PDA

View Full Version : A Day For Bears

Devilwin
03-29-2018, 04:18 PM
Saw bears today on two occasions. About nine thirty saw a sow with two yearling cubs cross Slate Road near Meghan Lane. Skidded to a stop and tried to get a pic, but they had gone from view, but I could hear them tearing through the bushes just over the ridge. The second one was crossing a meadow near highway 66 on William Fowler Road. Appeared to be a good sized male, but didn't get close enough for a picture. The black bear in our state has seen quite a population explosion over the last ten years.

duke79
03-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Saw bears today on two occasions. About nine thirty saw a sow with two yearling cubs cross Slate Road near Meghan Lane. Skidded to a stop and tried to get a pic, but they had gone from view, but I could hear them tearing through the bushes just over the ridge. The second one was crossing a meadow near highway 66 on William Fowler Road. Appeared to be a good sized male, but didn't get close enough for a picture. The black bear in our state has seen quite a population explosion over the last ten years.

Nice! I saw a bald eagle this morning. Sitting high up in a dead pine tree. For some reason, it make me feel patriotic!

fuse
03-30-2018, 08:13 PM
Misread the thread title, thought this might be another thread to discuss beer :rolleyes: