PDA

View Full Version : Barton Exhibition

PensDevil
10-24-2007, 10:46 AM
How has the atmosphere at the exhibition games been in recent years? I am hoping to bring the in-laws to a game this year, but want to make sure they get a good Cameron experience. Four tickets to the Barton College exhibition can seemingly be had for a decent price, so I was considering that game as weekend home games (not during Thanksgiving/winter break) are not plentiful this year.

bigj4194
10-24-2007, 12:22 PM
The Barton College Game this year is the exhibition game that is over parents weekend this year. Typically in the two years that I have seen, the exhibition games have had a good atmosphere, but I think this one will be slightly different since the student section will be filled with students and parents. Hopefully it will still have the atmosphere that Cameron always does.

Hope this helps.

PensDevil
10-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the information. In the end, I guess getting to a parent's weekend exhibition is better than not getting to any at all this year.

OZZIE4DUKE
10-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the information. In the end, I guess getting to a parent's weekend exhibition is better than not getting to any at all this year.

It being parent's weekend will make getting tickets outside of Cameron far more difficult than normal since many parents will be trying to attend the game. Plus, Barton IS the reigning Div II champion.

PensDevil
10-24-2007, 03:59 PM
It being parent's weekend will make getting tickets outside of Cameron far more difficult than normal since many parents will be trying to attend the game.

Thanks for the heads up on that one, but I would be securing tickets before making the eight hour drive.

Plus, Barton IS the reigning Div II champion.

Let's hope the App. State victory over Michigan isn't a foreshadowing of things to come.

bdh21
10-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Let's hope the App. State victory over Michigan isn't a foreshadowing of things to come.

Ahhhh, but App. St. is NOT the reigning Division 2 football champion.