PDA

View Full Version : MBB: Duke vs. Miami (Mon 1/15, 7:00 p.m. EST, ESPN) Pre-Game and In-Game Thread

DavidBenAkiva
01-14-2018, 12:51 PM
Sandwiched between home-and-home games between Pitt and Wake Forest, Duke travels to Coral Gables, Florida to take on the reeling Miami Hurricanes on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Miami was ranked as high as 6th in the AP poll earlier this season but has dropped 2 of its last 3 games in conference, including at Clemson on Saturday.

History of the Matchup
The Hurricanes have won 3 of the past 4 matchups against the Blue Devils, including the previous two games in Florida. From the time that Miami joined the ACC in the 2004-05 season, Duke dominated the matchup, going 11-1 through the 2010-11 season. Since then, the tide has turned and Miami owns a 5-3 record versus Duke in the past 8 matchups. The last time Duke won at Miami was in 2014 when Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood combined for 29 points and 21 rebounds against a 10-8 Miami team that failed to make any postseason tournament that season.

Scouting Report
The Hurricanes are an elite defensive team featuring a 4 guard lineup around sophomore 6'11" forward Dewan Huell. The Hurricanes feature the 8th most efficient defense (KenPom). Huell, a Miami native, is averaging a team-best 13.6 pts per game. When Huell isn't in the game, Miami will play the slim 6'10" junior center Ebuka Izundu. The strength of the team lies with its collection of talented guards. Headlining the group is sophomore Bruce Brown. The 6'5" guard is the team's leading rebounder (7.1 per game) and dishes out the most assists (3.9 per game) to go along with his 11.3 pts per game. Brown torched the Blue Devils last season to the tune of 25 points in a 55-50 win. He's a very physical guard that excels in using his body to get to the hoop. He appears on many draft boards this season, although his shot has curiously regressed from deep (26.7%) and the free throw line (62.5%). In addition to Brown, Miami also brings highly athletic freshman Lonnie Walker off the bench. Walker is also a first round NBA draft prospect, although he has had an inconsistent year and has similar shooting numbers to Brown. The two of them can make the highlight plays but have not shot the ball well enough to carry the offense this season.

In addition to Brown and Walker, Miami has received comparable scoring contributions from guards Dejan Vasiljevic, Ja'Quan Newton, Anthony Lawrence, Jr., and the diminutive (5'7") Chris Lykes. Lawrence, Jr. is 6'7" and is the best three point shooter on the team at 43.6%. Lykes is also pretty deadly from the perimeter. Newton's shot has regressed in his four years in college and he rarely takes or makes a shot from outside anymore. With the exception of Lykes, all of the Miami guards shoot the ball well inside the arc, at 50% or better. Cutting under screens for Brown, Walker, and Newton would be advisable to limit drives to the hoop. For all of its athletic guards, the Hurricanes run a pretty poor offense. The team struggles to score and plays at a slow pace. So far this season, Miami has played these 8 men in the rotation.

Where Miami hangs it's hat is on the defensive side of things. Teams struggle to shoot against them. Opponents this season have shot just 28.5% from 3 on the season (4th best in the country) and 41.7% inside the arc (6th). In case you were wondering if that was a fluke and they've just played poor shooting teams, opponents have made 76.2% of free throws, 344th worst "free throw defense" in the nation. Opponents must be relived they don't have a Miami guard in their face when they are shooting for once. Taking free throws against Miami is a fairly rare occurrence, though. They are top 10 in the nation in opponents free throws attempts. I shudder to think what a Miami-Virginia game would look like.

The Matchup
Duke is going to have a serious size advantage and mismatch at the 4-spot. Not that anyone has figured out how to guard Marvin Bagley III this season, but Miami will have to do something to limit the 6'11" forward. I'm assuming Anthony Lawrence, Jr. will start off defending MBIII while Huell will get Wendell Carter, Jr. Getting Huell into foul trouble would go a long way to opening up the interior offense. Miami isn't much of a rebounding team, so even missed shots could create opportunities. Other than that, Miami's guards match up pretty well against Duke's. I expect suffocating pressure and difficult entry passes.

Part of the reason why I wasn't surprised to see Duke play zone so much against Wake Forest is that Miami appears to be that exact type of team that would struggle against it. They have not shot well this season and are not a particularly good free-throw shooting team, either. Nor is Miami a good offensive rebounding team. Duke's length and size will make it difficult to get into the paint, where Miami's guards want to be. If Duke can get some efficient offensive play this season, which they've done basically every game all year, then making this a half-court Miami offense will limit opportunities. I'd hate to see Miami start forcing turnovers or taking a long rebound and turning it into a run out for a transition dunk. If Duke is smart with the basketball and plays inside out, they can force a struggling Miami team to attempt bad shots.

I think it will be a close game and hope that Duke uses its advantages to turn the tide against Miami. Duke hasn't faced this good of a team in a true road game so far this season. Let's see if they can respond and play with poise. Let's go Duke!

Bob Green
01-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Miami owns a 5-3 record versus Duke in the past 8 matchups.

Since Jim Larranaga has been Miami's coach Duke has:

2017: won 70-58, lost 55-50
2016: lost 80-69
2015: lost 90-74
2014: won 67-46
2013: lost 90-63, won 79-76
2012: lost 78-74 (OT)

dukelifer
01-14-2018, 01:32 PM
Sandwiched between home-and-home games between Pitt and Wake Forest, Duke travels to Coral Gables, Florida to take on the reeling Miami Hurricanes on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Miami was ranked as high as 6th in the AP poll earlier this season but has dropped 2 of its last 3 games in conference, including at Clemson on Saturday.

History of the Matchup
The Hurricanes have won 3 of the past 4 matchups against the Blue Devils, including the previous two games in Florida. From the time that Miami joined the ACC in the 2004-05 season, Duke dominated the matchup, going 11-1 through the 2010-11 season. Since then, the tide has turned and Miami owns a 5-3 record versus Duke in the past 8 matchups. The last time Duke won at Miami was in 2014 when Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood combined for 29 points and 21 rebounds against a 10-8 Miami team that failed to make any postseason tournament that season.

