PDA

View Full Version : Ditch the Beard Bilas

Michael
08-20-2018, 04:31 PM
How about a referendum: should Jay Bilas keep or ditch the growth on his face.

Yes:

No: !

uh_no
08-20-2018, 04:56 PM
How about a referendum: should Jay Bilas keep or ditch the growth on his face.

Yes:

No: !

the top quality content I visit DBR for :)

elvis14
08-20-2018, 05:02 PM
I could care less about the beard but the games in Canada was the first time I've heard Jay be so positive and pro-Duke during games. It was refreshing. Hope he keeps it up. 9F, Jay! Always 9F...Duke Boy!

sagegrouse
08-20-2018, 05:22 PM
I could care less about the beard but the games in Canada was the first time I've heard Jay be so positive and pro-Duke during games. It was refreshing. Hope he keeps it up. 9F, Jay! Always 9F...Duke Boy!

Yep. 99.4 percent of the audience was rooting for Duke.

AGDukesky
08-20-2018, 05:24 PM

I couldn’t care less that you could care less

JetpackJesus
08-20-2018, 05:52 PM

You're not even a little curious how much less (s)he could care about the beard?

bullettoothtony
08-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Keep it.

Indoor66
08-20-2018, 06:05 PM
What beard?

hallcity
08-20-2018, 06:12 PM
I wouldn’t call it a beard. I’d just say that he should ditch the grizzled look. He should also use more sunscreen. His skin is looking about 70 years old.

HereBeforeCoachK
08-20-2018, 06:20 PM
What beard?

Your comment reminded me of this great Frasier scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtlEUx3Fo0

TKG
08-20-2018, 09:12 PM
How about the Beard ditching Bilas?

thedukelamere
08-20-2018, 09:32 PM
How about the Beard ditching Bilas?

Wouldn’t be the first time hair ditched his head...

After 3 games of watching Zion, I couldn’t let that one float past me without dunking it :cool:

OZZIE4DUKE
08-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Bilas looked terrible. He needs to buy a new razor. The other guy was just as bad. Their looks were made for radio!

killerleft
08-20-2018, 10:13 PM
Jay and Alana are not a thing!:mad: And if they were she would be ditching him!:)

elvis14
08-20-2018, 10:53 PM

I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. That sums up what I think of online grammar crap. I couldN'T care less about that I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.ing I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.

The most ironic thing about this thread for me is that I spent the weekend at Camp Rockmont with my daughter and have a beard just like Bilas.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
08-21-2018, 06:29 AM
I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. That sums up what I think of online grammar crap. I couldN'T care less about that I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.ing I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.

The most ironic thing about this thread for me is that I spent the weekend at Camp Rockmont with my daughter and have a beard just like Bilas.

Some people hate the grammar police. Some hate all caps. Some hate sarcasm. Some hate puns.

OldPhiKap
08-21-2018, 07:27 AM
Some people hate the grammar police. Some hate all caps. Some hate sarcasm. Some hate puns.

I just hate the Tar Heels. It’s much simpler, and in the end more satisfying.

CameronBlue
08-21-2018, 07:50 AM
Bilas looked terrible. He needs to buy a new razor. The other guy was just as bad. Their looks were made for radio!

There may be assignments this year for which Dick Vitale is grateful he no longer possesses stereoscopic vision.