PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Countdown to Craziness!

dukejunkie
10-12-2018, 01:36 PM
We’re one week away and it’s pretty quiet. Does anybody know if it will be fully televised? I see UK’s event is on the SEC Network tonight. Hopefully Duke’s Countdown is easily viewable. I thought the Canadian games on ESPN+ were a bit of a missed marketing opportunity for Duke. I’m no UK fan, but I definitely tuned in to some of their play in the Bahamas. If they were on ESPN+, there’s no way that I would have subscribed like I did for Duke. I hope Duke at least got a lot of money to restrict it. Maybe it was part of the Earn Everything deal. It’s crazy how the players are in a documentary and aren’t getting paid (but that’s a whole other thread). That said, I’m looking forward to that too! Anyone know when that airs?

It should be a fun ride. Keep them healthy!

Native
10-12-2018, 04:35 PM
We’re one week away and it’s pretty quiet. Does anybody know if it will be fully televised? I see UK’s event is on the SEC Network tonight. Hopefully Duke’s Countdown is easily viewable. I thought the Canadian games on ESPN+ were a bit of a missed marketing opportunity for Duke. I’m no UK fan, but I definitely tuned in to some of their play in the Bahamas. If they were on ESPN+, there’s no way that I would have subscribed like I did for Duke. I hope Duke at least got a lot of money to restrict it. Maybe it was part of the Earn Everything deal. It’s crazy how the players are in a documentary and aren’t getting paid (but that’s a whole other thread). That said, I’m looking forward to that too! Anyone know when that airs?

It should be a fun ride. Keep them healthy!

GoDuke has Countdown listed as being broadcast on ESPN+.

cbarry
10-16-2018, 06:55 AM
Looks like I’m too late to get a ticket? I enjoy watching the intros, scrimmage, & dunk contest in person (the other stuff, not so much). Looks sold out on goduke.com. Guess I’ll watch via ESPN+ free trial. I believe it was free on WatchESPN last year.

SavDukeGrad
10-16-2018, 11:05 AM
I am going to CTC this year but have never been before. The doors open at 6:00. To those of you who have been before, what time does the actual basketball start? I’m not really interested in all the non-basketball, student group stuff. Thanks.

UrinalCake
10-16-2018, 12:07 PM
I am going to CTC this year but have never been before. The doors open at 6:00. To those of you who have been before, what time does the actual basketball start? I’m not really interested in all the non-basketball, student group stuff. Thanks.

It's usually about an hour of student performances and ridiculous, unabashed sponsored promotions like having students come up and sort potato chips, SPONSORED BY LAYS!!! They actually cut down on the stupid promotions the past couple years which is nice. I personally really enjoy the student performances, you get to see a lot of what makes Duke a great and diverse student body. And yo-yo man was phenomenal. The player intros will probably start around 7, followed by the scrimmage, but don't hold me to that. Maybe check what time ESPN+ starts their coverage, as that will give you a better indication.

A random story from a couple years ago - usually the recruits who are in attendance for C2C will casually stroll onto the court and take their seats just before things get started and the players are introduced. But I remember Wendell Carter came out really early, during the student performances. He sat by himself and really took everything in, not like other kids who will stare at their phone during the less eventful parts. I was kind of impressed that he wanted to see that part of the event and stayed engaged through it all.

Pghdukie
10-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Anyone know which recruits are planning on attending ?

ChillinDuke
10-16-2018, 01:49 PM
Anyone know which recruits are planning on attending ?

According to a Fansided post (which I don't want to link because I don't particularly like the site):

Vernon Carey (2019)
Brandon Boston (2020)
Jalen Johnson (2020)

- Chillin

msdukie
10-16-2018, 10:49 PM
Based on the last few years:

Countdown to Craziness presented by Delta Air Lines Schedule of Events
6 p.m. – Doors open
7:55 p.m. – National anthem
8 p.m. – Introduction of the 2018-19 Blue Devils
8:25 p.m. – Blue-White scrimmage

Would expect ESPN+ coverage starts at 7.

uh_no
10-17-2018, 01:02 AM
Based on the last few years:

Countdown to Craziness presented by Delta Air Lines Schedule of Events
6 p.m. – Doors open
7:55 p.m. – National anthem
8 p.m. – Introduction of the 2018-19 Blue Devils
8:25 p.m. – Blue-White scrimmage

Would expect ESPN+ coverage starts at 7.

