PDA

View Full Version : Katz Interview With Grayson Allen

weezie
02-23-2018, 09:49 AM
From the home page. I get the impression that our captain is always on the verge of a laugh off the court but clearly a tough-minded-locked-down-take-no-prisoners guy once the ball tips.

It's a nice contrast to the agitating misery of the agent influence scandal that has gripped the college basketball world this season.

I'm going to miss Grayson. Love this young man!

Kjeffrey
02-24-2018, 08:34 AM
From the home page. I get the impression that our captain is always on the verge of a laugh off the court but clearly a tough-minded-locked-down-take-no-prisoners guy once the ball tips.

It's a nice contrast to the agitating misery of the agent influence scandal that has gripped the college basketball world this season.

I'm going to miss Grayson. Love this young man!

I had missed that interview so thank you for posting about it. With so few seniors in recent years it almost seems harder to see him go. I have really enjoyed watching Grayson the past few years. Hope his final game for Duke is a victory!

As an aside, I still can't believe Andy Katz was let go by ESPN. He is such a great college basketball analyst. Imo, they kept some who are far less knowledgeable.

jv001
02-24-2018, 09:30 AM
Thanks weezie for the link to the interview with Grayson. I've been blessed to watch/follow Grayson these 4 years. As a freshman he showed us a glimpse of what kind of player he could be. Then as a soph, he came into his own. Then as a Junior he had the tripping incidents that derailed his brilliant career. Now as a senior captain, he's shown that he is not a selfish scorer and distributes the ball like a captain should do. I'm going to hate to see him leave Duke but I hope he has a good NBA career that will disappoint the Duke and Grayson haters. GoDuke!

juise
02-24-2018, 04:15 PM
Link for the lazy (https://www.ncaa.com/video/basketball-men/2018-02-21/mbk-grayson-allen-duke-blue-devils-conversation-andy-katz)