineken light,coors light,amstel light,3 pa's which of course I don't remember off hand lol,and truly which is hard seltzers... drafts:bud light,blue moon,guiness,stella,sam adams,a pumpkin beer, angry orchard and goose ipa..whew lol..and whatever else you needed of course wed get them for you..

Super! Next time I ferry over, I値l head your way....

Richie33
11-05-2018, 08:40 PM
you got it! thank you in advance..spread the word!!

bullettoothtony
11-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Will huge Duke fan, Jersey Shore star, and SI native, Vinnie, be making any appearances?

Vinnie's a Duke fan?

Richie33
11-05-2018, 09:09 PM
I didn't know vin was a duke fan..

fuse
11-05-2018, 09:23 PM
bottles:bud,bud light, corona,corona light, miller lite,heineken and heineken light,coors light,amstel light,3 pa's which of course I don't remember off hand lol,and truly which is hard seltzers... drafts:bud light,blue moon,guiness,stella,sam adams,a pumpkin beer, angry orchard and goose ipa..whew lol..and whatever else you needed of course wed get them for you..

I知 not a NY local, so my questions might not be relevant for your business.

No beer from Brooklyn Brewing? Rockaway? Grimm? Sixpoint? Not even a Blue Point Toasted Lager?

I壇 support a Duke bar anywhere, just give me a reason to stay. For me that would be a healthy selection of local craft beer.

Glad you announced your location here, I値l note it for the future when I am in the area.

Billy Dat
11-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Vinnie's a Duke fan?

I heard him say it once on a podcast. Perhaps it can be verified via these mutual friends/aquaintences?

Richie33
11-06-2018, 07:41 PM
I知 not a NY local, so my questions might not be relevant for your business.

No beer from Brooklyn Brewing? Rockaway? Grimm? Sixpoint? Not even a Blue Point Toasted Lager?

I壇 support a Duke bar anywhere, just give me a reason to stay. For me that would be a healthy selection of local craft beer.

Glad you announced your location here, I値l note it for the future when I am in the area.
I hear ya loud and clear pal, ill get on a few of these,thank you

Richie33
11-06-2018, 07:56 PM
I heard him say it once on a podcast. Perhaps it can be verified via these mutual friends/aquaintences?

asked my friend who knows him and she has no clue lol..I never really watched that show so I wouldn't know either, but I'm sure hell stop in a few times..not sure if it'll be for a duke game but who knows?