6om doors open.....8pm festivities start.....

oof.....if you're bored, come talk to me in section 13. I will be. :D :D

camion
10-17-2018, 07:57 AM
Here is a link to basic information on CTC 2018.

Linky (https://dukereport.com/duke-basketball/countdown-to-craziness-what-to-watch-for-this-year-dukeofhoops/)

"Countdown to Craziness takes place this Saturday, October 22 and the start time is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. For many fans, it will be the first time they will get to see the Duke basketball team in action."

and

"If you have access to ESPN3, you’ll be able to watch Countdown to Craziness in full for the first time. "

mgtr
10-17-2018, 08:27 AM
I am betting that there are a few untrue statements in the link (unless Rocky and Bullwinkle have been fooling with the time machine again!)

CrazyNotCrazie
10-17-2018, 08:59 AM
I am betting that there are a few untrue statements in the link (unless Rocky and Bullwinkle have been fooling with the time machine again!)

It did get one thing right - Cam Reddish, Tre Jones and Zion Williamson will be in attendance

UrinalCake
10-17-2018, 09:38 AM

That link is two years old. The event and the exhibition games are no longer carried on the Blue Devil Network or on ESPN3. You’ll need an ESPN+ subscription. If you’ve already burned your free 7-day trial like me, then you’ll need to either pony up five bucks for a month subscription or use another email. Although the Earn Everything series should be airing soon, which might be worth the 5 bones.

JasonEvans
10-17-2018, 09:39 AM

Linky (https://dukereport.com/duke-basketball/countdown-to-craziness-what-to-watch-for-this-year-dukeofhoops/)

"Countdown to Craziness takes place this Saturday, October 22 and the start time is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. For many fans, it will be the first time they will get to see the Duke basketball team in action."

and

"If you have access to ESPN3, you’ll be able to watch Countdown to Craziness in full for the first time. "

Camion, that link is from the 2016 CTC. Here is the info (https://dukereport.com/duke-basketball/watch-countdown-to-craziness-live-on-friday-night-dukeofhoops/) on this year's event.

Countdown to Craziness takes place this Friday, October 19 and the start time is scheduled for 7pm EST. For fans who were unable to watch the Canada Tour, this will be their first time getting to see the team in action.

ESPN+ will be carrying the event live. You can sign up for a 7 day free trial. You can watch ESPN+ events on the WatchESPN app.

camion
10-17-2018, 11:15 AM
Camion, that link is from the 2016 CTC. Here is the info (https://dukereport.com/duke-basketball/watch-countdown-to-craziness-live-on-friday-night-dukeofhoops/) on this year's event.

Yes. That's what I was looking for. My bad for picking the first search result without checking the year closely.

BandAlum83
10-17-2018, 11:59 AM

and

ESPN3? Not ESPN+? Cool. That should mean replays will be available also!

jimrowe0
10-18-2018, 01:20 PM
I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one.

gofurman
10-18-2018, 10:48 PM
I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one.

when is the CTC (midnight madness) .. I thought they were always 10/15?

JasonEvans
10-19-2018, 08:27 AM
For folks wondering about the timeline, I've heard the B/W scrimmage will start at 8:25pm tonight.

AGDukesky
10-19-2018, 08:28 AM
Can I nominate this thread for the “Who’s on First” Award?

devildeac
10-19-2018, 09:28 AM

Why?

(Now that sure came out of left field ;).)

AGDukesky
10-19-2018, 09:42 AM
Why?

Well you had a person post information from 2016 for this year, which was then corrected. Then someone responded to the erroneous information (about ESPN 3). Then someone asked what day CTC was despite the original post saying on 10/12 that we were one week away from CTC. Just a whole bunch of missed signals and confusion.

devildeac
10-19-2018, 09:48 AM

Why?

Well you had a person post information from 2016 for this year, which was then corrected. Then someone responded to the erroneous information (about ESPN 3). Then someone asked what day CTC was despite the original post saying on 10/12 that we were one week away from CTC. Just a whole bunch of missed signals and confusion.