Scouting Report
The Hurricanes are an elite defensive team featuring a 4 guard lineup around sophomore 6'11" forward Dewan Huell. The Hurricanes feature the 8th most efficient defense (KenPom). Huell, a Miami native, is averaging a team-best 13.6 pts per game. When Huell isn't in the game, Miami will play the slim 6'10" junior center Ebuka Izundu. The strength of the team lies with its collection of talented guards. Headlining the group is sophomore Bruce Brown. The 6'5" guard is the team's leading rebounder (7.1 per game) and dishes out the most assists (3.9 per game) to go along with his 11.3 pts per game. Brown torched the Blue Devils last season to the tune of 25 points in a 55-50 win. He's a very physical guard that excels in using his body to get to the hoop. He appears on many draft boards this season, although his shot has curiously regressed from deep (26.7%) and the free throw line (62.5%). In addition to Brown, Miami also brings highly athletic freshman Lonnie Walker off the bench. Walker is also a first round NBA draft prospect, although he has had an inconsistent year and has similar shooting numbers to Brown. The two of them can make the highlight plays but have not shot the ball well enough to carry the offense this season.

In addition to Brown and Walker, Miami has received comparable scoring contributions from guards Dejan Vasiljevic, Ja'Quan Newton, Anthony Lawrence, Jr., and the diminutive (5'7") Chris Lykes. Lawrence, Jr. is 6'7" and is the best three point shooter on the team at 43.6%. Lykes is also pretty deadly from the perimeter. Newton's shot has regressed in his four years in college and he rarely takes or makes a shot from outside anymore. With the exception of Lykes, all of the Miami guards shoot the ball well inside the arc, at 50% or better. Cutting under screens for Brown, Walker, and Newton would be advisable to limit drives to the hoop. For all of its athletic guards, the Hurricanes run a pretty poor offense. The team struggles to score and plays at a slow pace. So far this season, Miami has played these 8 men in the rotation.

Where Miami hangs it's hat is on the defensive side of things. Teams struggle to shoot against them. Opponents this season have shot just 28.5% from 3 on the season (4th best in the country) and 41.7% inside the arc (6th). In case you were wondering if that was a fluke and they've just played poor shooting teams, opponents have made 76.2% of free throws, 344th worst "free throw defense" in the nation. Opponents must be relived they don't have a Miami guard in their face when they are shooting for once. Taking free throws against Miami is a fairly rare occurrence, though. They are top 10 in the nation in opponents free throws attempts. I shudder to think what a Miami-Virginia game would look like.

The Matchup
Duke is going to have a serious size advantage and mismatch at the 4-spot. Not that anyone has figured out how to guard Marvin Bagley III this season, but Miami will have to do something to limit the 6'11" forward. I'm assuming Anthony Lawrence, Jr. will start off defending MBIII while Huell will get Wendell Carter, Jr. Getting Huell into foul trouble would go a long way to opening up the interior offense. Miami isn't much of a rebounding team, so even missed shots could create opportunities. Other than that, Miami's guards match up pretty well against Duke's. I expect suffocating pressure and difficult entry passes.

Part of the reason why I wasn't surprised to see Duke play zone so much against Wake Forest is that Miami appears to be that exact type of team that would struggle against it. They have not shot well this season and are not a particularly good free-throw shooting team, either. Nor is Miami a good offensive rebounding team. Duke's length and size will make it difficult to get into the paint, where Miami's guards want to be. If Duke can get some efficient offensive play this season, which they've done basically every game all year, then making this a half-court Miami offense will limit opportunities. I'd hate to see Miami start forcing turnovers or taking a long rebound and turning it into a run out for a transition dunk. If Duke is smart with the basketball and plays inside out, they can force a struggling Miami team to attempt bad shots.

I think it will be a close game and hope that Duke uses its advantages to turn the tide against Miami. Duke hasn't faced this good of a team in a true road game so far this season. Let's see if they can respond and play with poise. Let's go Duke!

A huge early season test for this team. Miami is a tough road trip and the team has some sort of bug going around. Miami can score from deep and has a guard heavy lineup that has given Duke fits all year. Their general offense has struggled but Duke seems to be just thing to help struggling offenses of late. In some ways playing AOC, Goldwire and White has helped a bit on the defensive end- at least to spell the guards and give a different look. They will have a hard time stopping Bagley but if Allen continues to struggle to score (and he really needs to be closer to 20 than 5)- it will be at a minimum - a close game- and at worse, one where Miami holds a 6-10 point lead most of the game. Someone other than Bagley will need a big game. I am a bit worried that Trent is under the weather and will not repeat that performance from Saturday. Outside scoring is important. It will probably come down to execution in that last few minutes.

CDu
01-14-2018, 02:09 PM
The Hurricanes were expected by many to be a breakout candidate this year. So far, though, it hasn't quite materialized as such. That's not to say that Miami isn't good. They are. Just that they've had their share of speed bumps this season. After going largely untested out of conference (their best win is over Minnesota, who is looking very shaky at the moment, and they lost to New Mexico St), they've sputtered to a 2-2 start in conference including a loss to Georgia Tech. They play at a methodical pace (not UVa slow, but below-average pace), and they play extremely good defense. But they are sort of the foil to us: very mediocre offensively, elite defensively. Should be an interesting matchup. Wish it was at home. :)

Centers: Dewan Huell (6'11", 220lb sophomore) is their center and leading scorer. Huell has developed quite nicely after a quite freshman year, and is a very effective weapon for them on the blocks. He is also not a bad free throw shooter (70%) for a big man. Huell doesn't rebound a ton, but isn't a liability there either. Solid athlete, someone we'll have to pay attention to off the ball. Behind Huell, Ebuka Izundu (6'10", 230lb junior) is the backup center. Izundu is very raw offensively, but also offers good size and athleticism. He only plays about 15 mpg, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more minutes for him in this one.

