PDA

View Full Version : Cutcliffe Press Conference, Cone of Vagueness

budwom
09-18-2018, 03:29 PM
I'm currently listening to Cut's press conference, and questions about team health were, as usual, deftly deflected. At least there was no mention of any season ending surgery.
When asked about Cerenord and Carter, I believe he said they were not practicing, but he would not rule anyone out until Thursday when the training staff told him they could not play.
So who knows....Harmon and Young evidently doing some stuff...personally I'd just as soon rest a bunch of guys on Saturday, but I sure would like to see them all in uniform running around with great nimbletude.

Bob Green
09-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Here is a link to the press conference:

http://www.goduke.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&id=6289753

Coach Cutcliffe said "...the young people are going to be tested because that was a tiring, tough trip and a game that zapped a lot of energy from us. We got a few more people banged up."

There are some good tidbits of information but as budwom states no specifics on injuries. Lots of folks day-to-day.

Reilly
09-18-2018, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the link. Always worth a watch. High praise for Singleton. Cut getting a bit emotional talking about Matt G's dad dying, and honoring Mary D. from the athletic dept.

And auto-play leads to a good QH interview -- polished guy. Seems voluble, like he could step into a press box analyst role immediately.