Who's on First script:

Lou Costello: The left fielder’s name?

Bud Abbott: Why.

;)

(That was a pretty obscure reference on my part. You really gotta go deep into that routine to extract that exchange.)

AGDukesky
10-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Whoosh, right over my head (and unintentionally built the case for my suggested award!)

BD80
10-19-2018, 11:15 AM
Whoosh, right over my head (and unintentionally built the case for my suggested award!)

Shortstop.

devildeac
10-19-2018, 12:58 PM
Shortstop.

At this point, I don't give a darn.

Dr. Rosenrosen
10-19-2018, 01:01 PM
I’ve been to CTC twice but it’s been a couple years. Does anyone have a feel as to whether arriving at 7:30 is way too late or just about right? I had a hard time watching all the silly stuff for the first 2 hours in my previous CTC adventures. I’ve already seen the schedule saying national anthem is 7:55, intros at 8:00 and scrimmage at 8:25. I just don’t want to miss any Zion thunderdunks!

-jk
10-19-2018, 06:36 PM
For those watching on ESPN+ tonight, DBR Chat (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/misc.php?do=cchatbox) is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

duke4ever19
10-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Oh, mighty and powerful Anextlomarus, Sekhmet, Horus, Vishnu, Soteria and Ah-Chun-Caan,

Put your arms of protection over every

Head and Shoulder, Knees and Toes,
Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes.

Head and Shoulder, Knees and Toes,
And Eyes and Ears and Mouth and Nose.

Amen and amen.

DukieInKansas
10-19-2018, 07:01 PM
Why?

Who's on First script:

Lou Costello: The left fielder’s name?

Bud Abbott: Why.

;)

(That was a pretty obscure reference on my part. You really gotta go deep into that routine to extract that exchange.)

At this point, I don't give a darn.

I caught all of these Today. ;)

dukebluesincebirth
10-19-2018, 07:16 PM
My Espn+ shows it starting at 8. Are they not showing the whole thing?

aivroadstr
10-19-2018, 08:19 PM
Was a little disappointed with the player intros. I loved the court projection intros over the past few years.

BigZ
10-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Live Stats not updating

Wendell’s parents there. Kind of odd considering the off-season comments

BandAlum83
10-19-2018, 09:48 PM
I'm glad I didn't pay for a subscription. I'm surprised we didn't get to see the dunk contest.

Was there one?

Time to cancel my subscription before I forget and end up paying. Notice how the Duke series doesn't start until after our free 7 day subscription ends?

uh_no
10-19-2018, 10:01 PM
Live Stats not updating

Wendell’s parents there. Kind of odd considering the off-season comments
perhaps. i like to think it possible to smooth things, and glad for the Duke basketball family if they did.

tre and Zion has the potential to be unfair. loved Zion's hustle on every thing.

want to see reddish and Barrett with a true distributor to see how that works, but they really had to take over that side and did well.

unfortunately didn't see enough to think javin and marquis will be starting. this is based on such a small sample though.

nice to see Baker knock some down.

i think this team will win the national championship.

mr. synellinden
10-19-2018, 10:05 PM

This doesn’t mean anything really, but NBA draft projects RJ, Zion and Cam to go 1, 3 and 4 in the draft. Yeah we had similar talent last year and didn’t win, but we should be the most talented team in the country. That’s a good thing to be.

mo.st.dukie
10-19-2018, 10:18 PM
perhaps. i like to think it possible to smooth things, and glad for the Duke basketball family if they did.

tre and Zion has the potential to be unfair. loved Zion's hustle on every thing.

want to see reddish and Barrett with a true distributor to see how that works, but they really had to take over that side and did well.

unfortunately didn't see enough to think javin and marquis will be starting. this is based on such a small sample though.

nice to see Baker knock some down.

So who will be the 5th starter? Vrankovic? Or do you think we'll play ultimate small ball and start Alex with the four freshmen?

Pghdukie
10-19-2018, 10:27 PM
I think the starting lineup should be #'s 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - and 5.

Kedsy
10-19-2018, 10:34 PM
I think the starting lineup should be #'s 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - and 5.

All right, I'll bite. Who's #4?

accfanfrom1970
10-19-2018, 10:40 PM
Took Barrett and Reddish a while to warm up. Tre was the difference between the two teams and why White won. Javin actually knocked down a couple of 3's, so did Baker. Alex missed a bunch. No one played out of their mind, no one got hurt. Thought Vrankovic and Javin both outplayed Bolden if that figures into #5 starter, doubt it. I think Tre is way ahead of where Duval was last year at this time.

Dr. Rosenrosen
10-19-2018, 10:51 PM
I'm glad I didn't pay for a subscription. I'm surprised we didn't get to see the dunk contest.

Was there one?

Time to cancel my subscription before I forget and end up paying. Notice how the Duke series doesn't start until after our free 7 day subscription ends?
The warmup was essentially the dunk contest. Zion put on a show. He is simply dazzling to watch in person. He seems to float in mid air. He also had 4 or 5 thunder dunks during the scrimmage.

Javin looked really good. Hitting threes. Couple nice moves in the lane. Nice rebounding. Very involved.

Tyus, I mean Tre, was fantastic. He seems to really know how to get into the lane. Gonna be great.

Barrett had a sneaky 21 points. He’s got moves galore. I really think we’ll go as far as he takes us.

AOC played well. He’ll be a solid contributor. We’ll need him on the perimeter.

Baker had a couple nice threes.

Reddish looks like he’s still getting his motor back. He had a fairly quiet game but you can see the potential.

White was fairly quiet as well. And Marques seemed hesitant to me. I’m pulling for him though. We need him.

Edit: Just read that Cam had 13 points. I didn’t even realize it. Guess that’s a good thing.

accfanfrom1970
10-19-2018, 10:52 PM
And it was weird when they announced Wendell's parent were in the stands. The admiral was there, as was Reggie Love and Carmen Wallace, and I know I'm forgetting one.

uh_no
10-20-2018, 12:16 AM
This doesn’t mean anything really, but NBA draft projects RJ, Zion and Cam to go 1, 3 and 4 in the draft. Yeah we had similar talent last year and didn’t win, but we should be the most talented team in the country. That’s a good thing to be.

I'm more confident in tre than I was in, well, tre...von. It's such a small sample size that all we have now is really shots in the dark, but he seems a bit more polished than trevon was last year...and far more active on the defensive end. He was also very composed on the couple fast breaks he had, something that Trevon struggled with last year. Time will tell.

He also doesn't need to worry about being PG while the "other" PG is the captain and leader of the team (Grayson).

If I had to make a call on which frosh I was "most" worried about based on 20 minutes of intrasquad fun-time, it would be reddish....but those guys had the blocks stacked against them with tyus and o'connel handling the ball on the other side. Goldwire is respectable, but not enough of a stud to really allow those two to shine, and they still did admirably. It was clear the balance wasn't there, though. At one point Blue had 33 points, 30 of which from barrett and reddish.

So who will be the 5th starter? Vrankovic? Or do you think we'll play ultimate small ball and start Alex with the four freshmen?

alex and 4 freshman. I'd bet hard on that. nobody else is close. Alex shoots a good 3, and seemed to have good movement off the ball and with with tre tonight. Obviously tossing in the other frosh will change things, but I don't think anyone else showed anything to make me think they have a shot at starting.

Not mentioned: highlight of the night for me was Buckmire doing the "carlton" to "it's not unusual" with Nolan. I don't think most students got it. (for any youngin's on DBR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8 )

Troublemaker
10-20-2018, 01:16 AM
I'm more confident in tre than I was in, well, tre...von. It's such a small sample size that all we have now is really shots in the dark, but he seems a bit more polished than trevon was last year...and far more active on the defensive end. He was also very composed on the couple fast breaks he had, something that Trevon struggled with last year. Time will tell.

He also doesn't need to worry about being PG while the "other" PG is the captain and leader of the team (Grayson).