Forwards: Anthony Lawrence II (6'7", 210lb junior) is the nominal PF for the team, and is a true stretch-4. He shoots 43.6% from 3pt range, so it is very important we not lose track of him. He's one of the three good shooters on the team. Aside from that, the Canes don't really have size. Everyone else is a wing or guard. Lots of small ball, although their smalls are really physical and athletic.

Wings: Bruce Brown Jr (6'5", 190lb sophomore) is the headliner. Brown is in a lot of ways like a Justise Winslow: strong, athletic, does a lot of things well. He's a terrific rebounder for a wing (leads the team in boards), and is an outstanding defender. He's not, however, a great outside shooter. Brown is a fearless, aggressive player though, and very capable off the dribble. He's a tough guy to guard, especially when he feels confident. That said, his offense hasn't progressed quite as much as hoped, which is a big part of why the Canes haven't ascended as much this year. Still, a VERY good player, and one who will get drafted someday. Alongside Brown, Lonnie Walker IV (6'4", 200lb freshman) appears to be finally emerging as the other wing. Walker is strong and athletic, but struggles with his decision making and ballhandling in the half court setting. Walker is also a really inconsistent shooter. His athleticism and strength make him dangerous though, combined with his aggressive style on offense. The third wing for Miami is Dejan Vasiljevic (6'3", 200lb sophomore from Australia), a pure shooter. Vasiljevic is a fire hydrant of a wing, but really doesn't use that strength at all. Over 2/3 of his shots are 3pt shots. He's very good both from distance and at the foul line (92%). Pretty much the one guy you DON'T want to foul, nor should he be left open from 3.

Guards: Ja'Quan Newton (6'2", 185lb senior) is the starting PG. Newton had a terrific sophomore year as a 6th man, and had a bit of a breakout last year as a starter. But he hasn't managed to put it together as a PG. He's more of a sparkplug scorer off the dribble than a playmaker for others, and his lack of PG instincts have also hurt the team's offense. Newton is not a bad physical comp for Trevon Duval, though he isn't nearly the PG that Duval is. Still, his ability to get into the lane and make contested shots makes him a dangerous scoring threat. Not much of a 3pt shooter at all though. Behind (and often beside) Newton is the diminutive Chris Likes (5'7", 160lb freshman). Lykes is what Newton was a few years ago: a terrific offensive spark plug off the bench. He is a shotmaker, and shoots over 40% from 3pt range. Not as effective inside, but capable of hitting clever shots when he can work around the defense.

Miami will play suffocating defense, with lots of physicality. It's something that Bagley hasn't responded great to so far, so that will be an interesting test. They are disorganized on the other end though, and it shows. They have great athleticism across the court, and some good individual players offensively, but it hasn't amounted to an effective team offense. I wouldn't mind seeing us go with the zone, as I think playing man against their aggressive guards is a dangerous proposition.

We haven't had much success against Miami recently. Getting a win in Coral Gables would be a huge step forward for this young team.

arnie
01-14-2018, 02:33 PM
Since Jim Larranaga has been Miami's coach Duke has:

2017: won 70-58, lost 55-50
2016: lost 80-69
2015: lost 90-74
2014: won 67-46
2013: lost 90-63, won 79-76
2012: lost 78-74 (OT)

And after 5 ACC games, our 1st against a team in the top half of conference (and Miami is marginally top half IMO). Winning this game will be huge.

Henderson
01-14-2018, 03:18 PM
DBA and CDu: Sporks for those excellent scouting reports. Thanks for taking the time, gents.

Green Wave Dukie
01-14-2018, 05:11 PM
And after 5 ACC games, our 1st against a team in the top half of conference (and Miami is marginally top half IMO). Winning this game will be huge.

To that end, it would be miserable to have 3 conference losses with where we are with the schedule - and more importantly where we have to go (albeit a schedule not near as tough as in years past).

Makes this a pretty important one. And it's proven no easy place for us to play, quick turnaround, long trip, flu bug, injuries....

flyingdutchdevil
01-14-2018, 05:42 PM
The Hurricanes were expected by many to be a breakout candidate this year. So far, though, it hasn't quite materialized as such. That's not to say that Miami isn't good. They are. Just that they've had their share of speed bumps this season. After going largely untested out of conference (their best win is over Minnesota, who is looking very shaky at the moment, and they lost to New Mexico St), they've sputtered to a 2-2 start in conference including a loss to Georgia Tech. They play at a methodical pace (not UVa slow, but below-average pace), and they play extremely good defense. But they are sort of the foil to us: very mediocre offensively, elite defensively. Should be an interesting matchup.

I'd obviously like to face a very mediocre offense, very mediocre defense, but this is a good match-up for Duke. I don't like the elite offensive teams.

This team is the opposite of Duke. I'm expecting a great, fun game.

UrinalCake
01-14-2018, 06:03 PM
Any word if Bolden or Javin will be available?

ingrjc1
01-14-2018, 06:05 PM
Anyone else feeling we look more in sync on offense with GA at the point? I realize everyone is focusing on firming up the D, but just an observation.

UrinalCake
01-15-2018, 09:43 AM
Blue Devil Nation tweeted that Coach K is expected to be back for tonight. Good news there.

Natty_B
01-15-2018, 09:45 AM
Duke Instagram showed K being interviewed by A-Rod so I’m hoping that’s more evidence he’s feeling ok.

Matches
01-15-2018, 09:54 AM
Anyone else feeling we look more in sync on offense with GA at the point? I realize everyone is focusing on firming up the D, but just an observation.

I wouldn't go that far but I do think GA has proven himself capable of running the point for stretches. He's a good and willing distributor who doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I thought his play at the point was a big factor in the comeback vs Texas. It's nice to have options.

budwom
01-15-2018, 10:01 AM
If we overplay them and send our bigs on numerous hedging missions, I see another Miami layup line.
Hopefully we stay back and make them shoot the ball to beat us...

Dr. Rosenrosen
01-15-2018, 10:08 AM
If we overplay them and send our bigs on numerous hedging missions, I see another Miami layup line.
Hopefully we stay back and make them shoot the ball to beat us...
In which case I would hope we’d see the zone. If they’re gonna pick n roll and we’re not gonna hedge, there’s little point in playing m2m.

Devilwin
01-15-2018, 10:09 AM
Nice scouting reports. Thanks!:cool:

thedukelamere
01-15-2018, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't go that far but I do think GA has proven himself capable of running the point for stretches. He's a good and willing distributor who doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I thought his play at the point was a big factor in the comeback vs Texas. It's nice to have options.

I think he's a great option to spell Tre (or do we call him Tra now? or do we still spell it Tre but pronounce it "Tra"?? Or maybe start something new and refer to him as Von???), but I think that we're going to need the ball pressure and athleticism that Tre brings to the defensive end (not to say GA isn't athletic, because he's a freak) against Miami's guards. I'd expect to see a lot of our starters tonight with Goldwire being first guard off the bench, unless Javin is ready to roll and we go GA-GTJr-Jav-MBIII-WCJr when Tre isn't in the game.

Any word on if Gary is feeling better?

Bob Green
01-15-2018, 10:23 AM
...(or do we call him Tra now? or do we still spell it Tre but pronounce it "Tra"?? Or maybe start something new and refer to him as Von???)...

The easiest option is to refer to him as #1.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 10:46 AM

I feel like our best lineup may be to trade Duval out for O’Connell and have Grayson run point.

uh_no
01-15-2018, 10:55 AM
I feel like our best lineup may be to trade Duval out for O’Connell and have Grayson run point.

Bagley Carter Trent Allen Duval 157 04:00:23 26.1 69
Bagley Carter Trent O’Connell Allen 32 00:22:55 55.9 11

not a bad intuition by the numbers, but the former has played far more minutes against difficult opponents than the latter, but even against wake, the o'connell lineup was significantly better.

At this point I won't say that it's "better" since there are a host of confounding factors, and plus-minus is ehhhhh...but I will say that if that lineup continues to have success, I hope we see more of it.

DUKIE V(A)
01-15-2018, 11:00 AM
IMHO this is our toughest game to date. We have played better/more talented teams (e.g., MIchigan State). However, playing a quality ACC opponent on the road is always tough (especially with the quick turn around), and Miami has had our number of late. I believe Coach Larranga may be 5-4 lifetime vs. Coach K (5-3 at Miami and 0-1 at George Mason). Great time to play our best game of the year.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 11:08 AM
Bagley Carter Trent Allen Duval 157 04:00:23 26.1 69
Bagley Carter Trent O’Connell Allen 32 00:22:55 55.9 11

not a bad intuition by the numbers, but the former has played far more minutes against difficult opponents than the latter, but even against wake, the o'connell lineup was significantly better.

At this point I won't say that it's "better" since there are a host of confounding factors, and plus-minus is ehhhhh...but I will say that if that lineup continues to have success, I hope we see more of it.

While at the game I was surprised to see J-Rob as our first sun off the bench. I kept wondering why Alex wasn’t getting the call and was about to post on the in game thread. Right before I did that he subbed in and had an immediate impact. I think if Duval comes out O’Connell should be in there, even over Goldwire.

MrPoon
01-15-2018, 11:30 AM
Big game.
Preseason I had this as our first potential ACC loss. Looking forward to being wrong!
Hope at least one of the bench bigs is healthy enough to contribute.
A small voice in my head says this is a Grayson type game. But it says a lot of crazy things.

Troublemaker
01-15-2018, 11:54 AM
We need to win this game to make up for losing @BC or @NCSU. @Miami is supposed to be a loss but now needs to be a win to stay in the ACC race. (And yes, I know technically Vegas has us favored tonight, but I still count this as a "should be a loss" game).

It's also a chance to show defensive improvement for a third consecutive game. Two is coincidence, three is a trend.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 11:58 AM
We need to win this game to make up for losing @BC or @NCSU. @Miami is supposed to be a loss but now needs to be a win to stay in the ACC race. (And yes, I know technically Vegas has us favored tonight, but I still count this as a "should be a loss" game).

It's also a chance to show defensive improvement for a third consecutive game. Two is coincidence, three is a trend.

Duke has a 59% chance to win this game according to KenPom

CDu
01-15-2018, 11:58 AM

It is going to be very tricky to catch up in the standings, but I agree that a win tonight is more or less a "must-have" to do so.

UVa will have to stub their toe, presumably against either FSU or Miami on the road, if we are going to catch them. The rest of their schedule looks very nice for them.

Now, they can certainly lay an egg offensively from time to time, so it could happen. But it's going to be very tough sledding.

That said, a win tonight is important regardless of final ACC standing. It would go a long way towards shaking off the "blah" from the BC and NC State losses.

Kedsy
01-15-2018, 12:01 PM
I think he's a great option to spell Tre

"Tre" has only three letters. Not that hard to spell. Unless you go to UNC, I guess.

Preseason I had this as our first potential ACC loss. Looking forward to being wrong!

I hate to say this, but you're already wrong.

Kedsy
01-15-2018, 12:07 PM
It is going to be very tricky to catch up in the standings, but I agree that a win tonight is more or less a "must-have" to do so.

UVa will have to stub their toe, presumably against either FSU or Miami on the road, if we are going to catch them. The rest of their schedule looks very nice for them.

UVa beat BC at home by 1 point. Any ACC team can lose to any other ACC team (with the possible exception of Pittsburgh), especially on the road. With 13 league games to play, it would be remarkable if Virginia held serve the rest of the season. In other words, it's way too early to lock any team into any spot in the standings.

That said, I agree a win tonight would be helpful for our first-place aspirations.

Kedsy
01-15-2018, 12:14 PM

For two full seasons, people were constantly complaining that we didn't have a "true" point guard, and now we have one and a lot of people don't want him to play. I don't get it.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 12:19 PM
For two full seasons, people were constantly complaining that we didn't have a "true" point guard, and now we have one and a lot of people don't want him to play. I don't get it.

An observation about our optimal lineup and saying a player shouldn’t play are two different statements of which I only said one.

brevity
01-15-2018, 12:37 PM

I was skeptical at first, but I checked the NCAA Trade Calculator (http://www.coolthings.com/wrongulator-prank-calculator-gives-you-wrong-answers/) and the numbers work out.

Trevon Duval's Duke salary: $0
Alex O'Connell's Duke salary: $0

Carry on.

Kedsy
01-15-2018, 12:40 PM
An observation about our optimal lineup and saying a player shouldn’t play are two different statements of which I only said one.

I understand. My comment was based on weeks and weeks of various posters suggesting either that Trevon should be replaced in the starting lineup by various players or alternatively that the team would be better if someone else was playing instead of Trevon. Your comment more or less falls into the second bucket, but even then I wasn't aiming my observation at you. I just think it should stop.

OldPhiKap
01-15-2018, 12:47 PM
Trevon should get as many minutes as possible IMHO

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 12:48 PM
I understand. My comment was based on weeks and weeks of various posters suggesting either that Trevon should be replaced in the starting lineup by various players or alternatively that the team would be better if someone else was playing instead of Trevon. Your comment more or less falls into the second bucket, but even then I wasn't aiming my observation at you. I just think it should stop.

It was really just an observation from this game. I like what Trevon brings. I think the frustration with him in particular is he has such wild swings of inconsistency.

Rich
01-15-2018, 12:50 PM

The other inconsistency here is that we have many people adamant about playing a deeper bench so that our bench players are ready for March. If you believe that, shouldn't we also play our only true PG as much as possible so that he's ready for March? He can only learn and adjust by playing - mistakes will happen - but isn't it in the best interest of the team that Duval be an experienced player come March? (I ask, rhetorically). I'm sure someone can dredge up comments last year about how we would never be successful with Grayson, who isn't a true PG, running the point, but of course this year he's the answer at PG even though we have a first round draft pick, albeit young and mistake prone, running the point.

flyingdutchdevil
01-15-2018, 01:04 PM
Trevon should get as many minutes as possible IMHO

Couldn't agree more. Duval is incredible, and he's a freshman asked to play the hardest position.

We know what Bagley brings. We more or less know what Carter and Trent bring. With Allen, it's interesting every game (either he has a double-double in rebounds and assists, he scores 37 points, he has 15/6/4...it's always something fun with Grayson!). With Duval, it's enticing because you know he'll get better and he's already pretty damn good. His long shot is looking better as is his defense. This is the OAD that I find most enjoyable to watch because the teams as he goes.

jimsumner
01-15-2018, 01:06 PM
Miami played on the road Saturday night. So, it's just as quick a turnaround for them as for Duke.

SkyBrickey
01-15-2018, 01:44 PM
I'm officially on the AOC bandwagon now. He's still figuring out the defensive end like all our freshmen, but he brings a lot of energy. And most importantly, he's the only guy on the team shooting over 50% from 3 (15 of 28). He really elevates on his jumper, and with his high release, he can get his shot off against good defense - that's a big plus.

Would love to see AOC solidify 15 min per game in the rotation going forward. I think he's earned it. And when we have Trent, Allen and AOC on the court together, it really forces the defense to adjust and find 3 quality shooters.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 01:47 PM
I'm officially on the AOC bandwagon now. He's still figuring out the defensive end like all our freshmen, but he brings a lot of energy. And most importantly, he's the only guy on the team shooting over 50% from 3 (15 of 28). He really elevates on his jumper, and with his high release, he can get his shot off against good defense - that's a big plus.

Would love to see AOC solidify 15 min per game in the rotation going forward. I think he's earned it. And when we have Trent, Allen and AOC on the court together, it really forces the defense to adjust and find 3 quality shooters.

I think consistent three point shooting plus offensive rebounding that we already have will make is really tough to beat come March. It’s hard to win if you only hit 3-4 three pointers, then you HAVE to get offensive rebounds.

budwom
01-15-2018, 01:48 PM
Hope we leave the big man hedging, overplay defense back in Derm...make them shoot well to beat us. I'd like to avoid the layup line Miami can often run with their guards.
With a depleted bench, limiting the hedging makes even more sense, to keep Carter and Bagley fresh as daisies...

kAzE
01-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Any news on whether or not Coach K will be able to make the trip/coach in the game tonight?

EDIT: nevermind, he's expected to suit up for this one: http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/duke/duke-now/article194684364.html

Probably means we will see a VERY short rotation tonight. Should be a close game, I'm anticipating 34+ minutes for Grayson, Trevon, Marvin, and Gary. Maybe even Wendell if he can stay out of foul trouble.

brlftz
01-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Some good video after the FSU game, hadn't realized "Camp Capel" was a thing. This one is with Trevon, and for the folks who are skeptical of him I suggest you watch this and try to imagine anyone else on the team making some of these plays that were so huge in the win. I love this guy for his effort and attitude, and when he's on top of his game he takes us to another level. I also like this video because it's a chance to listen to him talk and get a sense of his personality - he seems so introverted normally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWluf2fbWy4

rsvman
01-15-2018, 04:03 PM
Anybody know the status of the viral infection that was running through the team? Who is sick, and who is better?

What about Javin and Marquise? Are they still out with injury? Any word on them?

weezie
01-15-2018, 04:23 PM
I might need Gary's bucket. Feeling a tad queasy about this game...

Bob Green
01-15-2018, 04:32 PM
What about Javin and Marquise? Are they still out with injury? Any word on them?

They are both still out.

CDu
01-15-2018, 04:37 PM
They are both still out.

Well, that is not fortunate.

Hauerwas
01-15-2018, 04:43 PM
At the beginning of the year, I thought we would come into this game with only one loss, and that loss potentially being to Mich St. So, if we can pick up a win tonight in a game many of us probably circled as a L at the beginning of the year, that would be huge for the ACC race. With both teams having to play on Saturday as well as travel, that mitigates any serious advantage Miami has. I actually could see us controlling this game from the tip, especially if our zone is as active as it was in the second half against Wake.

We should be ready for the road crowd, we've seen it three times now. Larranaga always has his guys amped to play Duke, it would be nice to crush them.

Looking for a nice bounce-back game from Grayson, solid board play from Carter, and maybe Duval will push the pace and get us out in the open court.

