PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Wake Forest (Jan 23, 1018)

JBDuke
01-23-2018, 11:10 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's win over Wake Forest tonight?

ncexnyc
01-23-2018, 11:14 PM
Went with Grayson, as he set the tone early.

timmy c
01-23-2018, 11:16 PM
Went with Grayson, as he set the tone early.

I did too. Loved his energy and passing. His alley oop to MBIII at the end of the shot clock with wake trying to make a run was huge.

OZZIE4DUKE
01-23-2018, 11:19 PM
Grayson, with an honorable mention to Wendell. As noted above, Grayson set the tone and did the scoring in the first half, and then got us back going after the dry spell in the second half. We were much better tonight with Grayson handling the ball than Duval.

Bring on UVA! LGD GTHc! 9F!

curtis325
01-23-2018, 11:26 PM
Carter was awesome, Bagley was Bagley. Both were deserving, but I went with Allen for senior leadership, especially when they "knocked us back".

Good team victory.

kAzE
01-23-2018, 11:42 PM
Grayson for me, great job handling the point guard duties, since Duval just didn't have it tonight. He struck the perfect balance between looking for his own shot and distributing.

Big contributions from Carter, Bagley, and Trent, as well. Great team effort.

devildeac
01-23-2018, 11:47 PM
So far, a 2 man show. Waiting for those votes for AOC to roll in with 7 points on only 3/3 shooting. C'mon, folks. :rolleyes:

elvis14
01-24-2018, 08:52 AM
So far, a 2 man show. Waiting for those votes for AOC to roll in with 7 points on only 3/3 shooting. C'mon, folks. :rolleyes:

devildeac trolling people in the MOTM thread again. So funny. I could go back and find a post of mine that reads something like "This is a MOTM poll, not a 'guy who we all really like and who did better than we thought he would have' poll". Aw, crap, by posting that, I've basically allowed myself to be trolled by devildeac. I give up....great game by Grayson and by Carter. Is it Friday yet?

killerleft
01-24-2018, 09:50 AM

LOL, I went with Grayson. His overall game was a beautiful, hustling, thoughtful performance. But Hermey was the best Dentist on the court by far!!:)

CDu
01-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Went with Allen for his contributions all over the court. Carter would have been a fine choice too in my opinion. He has been bordering on amazing the last few games. It's absurd how good a tandem he and Bagley are.

kAzE
01-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Not surprised O'Connell got a vote, but Duval? Pity vote?

flyingdutchdevil
01-24-2018, 11:19 AM
I cannot overstate how impressive he's been lately. I've basically done a 180 on Carter. This dude is a stud.

Newton_14
01-24-2018, 12:26 PM
Went with Allen for his contributions all over the court. Carter would have been a fine choice too in my opinion. He has been bordering on amazing the last few games. It's absurd how good a tandem he and Bagley are.

I went with Grayson for the same reasons. On Carter, I had to take several voting points away because the guy he was guarding shot 100% from the field, and snatched several offensive rebounds away as well.....

devildeac
01-24-2018, 01:21 PM
So far, a 2 man show. Waiting for those votes for AOC to roll in with 7 points on only 3/3 shooting. C'mon, folks.

devildeac trolling people in the MOTM thread again. So funny. I could go back and find a post of mine that reads something like "This is a MOTM poll, not a 'guy who we all really like and who did better than we thought he would have' poll". Aw, crap, by posting that, I've basically allowed myself to be trolled by devildeac. I give up...great game by Grayson and by Carter. Is it Friday yet?

LOL, I went with Grayson. His overall game was a beautiful, hustling, thoughtful performance. But Hermey was the best Dentist on the court by far!!

I know it's frowned upon on DBR but I'll post it anyway: LOLOLOL :o

I see I "trolled" someone to vote for AOC. But, never in a 1000 years would I have suspected/anticipated/"trolled" for a vote for Duval. :confused::rolleyes:

However, you'll never find me "trolling" for votes/comments about the team down 15-501. Oh, wait, I think I just did. :o

moonpie23
01-24-2018, 06:20 PM
can i vote 2wice?

Devilwin
01-24-2018, 07:09 PM
Lots of good play by several of our guys. Trent hit some big shots, as did Grayson, and his hustle was incredible. Bagley got his double double, AOC gave us a lift, but the MOTM is Wendell Carter.:)

CameronBornAndBred
01-30-2018, 03:03 PM
I know it's frowned upon on DBR but I'll post it anyway: LOLOLOL :o

I see I "trolled" someone to vote for AOC. But, never in a 1000 years would I have suspected/anticipated/"trolled" for a vote for Duval. :confused::rolleyes:

However, you'll never find me "trolling" for votes/comments about the team down 15-501. Oh, wait, I think I just did. :o

Since according to the title, this thread is 1,000 years old, you are proven to be honest!
(Noticed that while reading some old MOTM's.)

devildeac
01-30-2018, 03:59 PM
Since according to the title, this thread is 1,000 years old, you are proven to be honest!
(Noticed that while reading some old MOTM's.)

Well, then it was about time somebody voted for him! :rolleyes: