PDA

View Full Version : Dear DBR board, administrators and moderators,

feldspar
10-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I have had much time to reflect upon my actions of the last several days, and it is with a heavy heart and much trepidation that I come to you now, humbled and contrite.

Recently, I engaged one of our fellow board members, Jim3K, in what one might call a "[peeing] match." Truthfully, it was I that did the [peeing.] This was noted to me by the moderators, but at the time I begged to differ. But yes, the fault was mine. Therefore, I beg for Jim3K's forgiveness and hope that in the future I will choose to, instead of [peeing] in public, take it in private and perhaps send a private message instead. Or, better yet, next time I will keep it in my pants.

But I digress. I have insulted members of the board, administrators, and many of the moderators of this board. To them I also offer my sincerest of "I'm sorry"'s. I'm sorry for the strain and the ever-loving burden which it is to put up with me, Feldspar. Oh that I had never stumbled upon this board to act as a scourge and a pox upon you and your families. Please apologize to them as well for the stress I must have heaped upon your household due to my incessant, yet annoying ramblings.

I shall sequester myself posting for a period to take advantage of further reflection. Until then, I reaffirm my love for this board, its members, administrators and moderators. May God shine his everlasting mercy on your endeavors.

Cheers,

Feldspar

pfrduke
10-24-2007, 01:07 AM
I've got 8:45am EDT in the re-ban pool.

(If you're actually being sincere, I withdraw the above. But that's as sarcastic and bitter of an "apology" as I've seen).

JasonEvans
10-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Feldspar,

Despite the obvious sarcasm in your "apology" I hope the sentiment is sincere. You were repeatedly warned by several different moderators before you were given your brief timeout from the DBR community. We never, ever take action like that lightly and it speaks volumes that your temporary banning was a unanimous action by the moderators.

You are a valued member of this community and we look forward to your continued positive contributions.

--Jason "the mods have decided to lock this thread at this point because this discussion is a private matter" Evans