If I had to make a call on which frosh I was "most" worried about based on 20 minutes of intrasquad fun-time, it would be reddish...but those guys had the blocks stacked against them with tyus and o'connel handling the ball on the other side. Goldwire is respectable, but not enough of a stud to really allow those two to shine, and they still did admirably. It was clear the balance wasn't there, though. At one point Blue had 33 points, 30 of which from barrett and reddish.

alex and 4 freshman. I'd bet hard on that. nobody else is close. Alex shoots a good 3, and seemed to have good movement off the ball and with with tre tonight. Obviously tossing in the other frosh will change things, but I don't think anyone else showed anything to make me think they have a shot at starting.

With all the pie hunters around here, you should know better than to post that. (Or maybe you were aware and want action.)

I'll take Javin to start, and you can take Alex to start. Bet a pie on that?

In any case, I agree with almost all of your analysis, except for Javin struggling (and obviously Alex starting). I was quite pleased with Tre's play as well.

hsheffield
10-20-2018, 06:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8[/url] )

OMG-I will love Buckmire forever for that!

Would someone with IT savvy please make a meme?

arnie
10-20-2018, 06:53 AM
Didn’t watch CTC, but just read Reddish played with fractured rib. Did he play many minutes?

accfanfrom1970
10-20-2018, 07:59 AM
Didn’t watch CTC, but just read Reddish played with fractured rib. Did he play many minutes?

Cam probably played 18 of the 20 minutes. I think he came out once, briefly.

dukelifer
10-20-2018, 08:08 AM

I was about to note that I thought Reddish looked behind the other two stars but I will give him a break ;) That said - the outside shooting was poor. That needs to get better. Every year I see a player with unusual gifts in a Duke Uniform- Ingram, Tatum, Bagley and now Zion. That kid makes Lebron look human.

HereBeforeCoachK
10-20-2018, 09:20 AM

Another practice injury.....SHEESH

BD80
10-20-2018, 09:23 AM

Another practice injury....SHEESH

He didn't try to stand in and take a charge against Zion, did he?

mgtr
10-20-2018, 09:29 AM
He didn't try to stand in and take a charge against Zion, did he?

No, or the reports would be a whole lot worse -- on the order of multiple fractures and bruises!

hsheffield
10-20-2018, 09:36 AM
but for those that signed up for ESPN+, there's a series called 'Year One' that focuses on the rookie year of the 2018 NBA players. Lots of footage of Grayson and Marvin.

BD80
10-20-2018, 10:03 AM
No reports from attendees or ESPN+ viewers who are GGLC?

Native
10-20-2018, 10:06 AM
Not mentioned: highlight of the night for me was Buckmire doing the "carlton" to "it's not unusual" with Nolan. I don't think most students got it. (for any youngin's on DBR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8 )

We will go as far as Buckmire takes us. Buckmire for President.

Troublemaker
10-20-2018, 10:21 AM

I've been GGLC'ing since Canada. I took it up another notch with Javin hitting threes yesterday. Maybe the Death Lineup IS the one with Javin at center?

timmy c
10-20-2018, 10:44 AM
Can anyone confirm if a replay is available on ESPN+? Is there another web source for viewing?
Thanks!

plimnko
10-20-2018, 11:15 AM
if you go to watch espn, there is a replay. however, i'm not a subscriber to espn+ so i couldn't watch it. youtube has a 6 minute highlight video of the scrimmage. there is also has some pre game stuff too

curtis325
10-20-2018, 12:48 PM

It's ov...

Never mind.

Neals384
10-20-2018, 01:01 PM
OMG-I will love Buckmire forever for that!

Would someone with IT savvy please make a meme?

Bucky's Carlton:
https://duke.forums.rivals.com/threads/ctc-the-carlton.10857113/

Warning: Linky goes to rival Duke forum. Okay to visit once, but come right back here, y'all!

MCFinARL
10-20-2018, 04:29 PM

According to DBR earlier this month (https://www.dukebasketballreport.com/2018/10/4/17935578/dukes-fifth-starter-injured-blue-devils-basketball), Coach K has said that Javin would likely be the fifth starter, at least at the beginning. Of course, that's not binding, and we know he will go with whoever he links looks best going into the games.

Re Buckmire, I agree times ten--saw the intros on YouTube and this was tremendous!

billy
10-20-2018, 10:01 PM
Can anyone confirm if a replay is available on ESPN+? Is there another web source for viewing?
Thanks!

It's up on ESPN+ - I watched it there earlier

hsheffield
10-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Bucky's Carlton:
https://duke.forums.rivals.com/threads/ctc-the-carlton.10857113/

Warning: Linky goes to rival Duke forum. Okay to visit once, but come right back here, y'all!

thanks so much!! I really enjoyed that:cool:

GGLC
10-21-2018, 02:42 PM

Sorry, I couldn't make it. :D

UrinalCake
10-21-2018, 09:21 PM
I haven't seen a full-game replay posted on the You Tubes yet, but here are some extended highlights. Frankie Vision is a must-follow for all Duke fans, he does game highlights and individual player highlight videos for almost all of our games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ycsnVME24

BigZ
10-21-2018, 09:46 PM
How does Tre compare to Tyus?

BD80
10-21-2018, 09:48 PM

He's younger ...

flyingdutchdevil
10-21-2018, 10:21 PM

They both start with Ts and each only have one vowel (y is not a vowel).

In seriousness, Tre looks to be a really good distributor like Tyus (and last year’s Tre). Tre’s shot does not look good...

Dukedad4
10-22-2018, 07:56 AM
After watching, and re-watching our scrimmage at countdown, ive come to the conclusion that Tre will be our most important player if we want to have big time success this season. Obviously he's not our "best" or most talented guy. He cant do things that Zion, RJ, and Cam can do on the basketball floor. This however, does not mean hes not as equally as important as those other guys. I listened to K's presser and he said the team that had Tre was going to be the better team. I loved his brother when he was here because of his moxy on the floor. He was always in total control of the game and we all remember his clutch factor at the end of big games. I can already tell that Tre will have the same type of feel with this team. I am super excited to watch our team compete and grow this season!

gocanes0506
10-22-2018, 08:55 AM
only have one vowel (y is not a vowel)..

But sometimes it is.

HereBeforeCoachK
10-22-2018, 09:18 AM
They both start with Ts and each only have one vowel (y is not a vowel).

In seriousness, Tre looks to be a really good distributor like Tyus (and last year’s Tre). Tre’s shot does not look good...

Actually, it is indeed a vowel in this instance...".....a e i o u, and sometimes y and w...."

53n206
10-22-2018, 11:34 AM
But sometimes it is.

" and sometimes y and w"

AGDukesky
10-22-2018, 12:10 PM
" and sometimes y and w"

So does that make a e i o u the cisvowels?

kAzE
10-22-2018, 01:43 PM
Yikes, 2 weeks to the start of the season and the 3 point shooting is still a major concern. I've been downplaying it to this point, but I'm starting to get worried. I know it's dumb to take anything away from CTC, but we've yet to have a good team performance from deep, including the Canada games.

I'll go out on a limb and predict Javin will not hit 2 threes again in a game this season. If he does, that's FANTASTIC, but everyone needs to really step it up with their perimeter shooting for the sake of spacing the floor . . .

Would be great if Cam, Jack, and Alex can go 40% combined. We're really counting on those guys to hit from 3.

flyingdutchdevil
10-22-2018, 01:54 PM
Yikes, 2 weeks to the start of the season and the 3 point shooting is still a major concern. I've been downplaying it to this point, but I'm starting to get worried. I know it's dumb to take anything away from CTC, but we've yet to have a good team performance from deep, including the Canada games.

I'll go out on a limb and predict Javin will not hit 2 threes again in a game this season. If he does, that's FANTASTIC, but everyone needs to really step it up with their perimeter shooting for the sake of spacing the floor . . .

Would be great if Cam, Jack, and Alex can go 40% combined. We're really counting on those guys to hit from 3.

Cam looks good. AOC looks good.

That's about it...

Zion, RJ, and Tre will attempt lots of 3s. Not sure how that works out.

dukelifer
10-22-2018, 01:58 PM

One has shown he has onions when it counts and the other has not- yet.

JasonEvans
10-22-2018, 02:33 PM
One has shown he has onions when it counts and the other has not- yet.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/G6jEZblh5h6PC/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bce1723663644764187615f