PDA

View Full Version : Nosebleed Podcast

mattman91
12-07-2017, 04:30 PM
The Henderson/Hanstravel podcast sounds interesting.

I just hope Tyler isn't expected to read any scripts. That would be too painful to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFKuKSsWcBI

Dukehky
12-07-2017, 07:37 PM
If someone gives this a listen, can you give us a little review?

I think G did a phenomenal job on the color call for the Duke games earlier in the year. I don't want to suffer through an hour of Hansbrough trying to work through sentences unless it turns out it's actually good.

Thanks, gang!

lmb
12-08-2017, 11:16 AM
I listened to it. It was okay. Henderson did most of the talking and has a more polished style of speaking (surprise!). They talked about the incident with Henderson spending about 5 minutes on his side of the story and Hanstravel about 30 seconds on his side. He did mention that he thought Demarcus Nelson was the one who hit him and he almost went after him. He said in hindsight that would have been really bad. So that was funny.

Anyway, they said the podcast is going to pretty exclusively focus on the rivalry and maybe a little on how the two teams are doing currently. They also mentioned they plan to have a lot of guests from both sides so I'm hoping when that happens it will liven it up a bit.

It was interesting to hear that there's no animosity between the two and I'll probably listen again.

4Gen
12-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Tyler Hansbrough press release regarding the new podcast:

A Corn Fell From the Sky

POULTRY FARMING IS RAISING OF TURKEYS, DUCKS, CHICKEN AND OTHER FOWL FOR MEAT OR EGGS. POULTRY FARMS CAN BE BREEDING FARMS WHERE THEY RAISE POULTRY FOR MEAT, OR LAYER FARMS WHERE THEY PRODUCE EGGS. THE ‘BEST’ BREEDS DEPEND ON WHAT YOU WANT FROM THEM. GOOD EGG LAYERS ARE RHODE ISLAND REDS [BROWN EGGS] AND LEGHORNS [WHITE EGGS].

Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. “Let me have those front seats” said the driver. She didn’t get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. “I’m going to have you arrested,” said the driver. “You may do that,” Rosa Parks responded.