PDA

View Full Version : NCAA hypocrisy

dudog84
12-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Mods, move this if appropriate but I couldn't find a thread where it fit within the first few pages, and I also did a search for the title. Since we're not supposed to keep hammering uNC, I thought it would be nice to have a thread that keeps track of the NCAA hammering others. I remember a couple of examples in various threads, but not one gathering place. First up, the University of Oregon:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21841145/oregon-disagrees-level-infraction-assigned-ncaa-some-violations

I could almost cry/laugh (I can never decide which, so do neither) when I see the ridiculous activities schools will be sanctioned for. And of course those they have not.

BD80
12-26-2017, 03:48 PM
Mods, move this if appropriate but I couldn't find a thread where it fit within the first few pages, and I also did a search for the title. Since we're not supposed to keep hammering uNC, I thought it would be nice to have a thread that keeps track of the NCAA hammering others. I remember a couple of examples in various threads, but not one gathering place. First up, the University of Oregon:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21841145/oregon-disagrees-level-infraction-assigned-ncaa-some-violations

I could almost cry/laugh (I can never decide which, so do neither) when I see the ridiculous activities schools will be sanctioned for. And of course those they have not.

Keeping track of NCAA hypocrisy?

We're going to need a bigger boat ...

plimnko
12-26-2017, 05:45 PM
ncaa is to hypocrisy as unc is to cheating

BLPOG
12-26-2017, 07:34 PM
ncaa is to hypocrisy as unc is to cheating

It's a shame they removed the analogies from the SAT (a long time ago now, come to think of it). That's a winner.

plimnko
12-26-2017, 07:55 PM
It's a shame they removed the analogies from the SAT (a long time ago now, come to think of it). That's a winner.

oops.....guess i'm showing my age lol