PDA

View Full Version : The Council of Krzyzewski: A Christmas Resolve

uh_no
12-24-2017, 01:31 PM
After a few years of a visit for coach mike, figured I'd try something new :) enjoy.

Krzyzewski: Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Chapel Hill. Duke Basketball stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each player is bound to this fate–this one team. Bring forth the Ball, Grayson.

The Blue Devil: So it is true…It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Chapel Hill. Why not use this Ball? Long have my predecessors, the Stewards of the Suit, kept the forces of evil at bay. By the blood of our people are your fans kept safe! Give me the weapon of the Enemy. Let me use it against them!

Bagley: You cannot wield it! None of us can. The NCAA answers to Chapel Hill alone. It has no other master.

The Blue Devil: And what would a dunker know of this matter?

Trent: This is no mere dunker. He is Bagley III, son of Bagley Jr.. You owe him your allegiance.

The Blue Devil: Bagley? This… is Plumlee's heir?

Trent: And heir to the throne of getting air.

The Blue Devil: Tobacco Road has no champion. Tobacco Road needs no champion.

Carter: Bagley is right. You cannot use it.

Krzyzewski: We have only one choice. The heels must be destroyed.

Duval: What are we waiting for?

Krzyzewski: The heels cannot be destroyed, Trevon, son of Duval, by the defense we currently posses. The Heels were made in the fires of Hell. Only there can they be unmade. They must be taken deep into Hell and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came. All of you must do this.

The Blue Devil: One does not simply walk into Chappaheeya. Its campus is guarded by more than just silent sam. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Roy is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand crazies could you do this. It is folly!

Trent: Have you heard nothing Coach K has said? The heels must be destroyed!

Duval: And I suppose you think you’re the one to do it?!

The Blue Devil: And if we fail, what then?! What happens when the heels repeat?!

Duval: I will be dead before I see the ball in the hands of a shooting guard!

Carter: Do you not understand that while we bicker among ourselves, the heel's power grows?! None can escape it!

Grayson: I will take it! I will take it! I will take the Ball to the dean dome. Though.. I do not know the way.

Carter: I will help you bear this burden, Grayson Allen, so long as it is yours to bear.

Bagley: If by my offense or defense, I can protect you, I will. You have my dunks.

Trent: And you have my shot.

Duval: And my pass!

The Blue Devil: You carry the fates of us all little one. If this is indeed the will of the team, then we will see it done.

Hope you all have a great week...and remember...

Ladies and gentlemen, you’ll be successful this holiday season if you can focus on three things, and three things only.
Your family
Your religion
and the Green Bay Packers.

Merry Christmas