PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2 - 4 for UM at Duke

Channing
10-22-2018, 12:37 PM
In the spirit of advance planning, I wanted to see if (i) anyone knows they won't be using their tickets for UVA or Miami at Duke and (ii) would be willing to let me purchase them from you. I am a long-time board contributor and Trinity graduate. You can rest assured that your tickets would be put to great use as I would love to bring my daughter to her first game in Cameron this year. We took her to her first Duke football game two weeks ago (Duke @ GT) and that turned out great, so you can rest assured she is nothing but good luck!

Thanks very much!

-jk
10-22-2018, 09:44 PM
In the spirit of advance planning, I wanted to see if (i) anyone knows they won't be using their tickets for UVA or Miami at Duke and (ii) would be willing to let me purchase them from you. I am a long-time board contributor and Trinity graduate. You can rest assured that your tickets would be put to great use as I would love to bring my daughter to her first game in Cameron this year. We took her to her first Duke football game two weeks ago (Duke @ GT) and that turned out great, so you can rest assured she is nothing but good luck!

Thanks very much!

For clarity - are you looking for a pair or more?

-jk

Channing
10-23-2018, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the follow-up, I suppose that info would help. Ideally I would like 4 tickets but would be ever grateful for even 2.