PDA

View Full Version : Brittain Brown Injury Vigil (Knee Injury)

Newton_14
10-14-2018, 08:27 PM
I have seen several posts in various threads and even a few comments during chat yesterday, wondering why Brown wasn't playing, and asking if he is hurt, so
I thought throwing up a vigil thread would bring greater awareness.

Yes Brown is injured. He is still trying to get back to 100% from his knee injury earlier in the season and was intentionally held out yesterday against GaTech. In the VaTech debacle two weeks ago, Bob Green, Devildeac, Mattman91, and myself all sat together/near each other and to us it was obvious Brown was hurting out there and probably should not have been playing in that game either. He was just no where near 100% in that game which hurt us, but more importantly hurt him and probably delayed how quickly he can return to his normal self.

Hopefully he is on the mend and can get back out there soon, but in my opinion, he should not play again until he is either at 100% or very close to it.

If Jim, Steve or any other folks with updates on Brown's condition to post them in this thread moving forward that would be helpful. Hopefully this thread will be short lived and we can get our stud RB back soon.

OldPhiKap
10-14-2018, 08:28 PM
Full and quick recovery vibes.