Maybe I'm crazy but I think we win this going away tonight...

House P
01-15-2018, 05:09 PM
Probably means we will see a VERY short rotation tonight. Should be a close game, I'm anticipating 34+ minutes for Grayson, Trevon, Marvin, and Gary. Maybe even Wendell if he can stay out of foul trouble.

Assuming that Coach K plays at least 7 guys, I will be curious to see who ends up with the most minutes outside the top 6 (starters + Alex).

- Jordan would probably be the safest bet as he has played in all but 2 games so far this year and a total of 131 minutes. That being said, he played the 9th most minutes vs Wake and didn't get into the NC State game until Duke had essentially conceded.

- Justin was the first guy off the bench vs Wake, but only played 4 minutes and didn't do much.

- Vrank was the nominal 7th man vs NC State (more minutes than Alex, Jordan, Justin, and Jack), but Miami may not be a good matchup for him.

- Jack played the 7th most minutes vs Wake, but didn't play in the first half (as far as I can recall).

Devilwin
01-15-2018, 05:27 PM
Always trouble with this bunch. Another team who makes or breaks their season with beating us. If they win, that's it, they go impotent the rest of the way..So let's take them down boys!

DukieInBrasil
01-15-2018, 05:34 PM
Well, that is not fortunate.

Javin would be quite useful in a zone vs Miami, being so long and springy. J-Rob could be aserviceable substitute for Javin.

kAzE
01-15-2018, 05:36 PM
Always trouble with this bunch. Another team who makes or breaks their season with beating us. If they win, that's it, they go impotent the rest of the way..So let's take them down boys!

I really wish Miami hadn't JUST come off a loss. You can bet they will bring 110% effort tonight in a game that they've probably had circled since the schedule was official.

Troublemaker
01-15-2018, 05:43 PM
At the beginning of the year, I thought we would come into this game with only one loss, and that loss potentially being to Mich St. So, if we can pick up a win tonight in a game many of us probably circled as a L at the beginning of the year, that would be huge for the ACC race. With both teams having to play on Saturday as well as travel, that mitigates any serious advantage Miami has. I actually could see us controlling this game from the tip, especially if our zone is as active as it was in the second half against Wake.

We should be ready for the road crowd, we've seen it three times now. Larranaga always has his guys amped to play Duke, it would be nice to crush them.

Looking for a nice bounce-back game from Grayson, solid board play from Carter, and maybe Duval will push the pace and get us out in the open court.

Maybe I'm crazy but I think we win this going away tonight...

We're not going to play zone from the tip. Also, the only way we win comfortably and control the game for 40 minutes is to crush Miami on the boards. But, annoyingly, the Canes will probably give good effort on the boards in this game because it's Duke and because it's a national game on ESPN. As always, the team that lost to Georgia Tech and to New Mexico St will not be the team showing up tonight.

Miami has incredible guard depth. I could easily envision either of the two guards coming off the bench -- Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic -- lighting us up.

This is a huge game and a huge test. I desperately want to believe, but as I said heading into @NCSU, our team has to "prove it" first before I can expect them to win these road games. (@Pitt doesn't count).

richardjackson199
01-15-2018, 06:00 PM
Vegas line is Duke by 4.

Miami and Larranaga have always been extremely tough for Duke. It's like playing at NC State, just always been a very tough test regardless of how they play against other teams. They play their best game of the season against Duke. I'd love to win this game and stay healthy. Would love a breakout game from Grayson. Go Duke!

OldPhiKap
01-15-2018, 06:10 PM
The other inconsistency here is that we have many people adamant about playing a deeper bench so that our bench players are ready for March. If you believe that, shouldn't we also play our only true PG as much as possible so that he's ready for March? He can only learn and adjust by playing - mistakes will happen - but isn't it in the best interest of the team that Duval be an experienced player come March? (I ask, rhetorically). I'm sure someone can dredge up comments last year about how we would never be successful with Grayson, who isn't a true PG, running the point, but of course this year he's the answer at PG even though we have a first round draft pick, albeit young and mistake prone, running the point.

This, this, this.

jimsumner
01-15-2018, 06:13 PM
Carter's ability to stay out of foul trouble will be crucial, IMO. Miami will have major problems matching up with both Bagley and Carter. Matching up with Bagley and one of Robinson/Vrankovic/White is less troublesome.

hsheffield
01-15-2018, 06:13 PM
Confirming Marquis and Javin aren’t dressed. Gary doesn’t seem to have his head in a bucket. Sorry to share that it looks like Dickie V will be doing color

hsheffield
01-15-2018, 06:17 PM
Bolden in sweats and shooting. Not sure what that means...

chrishoke
01-15-2018, 06:20 PM
I have a very bad feeling about this game.

Green Wave Dukie
01-15-2018, 06:22 PM
Confirming Marquis and Javin aren’t dressed. Gary doesn’t seem to have his head in a bucket. Sorry to share that it looks like Dickie V will be doing color

Thinking you might be at the game, so if Gary doesn't need the bucket, maybe you can run down there and put it over Vitale's head please.

-jk
01-15-2018, 06:26 PM
DBR Chat (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/misc.php?do=cchatbox) is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

riverside6
01-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Live tempo-based stats for Duke/Miami, starters posted...

https://www.scacchoops.com/duke-at-miami-basketball-live-stats-01152018

TruBlu
01-15-2018, 06:51 PM
Thinking you might be at the game, so if Gary doesn't need the bucket, maybe you can run down there and put it over Vitale's head please.

Better yet, if Gary uses the bucket, then dump it over Vitale’s head.

DangerDevil
01-15-2018, 07:11 PM
Bagley’s checking back in!

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 07:13 PM
Nice to see Bagley back, but Carter has been a beast

accfanfrom1970
01-15-2018, 07:20 PM
Robinson, Goldwire, OConnell and Jack White in with Bagley!
Wonder if that's from Capel?

DangerDevil
01-15-2018, 07:23 PM
Robinson, Goldwire, OConnell and Jack White in with Bagley!
Wonder if that's from Capel?

