PDA

View Full Version : Duke gear and anti-UNC pettiness

Duke95
11-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Going to be petty here and point out that the only two schools whose trainer shoes are on sale at Nike.com are UNC and Arkansas.

Should you want to pick yourselves up a set of these fine UNC s**t kickers to match your toilet arrangement, this is the time. I believe you get 9 credits in Ms. Debby's fine customized educational opportunity courses with every purchase as well.

Duke's are full price.

I have no affiliation with Nike by the way. Just a public service announcement.

/pettiness

JStuart
11-17-2017, 12:31 PM
Going to be petty here and point out that the only two schools whose trainer shoes are on sale at Nike.com are UNC and Arkansas.

Should you want to pick yourselves up a set of these fine UNC s**t kickers to match your toilet arrangement, this is the time. I believe you get 9 credits in Ms. Debby's fine customized educational opportunity courses with every purchase as well.

Duke's are full price.

I have no affiliation with Nike by the way. Just a public service announcement.

/pettiness

I thought this would be a discussion concerning the appearance of more and more dark blue on gear sold on Franklin Street...or on the football team unis.

rsvman
11-17-2017, 01:51 PM
I thought this would be a discussion concerning the appearance of more and more dark blue on gear sold on Franklin Street...or on the football team unis.

It may just be me, but it seems like UNCheat's color of "robin's egg blue" has been getting very gradually darker and darker over the past 10-15 years. I guess even they figured out that the color was lame, and they figured if they changed it slowly enough, nobody would notice (kinda like the way my brother and I, back in the early 80s, cut our sideburns shorter and shorter very gradually over the course of a few months so we could look like the guys in Depeche Mode without freaking out our parents).