PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Question

EarlJam
10-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Will it be a violation of DBR if I use a close-up photo of my left nipple for an Avatar?

-EarlJam

hc5duke
10-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Will it be a violation of DBR if I use a close-up photo of my left nipple for an Avatar?

-EarlJam

Wrong approach - you should have made the change, then had a poll on what people thought it was.

hurleyfor3
10-22-2007, 05:07 PM

-EarlJam

Why not use Janet Jackson's right one? We've all seen it.

Rich
10-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Right nipple = OK
Left nipple = No Way

EarlJam
10-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Right nipple = OK
Left nipple = No Way

How in the HELL did you know about the unusual/fascinating status of my left nipple!!!!????

-EarlJam

EarlJam
10-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Why not use Janet Jackson's right one? We've all seen it.

I seriously do wonder if that would be a violation. Is a nipple in itself, without the context of the surrounding tissue, profane?

-EarlJam

Lavabe
10-22-2007, 08:30 PM
How in the HELL did you know about the unusual/fascinating status of my left nipple!!!!????

-EarlJam

In "Man With the Golden Gun," Bond sports a third nipple to impersonate his gunman foe, Scaramanga. With this in mind, EJam, which left nipple are you discussing? ;)

NOTE: a couple of years ago, some British researchers discovered the genetic mechanism that controls the production and number of mammary glands. They named the gene, Scaramanga:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article561076.ece

Cheers,
Lavabe