PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch

gofurman
03-14-2018, 01:49 PM
Probly a dumb question here:

Just making sure. 1March madness live will carry all the games ? I ask because I look at that app and it doesn't list upcoming games like ESPN does. W ESPN I always feel ok bc I put in Duke and it lists the upcoming game that will be shown... I don't see that on my march madness live app? It says 'watch' on the bottom but doesn't list the games upcoming etc

2. Can't I go to an NCAA website to watch? Ncaa.com - it lists just archived videos, classics etc but doesn't exactly give a search bar w Duke Iona that makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Lol
Please help and thanks - appreciated

EDIT - it appears now on a full machine that https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-03-14/march-madness-2018-live-stream-and-tv-schedule-how-watch will have all the games. I just really want to watch so making sure.. this should work tomorrow, right?

tbyers11
03-14-2018, 02:07 PM
Probly a dumb question here:

Just making sure. 1March madness live will carry all the games ? I ask because I look at that app and it doesn't list upcoming games like ESPN does. W ESPN I always feel ok bc I put in Duke and it lists the upcoming game that will be shown... I don't see that on my march madness live app? It says 'watch' on the bottom but doesn't list the games upcoming etc

2. Can't I go to an NCAA website to watch? Ncaa.com - it lists just archived videos, classics etc but doesn't exactly give a search bar w Duke Iona that makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Lol
Please help and thanks - appreciated

EDIT - it appears now on a full machine that https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-03-14/march-madness-2018-live-stream-and-tv-schedule-how-watch will have all the games. I just really want to watch so making sure.. this should work tomorrow, right?

Both the website and the app will show all games live. You get 3 free hours before you have to login with TV provider info to keep watching games on TNT, TBS, and TruTV. Live broadcast games on CBS do not require login.

Good news is Duke game is on CBS.

weezie
03-14-2018, 05:48 PM
...Good news is Duke game is on CBS.

So we need to hope that we are pounding the lights out of the killian and cbs switches over to the quaker rolling the jayhawk

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
03-15-2018, 07:31 AM
Hulu will be streaming all games... If you have their $50/mo plan.

Which is rather antithetical to cord cutting.

Truth&Justise
03-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Will there be any online radio streams of the Duke game? Would love to listen in, even if I can't watch.

-jk
03-15-2018, 02:54 PM
TuneIn radio on my iPhone supposedly has it. Otherwise look for Westwood One.

-jk

Truth&Justise
03-15-2018, 03:21 PM
TuneIn radio on my iPhone supposedly has it. Otherwise look for Westwood One.

-jk

Thanks! Listening now on Westwood One.

clinresga
03-15-2018, 03:28 PM
At work and unable to watch live. Has anyone figured out if there is some way to stream replays?