PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Bagley Appreciation

Dukehky
03-25-2018, 10:12 PM
Best freshman to ever wear a Duke uniform. Tons of fun to watch play. Gonna be pulling for him hard in the league. Hope teams don't overthink it. If he's there, you draft Bagley.

DukeBlue666s
03-25-2018, 10:48 PM
I’m really going to miss G3, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching Bags this year. A lot of people (assuming) aren’t fans of the one and done leaving most of our 1 year players unloved as much. Not sure I’ve ever seen someone with a bounce like him. How often to do end up with a Duke team that doesn’t live or die by the 3 ball? This was a very unique year and I’m going to miss our twin towers. Playing 2 bigs at a time made this year just a little more interesting to watch than other years.

Bags was one of a kind and I will miss him! Glad he will be proudly supporting Duke in whatever horrible NBA jersey he ends up in. (Usually your lottery picks are teams that tanked and usually takes them a couple years to be relevant again ... USUALLY). Here’s to hoping he gets drafted by the Cavaliers!

kako
03-25-2018, 11:02 PM
Duke has never had a player like Bagley. His game was unique for Duke. It was a great ride.

The stat of his season that will stick with me for a long time: K has had 4 games where a player had 30-15. Laettner was one. Bagley had the other three.

Best of luck in the NBA. If he can gain some bulk and still keep the crazy athleticism, he will do well in the association.