PDA

View Full Version : Grayson's Teammates

em0526
03-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Grayson has had an amazing career and he has had some incredible teammates.
My son asked me which four players that Grayson has played with at Duke would I want to have in a winner take all game.
Do you go with Quinn Cook or one of the other 3 quarters (Jahlil, Tyus or Justise)?
Do you go out there with Brandon Ingram or Luke Kennard?
What about Jayson Tatum or someone on the team now like Marvin or Wendell?

I would go with Tyus, Grayson, Ingram, Marvin and Jahlil but that is a lot of talent left on the bench...

uh_no
03-04-2018, 12:31 AM
My son asked me which four players that Grayson has played with at Duke would I want to have in a winner take all game.
Do you go with Quinn Cook or one of the other 3 quarters (Jahlil, Tyus or Justise)?

I would go with Tyus, Grayson, Ingram, Marvin and Jahlil but that is a lot of talent left on the bench...

you need a PG....and I don't think it's possible to argue it's NOT tyus jones. Luke is great, but there are other options who also play defense. I think I take brandon ingram, amile jefferson, and wendell carter.

kako
03-04-2018, 01:56 AM

If I had to pick:
No other PG than Jones. I'd argue other than maybe Hurley, he's the best ever.
There's never been a player like Bagley.
Late season Tatum was outstanding.
Winslow would be the bad MF that K likes.
+ Allen

But honestly I'd take the 2015 team and keep Allen on the bench. Love the guy but that team was proven. *Maybe* I would switch Bagley for Okafor, but Okafor's chemistry with Jones cannot be discounted. Cook was the leader and whatever team Allen is on needs the best one. He's not a bad leader but Cook was the best over these past 4 years. And since you can't leave Stones off, Allen goes to the bench... but what a bench that would be!

BigZ
03-04-2018, 02:29 AM
Tyus Allen Luke Bagley and Oak.

InSpades
03-04-2018, 02:51 AM
PG - Tyus hands down... if you want a true PG, Tyus is the only option (and a great option at that)

C - Sorry Jah. Marvin is a beast.

That leaves 2 more wings... this part is way tougher than the other part.

Comes down to Luke, Jayson, Justise and Brandon. You really can't go wrong w/ any of them.

I guess I'll go Jayson and Justise. There's only 1 ball and Justise gives us some defensive toughness.

So...

Jones, Allen, Tatum, Winslow, Bagley.

proelitedota
03-04-2018, 04:39 AM
Senior Tyus, Soph Frank Jackson, Senior Winslow, Soph Tatum, Senior Okafor

with 3xSenior Cook, Senior Grayson, Junior Kennard, Bagley, Wendell, as second unit.

Bagley can't play center and he is not the ideal 4 in K's system.

flyingdutchdevil
03-04-2018, 06:59 AM
PG - Tyus hands down... if you want a true PG, Tyus is the only option (and a great option at that)

C - Sorry Jah. Marvin is a beast.

That leaves 2 more wings... this part is way tougher than the other part.

Comes down to Luke, Jayson, Justise and Brandon. You really can't go wrong w/ any of them.

I guess I'll go Jayson and Justise. There's only 1 ball and Justise gives us some defensive toughness.

So...

Jones, Allen, Tatum, Winslow, Bagley.

Winner. I’d consider Ingram over Tatum, but Tatum is slightly better from 3.

BlueDevilBrowns
03-04-2018, 08:22 AM
How about Grayson’s coaches?

A team of Scheyer, Allen, Nolan, Capel, and Nate would be undersized, but definitely bad-Azz.

gocanes0506
03-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Jones
Grayson
Winslow
Amile
Carter

A team full of offense and defense. With a solid leader at the 4.

Although this team is calling my name.
Grayson
Winslow
MBIII
Amile
Carter

wavedukefan70s
03-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Jones ,allen,carter,okafor,Winslow bench kennard,Jackson Tatum ,ingram and cook.

drummerdevil
03-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Tyus, cook, Allen, MBIII, okafor - you’ve got great playmakers to get it to the big men down low and you’ve still got the chemistry of fifteen with some extra special rebounding. Only issue is no rim protection but k would deal with that