K must have lost his voice with the flu! 😃

Carter is playing great but looked really tired when he came out. I think the rumors about everyone being sick have some validity.

DangerDevil
01-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Bolden in sweats and shooting. Not sure what that means...

Bolden actually has his jersey on under his warmups, I didn’t notice that earlier. Who knows?

53n206
01-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Our defense is so bad that I'm thinking about turning the sound back on.

chrishoke
01-15-2018, 07:30 PM
Z O N E Please

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Defense is bad, but offense has no purpose. Should be pounding inside more. That is our strength in this game.

DukeWarhead
01-15-2018, 07:33 PM
Find some D and play it. Harrumph!!!

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 07:43 PM
What the heck just happened there? Concentrate fellows

accfanfrom1970
01-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Miami averages 60? We're going to give up 80...and have a ton of turnovers...

downeastdad
01-15-2018, 07:47 PM
At the buzzer!!!

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 07:48 PM
Our big are getting hammered on both ends. Geez.

accfanfrom1970
Great hustle by Grayson .

Hauerwas
Pathetic end of half game management. This team is so painful to watch. Up six and just implode. Rushed shots, stupid turnovers and bad defense. Duke used to be known for closing half’s but freshman don’t know how. Good lord

53n206
No defense- no blocking out. Hope we wake up 2nd half. At this point I think we are probably going to be a second tier ACC team. I'll even accept no call bank shots.

kshepinthehouse
Helluva play by Grayson to end the half. Imagine if we could get him going offensively? We wouldn’t even need to play defense lol

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 07:49 PM
When's the last time Duke turned it over 12 times in a half? Good gracious.

Troublemaker
01-15-2018, 07:50 PM
Defense hasn't been the problem so far, guys. We're holding Miami to less than a point a possession in a game with a lot of possessions so far.

Why has there been so many possessions? Turnovers. And Miami is scoring off our turnovers.

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Our big are getting hammered on both ends. Geez.

Yeah - we need to find a body to put on Huell - he has had a ton of put back opportunities.

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 07:53 PM
This is a game we can win. Just need to put together a consistent effort and concentration.
Freshmen being freshmen.............................

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Gotta limit turnovers next half. Simply doing that, I like our chances. We are shooting great from every level. We simply need fewer empty possessions. I like going to the zone. Defense is playing good enough to win on the road tonight.

devilsince1977
01-15-2018, 07:54 PM
The defense is not that bad;
if we would quit turning the ball over. They are shooting 42%. Probably 25 to 30% against our half court D.

Bob Green
01-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Wendell Carter had a great 1st half with 11 points and 10 rebounds.

rsvman
01-15-2018, 07:56 PM
I hope Grayson gets his shot back. Soon would be good.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 07:58 PM
How many turnovers did Grayson have? Seemed to get a lot of his passes tipped

Bob Green
01-15-2018, 07:58 PM
How many turnovers did Grayson have? Seemed to get a lot of his passes tipped

Three.

dukelifer
01-15-2018, 08:03 PM
Pathetic end of half game management. This team is so painful to watch. Up six and just implode. Rushed shots, stupid turnovers and bad defense. Duke used to be known for closing half’s but freshman don’t know how. Good lord

Other than Allen and White- it is ALL Freshman. They have talent but it does not mean they understand how to win a game- particularly on the road.

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 08:06 PM
Put a body on huell

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:09 PM
SO. MANY. TURNOVERS. Such carelessness with the ball offensively tonight.

downeastdad
01-15-2018, 08:10 PM
Turnovers!!! Arrrgh!

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 08:10 PM
Nice time out. Got to get these guys focused on each possession

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:12 PM
Our bigs are being out-physicalled every other trip down the court. Can't hope for whistles that aren't coming. Time to use that beef.

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
What's the Duke record for turnovers in a game? We have to be on pace to at least get within a sniff of it tonight, no?

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:16 PM
All the concern about defense and our offense decides to poop the bed. Wow. Completely discombobulated.

gocanes0506
01-15-2018, 08:16 PM
Playing individual ball. It’s killing the team with bad shots and turnovers. Got to get back to team defense and offense

53n206
01-15-2018, 08:17 PM
With significant improvement our defense could become pedestrian. Turnovers! Aren't they a factor of offense?
The game is taped. Hope K tapes it too

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 08:18 PM
We are not strong with the ball tonight. Have to move with a purpose. Looks like we are just going through the motions. I too now wonder if this flu type thing has hit the team harder than we know

CameronDuke
All the concern about defense and our offense decides to poop the bed. Wow. Completely discombobulated.

We are actually shooting 47% overall and 46% from 3. When we don't turn it over we actually aren't playing bad. We just can't seem to take care of the basketball.

dukelion
Toughness is becoming a real issue for this team.

Starting to look like we won't win a single tough road game this year in conference play.

Freshmen take time....I get it......but why Grayson can't make a shot or not turn the ball over is beyond me.

Hauerwas
This team has regressed more than any Duke team I’ve ever seen.

rsvman
01-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Two points since halftime

BigZ
01-15-2018, 08:21 PM
Stop resting Carter. He is our best player in this game

DangerDevil
01-15-2018, 08:21 PM
40% from the Ft line

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:22 PM
17 turnovers and counting. Simply not gonna get it done.

rsvman
01-15-2018, 08:22 PM
....in seven minutes of play.

So much for the best offense ever

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:23 PM
Make that 18 turnovers and counting.

ehdg
01-15-2018, 08:24 PM
We just can’t score in the second half, not even Free Throws.

carteretdevil
Any chance the arena folks adjusted our goal during halftime?

dukelion
It's comical now.......just disgusting basketball.

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:25 PM
Make that 19 turnovers and counting.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:25 PM
Lucky it is a ten point game.

jipops
01-15-2018, 08:26 PM
Just a dominating performance by Miami. They are by far the better team.

CameronDuke
19 turnovers through not even 29 minutes and 4-12 from the free throw line certainly isn't the recipe for a win.

rsvman
This is about as pathetic a display of basketball add I have ever seen.

Not saying the game is over, though. We have a chance, but we are going to have to change really quickly.

arnie
01-15-2018, 08:27 PM
Make that 18 turnovers and counting.

