PDA

View Full Version : Weird Customer Complaints Already Rolling In At Fedex Ground

Devilwin
11-20-2017, 05:02 PM
As a supervisor of drivers at Fedex Ground/Home Delivery, part of my job is to scan any complaints and get them rectified with the drivers. So far, my 14 guys and gals are doing well, but I found some good ones today from other contractors you may find humorous..

Customer complained that driver left her package on the porch, then disappeared like a "Ninja"..

Customer said driver couldn't find her, because he was blind..Her home is concealed by woods, about a half mile off the road, and she shares a common driveway with a neighbor 1/4 mile down the road. No mailbox by the way.

Lady complained because driver left her package on her front porch, and the dog drug it down the drive to her mailbox. (it was a 79 lb apartment refrigerator. what kind of dog does she have?)

Customer called and said his camel (yup, that's right, camel) pulled his package over the gate and stomped it flat. (on this one, the driver left the package EXACTLY where the man requested his packages be left. Evidently the driver left it too close to the fence)

Customer complained that our driver left her package in the rain, and it got wet. Problem was, she was out of town, (which we did not know), and the package was outside four days before we had rain..

These were indicative of the types of complaints we sometimes get. Usually, most of them are legit, like drivers delivering to the wrong house and whatnot. Nobody's perfect, but we try..

Bob Green
11-20-2017, 05:10 PM
Nobody's perfect...

Exhibit A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3SRG7D21Y

PackMan97
11-20-2017, 05:31 PM
How about driver put the box in front of our garage door, it wasn't noticed since we didn't go out that night, rained the next day, soaked the packagae and then my wife backed over it leaving the garage. Oh yes, we have a covered front porch 20' away from our garage. The only reason to leave it by the garage is you drove up and tossed it.

I'd complain, but this is USPS. We are thankful they got it to the correct address.

Devilwin
11-20-2017, 05:42 PM
No excuse for that. Our drivers are trained not to leave packages in garage pathways. If the package is to be left at the garage, it should be over to the side out of the way.
And, with "porch pirates" following us around now, we leave packages in places like garages or back doors, because thieves scope out front porches, and dash and grab.

weezie
11-20-2017, 08:11 PM
...Customer called and said his camel (yup, that's right, camel) pulled his package over the gate and stomped it flat...

Took us years to get our camel, Ol' Humpy, to stop doing that.

rsvman
11-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Took us years to get our camel, Ol' Humpy, to stop doing that.

I must spread comments around........

94duke
11-21-2017, 01:10 PM
How about driver put the box in front of our garage door, it wasn't noticed since we didn't go out that night, rained the next day, soaked the packagae and then my wife backed over it leaving the garage. Oh yes, we have a covered front porch 20' away from our garage. The only reason to leave it by the garage is you drove up and tossed it.

I'd complain, but this is USPS. We are thankful they got it to the correct address.

USPS in Durham is terrible. I would bet that I get my neighbor's mail every week or two. how often are they getting mine?
what's really annoying is when you never get a bill at all and don't realize it until the next cycle when your cable bill is double what it should be.
Durham mail stinks.