PDA

View Full Version : "commercials" on Tru TV

rthomas
03-15-2018, 05:41 PM
I love these "commercials" on Tru TV, especially Christian Laettner's 2.1 sec workout.

Well, 'love' is a strong word. I like them.

Pghdukie
03-15-2018, 08:13 PM
How would you like to have lived in the WILD WEST and seen cowboy Charles Barkley ride up on a horse with a broken back ! Barkley is always good for a donut and a laugh !

kako
03-15-2018, 08:21 PM
How would you like to have lived in the WILD WEST and seen cowboy Charles Barkley ride up on a horse with a broken back ! Barkley is always good for a donut and a laugh !

I, for one, am sick of Barkley and this string of commercials. "In-De-Anapolis" was funny. But that was several years ago. Barkley has jumped the shark.

duke4ever19
03-15-2018, 08:39 PM
I, for one, am sick of Barkley and this string of commercials. "In-De-Anapolis" was funny. But that was several years ago. Barkley has jumped the shark.

Maybe on commercials, but on NBA on TNT, the Chuckster is pure gold.

uh_no
03-15-2018, 08:40 PM

steaks on a plane? the snack hoodie? c'mon. this stuff is hilarious. Maybe not your type of humor....

Kjeffrey
03-15-2018, 08:57 PM
steaks on a plane? the snack hoodie? c'mon. this stuff is hilarious. Maybe not your type of humor...

And Barles Charkley

jv001
03-15-2018, 08:58 PM

That would have to be a bigggggggggggggggggggg horse. :cool: I like the Chuckster better than Kenny smith. GoDuke!

rthomas
03-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Sorry, I wasn't talking about real commercials. I was talking about this (sorry I can only find it online on the Tru TV facebook page)

https://www.facebook.com/truTV/videos/10156143539439757/

Think you can't get a great workout in 2.1 seconds? College basketball legend Christian Laettner is here to prove you wrong