Have never seen such an undisciplined Duke team before. Nearly 8 minutes without scoring and totally outclassed by Miami. Don’t see much happening with this group of OADs.

DangerDevil
Make that 33% from the line

drummerdevil
I don’t get it. Not one pass will get through, partially because of how they’re handling our bigs

carteretdevil
not sure when i have seen a more sloppy performance. I know they are Freshmen, but they appear to almost be overwhelmed by the situation. Not what you would expect to see

ehdg
Grayson keeps passing up shots n then we keep throwing away passes. I don’t recall a Duke team being this undisciplined with the ball. Looking more n more like either Grayson isn’t healthy or he’s lost confidence in his shot.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:28 PM
That tiny kid is making us look dumb.

If we removed our heads from our collective recti, this would still be a winnable game, but I see no signs of recovery here.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Don’t see much happening with this group of OADs.

That's a bit premature...

dukelion
01-15-2018, 08:31 PM
Grayson keeps passing up shots n then we keep throwing away passes. I don’t recall a Duke team being this undisciplined with the ball. Looking more n more like either Grayson isn’t healthy or he’s lost confidence in his shot.

Noticed that as well......not a good development by a senior leader.

kshepinthehouse
01-15-2018, 08:32 PM

Or both

BigZ
01-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Duval will be in the G League next year if he is a one and done player

downeastdad
01-15-2018, 08:35 PM
Down to 5!!

ehdg
Grayson is killing us again tonight he’s in such a funk or something. But luckily Trent has found his stroke n keeping us in this.

CameronDuke
Somehow only God knows why - this game is still winnable. No more turnovers. Rebound and play defense without fouling. AND HIT FREE THROWS.

arnie
01-15-2018, 08:36 PM
That's a bit premature...

Even if we pull this one out, don’t see enough consistency in team effort or defensive principles to go very far.

jipops
01-15-2018, 08:36 PM
Love the fight right now. Win or lose, I think there could be some positives to take away from this.

rsvman
01-15-2018, 08:37 PM
Like I said, it isn't over yet, but we need to keep making stops and getting some buckets.
Grayson needs to stop shooting, at least for now. Never thought I'd say that. I would kill for Michigan State-game Grayson right now.

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:37 PM
Gary Trent, Jr. quietly has dropped 23 points tonight and is heating up.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:38 PM
Even if we pull this one out, don’t see enough consistency in team effort or defensive principles to go very far.

We are on the road against a top twenty five team and are down five in a suddenly winnable game. There are three teams in the nation with fewer losses, at least for another half hour.

These in game threads are really absurd.

Troublemaker

This has been the most encouraging defensive game of the season so far, especially from the coaching staff.

Our offense has killed us.

But we still have a chance.

drummerdevil
In 2014-15, the result of a slew of OAD's was a championship.

A freshman Grayson Allen saved our backsides in that game.
Our ACC POY was a freshman.
Winslow, who was awesome for us in the tournament = freshman.
Our steely, clever and amazingly poised point guard was a freshman.

Are you just going to pretend that season didn't happen?

No, I’m going to also remember the huge roles cook, Jones, Plumlee and Jefferson played. I’m perfectly fine with OADs but there are upperclassmen coming through too. We need Grayson to step up.

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 08:39 PM
Trent is one cool cookie - I like his game

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 08:41 PM
game on

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
You all do realize if we hit half our free throws we would be ahead?

Oh, we are tied.

downeastdad
15-0 run. As poorly as we've played, this is still winnable.

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:42 PM
You all do realize if we hit half our free throws we would be ahead?

Oh, we are tied.

Also if we converted some of our 19 turnover empty possessions to a basket or two, we have a comfortable lead.

jipops
Hmmm, season turning point?

ehdg
Yes finally showing some heart in the second half n have come back to take the lead! Trent n Wendall having big games for us. Marvin starting to warm up too.

drummerdevil

🙏 hope so

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:43 PM

You didn't get the memo upthread. Season is over and program is dead in the water. Moose out front shoulda told you.

CameronDuke
The 3-2 zone is a new look and working right now. Miami settling for some ugly and contested shots and turning it over lots.

rsvman
It was ten minutes of execrable basketball followed by six minutes of beautiful basketball.
Hope we have enough gas left in the tank

ehdg
01-15-2018, 08:44 PM
The 3-2 zone is a new look and working right now. Miami settling for some ugly and contested shots and turning it over lots.

Also no movement from Miami they’re just standing around against the 3-2 zone.

jipops
01-15-2018, 08:44 PM
You didn't get the memo upthread. Season is over and program is dead in the water. Moose out front shoulda told you.

Darnit! I thought my job was to provide the doom and gloom!

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:45 PM

They were settling for ugly rushed shots in the first half too.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:46 PM
Darnit! I thought my job was to provide the doom and gloom!

The bar for "sky is falling" posts has really been lowered here today. You will have to really stretch.

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:46 PM
They were settling for ugly rushed shots in the first half too.

Turning it over lots more now it seems.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:47 PM
Carter has played a great game tonight.

ehdg
01-15-2018, 08:49 PM
Dagger! Trent!

CameronDuke
Gary Trent, Jr. has Tyus-like Stones.

downeastdad
Gary Trent!!!

rsvman
Wow.
Carter and Trent amazing tonight

carteretdevil
01-15-2018, 08:50 PM
Carter has played a great game tonight.

My vote for POG

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:51 PM
This is the worst free throw shooting team I think I have ever seen at Duke. Can someone provide me stats to prove me right?

CameronDuke
01-15-2018, 08:53 PM
Duke is 5-15 from the free throw line. If we just hit 66.7% from the line to this point, 19 turnovers aside, we're up 13! WOW!

ehdg
01-15-2018, 08:53 PM
This is the worst free throw shooting team I think I have ever seen at Duke. Can someone provide me stats to prove me right?

I’ve been saying all season our Free Throw shooting is abysmal n needs to improve for the tournament.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
01-15-2018, 08:54 PM
Can we pull some of our posters off the suicide watch list?