PDA

View Full Version : Did You See That?!?! (sports edition)

JasonEvans
10-23-2018, 05:09 PM
So, we have one of these on the Off-topic board for crazy stuff we all see and it is fun. Well, I recently came across a sports related "Holy !#^!@^, you have got to see this!" video and I figured I would start a thread like this for the main page. Sports stuff only, ok?

To kick things off, I give you the final minute of the Old Dominion (Va Tech killers!) - Western Kentucky football game. As you watch, try to count how many times you think, "this has to be the play that wins the game" until you get to the one that actually does. Amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqbJg2txrC0

BigWayne
10-23-2018, 06:11 PM
Saw that on the SVP show last night. Old Dominion is certainly having a rollercoaster season.

HereBeforeCoachK
10-23-2018, 06:53 PM
That could've been Duke in most games during about a 50 year span.....(WKU that is)

Dr. Rosenrosen
10-24-2018, 08:48 AM
Read the thread tittle and assumed this was going to be dedicated to replays of opposing players who got Zionized.

JasonEvans
10-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Read the thread tittle and assumed this was going to be dedicated to replays of opposing players who got Zionized.

It certainly can be... I've got no problem with that.

NSDukeFan
10-24-2018, 12:04 PM

I approve of the word Zionized.

kAzE
10-24-2018, 01:21 PM
I approve of the word Zionized.

That would make him the "Zionator"

BeachBlueDevil
10-24-2018, 02:32 PM
Living in Norfolk I follow ODU football. Outside of beating Virginia Tech this year they have been terrible. On Saturday I checked the score and noticed ODU was about to lose again and I continued having fun with friends as I was out of town. I got home Sunday afternoon and came across what happened while watching the local news and was stunned! Then Monday night they were on Sportscenter with SVP.

I must give ODU credit as they've been horrible this year. But they somehow have managed to get both of their wins shown on a national stage. Any publicity is better than no publicity I suppose.

BD80
10-24-2018, 02:47 PM

I'm Zionastrian..

JasonEvans
10-24-2018, 02:47 PM
I must give ODU credit as they've been horrible this year. But they somehow have managed to get both of their wins shown on a national stage. Any publicity is better than no publicity I suppose.

I can see the recruiting pitch now... "We may not win often, but when we do it is national news!!"