PDA

View Full Version : MBB: Duke v Southern (Fri, 11/17, 7 pm, RSN) Pre-Game and In-Game Thread

awhom111
11-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Channels:
http://www.theacc.com/sports/2017/11/7/mbask-rsn-171117.aspx

Blackout Map:
http://a.espncdn.com/espn3/images/2010/blackout/3220722.jpg

Here are your options by location:

Black:
-On TV on station listed in link above
-Online through service provided by station listed in link above (may need to be in-market subscriber)

Green:
-On TV on station listed in link above
-On TV via ESPN College Extra if your provider carries it (channel assignments later this week)
-Online through service provided by station listed in link above (may need to be in-market subscriber)
-Online via WatchESPN

burnspbesq
11-15-2017, 12:24 AM
I only need to know one thing about the Southern game.

Are they bringing the band?

dukebluesincebirth
11-15-2017, 08:49 AM
What is ACC network extra on Spectrum cable? Or is this the online stream that exhibitions were on?

sagegrouse
11-15-2017, 08:56 AM
Scanning ahead on my guide, Duke vs. Southern shows up on DirecTV here in the Rockies on channels 683 and 684. We'll tune in and see.

Henderson
11-15-2017, 10:03 AM
I apologize for usurping JB Duke's role here, but I wanted to start the thread so folks would know that our next opponent, Southern University, will be playing at Missouri State today (Wed. 11/15) at 6:30 pm EST on ESPN3.

Southern of the SWAC is 0-2 on the season with losses to Illinois and Marshall.

AGDukesky
11-15-2017, 01:02 PM
I smell a trap game with undefeated Furman coming up.

In all seriousness, Furman did beat Elon and will play Butler (a potential 2nd round game in Portland) before Duke.

ipatent
11-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Is there a way to watch this one online?

ChillinDuke
11-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Is there a way to watch this one online?

There is at least one way. And it's called ESPN3. Just checked the schedule on their website.

- Chillin

JBDuke
11-15-2017, 07:03 PM
I apologize for usurping JB Duke's role here, but I wanted to start the thread so folks would know that our next opponent, Southern University, will be playing at Missouri State today (Wed. 11/15) at 6:30 pm EST on ESPN3.

Southern of the SWAC is 0-2 on the season with losses to Illinois and Marshall.

Don't worry - I'm happy to have some help in this role. If anyone has a TV coverage map, that would be good info to post.

I know it's available on ESPN3/WatchESPN, but here in the DC metro area, it's showing on the NBC Sports Washington network (formerly Comcast Sportsnet/MidAtlantic).

JBDuke
11-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Don't worry - I'm happy to have some help in this role. If anyone has a TV coverage map, that would be good info to post.

I know it's available on ESPN3/WatchESPN, but here in the DC metro area, it's showing on the NBC Sports Washington network (formerly Comcast Sportsnet/MidAtlantic).

Found a list of networks slated to be covering the game on Friday on the ACC site here:

http://theacc.com/sports/2017/11/7/mbask-rsn-171117.aspx

Here's the list:

ACC Network Extra (subject to blackout)
FOX Sports South
FOX Sports Florida
FOX Sports Midwest Plus
YES (delay broadcast - 11pm)
NBC Sports Washington Plus
NESN Plus
AT&T Sportsnet Pittsburgh
Sportstime Ohio
FOX Sports Wisconsin Plus
FOX Sports Southwest Plus
FOX Sports Arizona
POX Sports West
AT&T Sportsnet Rocky Mtn
AT&T Sportsnet Las Vegas
Root Sports Northwest

Kedsy
11-15-2017, 07:08 PM

Awhom111 already did that, in a separate thread (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?40750-Television-Information-for-Southern-Game).

Newton_14
11-15-2017, 11:40 PM
Any news yet on Bagley playing or sitting this one out?

awhom111
11-16-2017, 01:50 AM
ESPN College Extra Channel Assignments (must be outside blackout area):
DirecTV: 789
AT&T U-Verse: 615
Verizon FIOS: 822
Spectrum Cable: Check Local Listings

What is ACC network extra on Spectrum cable? Or is this the online stream that exhibitions were on?

Assuming your location is accurate, you will be watching on your local RSN, in this case one of the Fox Sports South channels. The other options are for those outside of the ACC area.

lotusland
11-16-2017, 09:14 AM
I’m paying extra for Sling to include the ACC Network and other ESPN channels not in the normal bundle. Wonder if I’ll be able to get around the blackout and watch live?

mattman91
11-16-2017, 10:25 AM
I’m paying extra for Sling to include the ACC Network and other ESPN channels not in the normal bundle. Wonder if I’ll be able to get around the blackout and watch live?

Let us know! I'd love to cut cable.

Olympic Fan
11-16-2017, 12:41 PM

I was stuck in a home with sling through most of October. I was able to watch several games over the ACC Network. But there was one blacked out (the Duke-Va Tech football game) because Spectrum offered it on some rinky dink channel and because of that, the ACC Network was blacked out.

Good luck Friday night.

UrinalCake
11-16-2017, 01:06 PM

Probably not; I switched over to DirectTV Now so I could add Fox Sports South for games that were blacked out. But sometimes theacc.com streams it directly on their site.

Considering it’s 2017, the new ACC network is pretty bad about clarifying what games will be shown when.

I expect this game to be a snoozer. Southern is truly awful and we’ll be coming down of an emotional high. Hopefully that the bench gets some time, as we’ll be playing a lot of games next week.

davekay1971
11-16-2017, 02:03 PM
Let us know! I'd love to cut cable.

My wife discovered Hulu Live which covers ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FSS, FSN, and a couple other sports channels. Great deal. We cut Sling (cut the cable about 10 months ago and don't miss it at all...except for some sports events).

Check out that option for your areas. Unfortunately, while the SEC Network and Big 1? Network are on Hulu Live, the ACC Network is not.

kAzE
11-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Any news yet on Bagley playing or sitting this one out?

I'm curious about this, too. However, I'd be surprised if he sat out, considering Coach K's remarks at the MSU press conference. He was asked specifically if Bagley would suit up for Friday's game and Coach seemed to think Marvin would be a go. I don't think he'd say that in the post game presser if he was concerned at all.

Olympic Fan
11-16-2017, 02:35 PM
I'm going to be interested to see how much man to man Duke plays this weekend in the two games ...

I know we played 100 percent zone against Michigan State, but while I feel certain zone will continue to be part of our arsenal -- maybe the main defensive set -- I'm not sure we're done with the M2M.

Remember 2015 -- the team started off as a M2M team, but when the defense collapsed at the start of ACC play, K switched to pure zone for several weeks.

But he continued to work on M2M and by the time postseason rolled around, Duke was primarily a M2M team again.

I suspect that while zone will be our go to defense for awhile, K will continue to work on the team's M2M set -- and the lopsided games -- Southern and Furman for example -- will be the best time to look at the M2M in game situations. By the time we get to Texas/Gonzaga/Florida, I suspect we'll be in zone mode again.

PS I'm also interested to see if Bagley plays ... and how well he plays. Hopefully, the entire eye vigil will be over Friday night.

flyingdutchdevil
11-16-2017, 02:47 PM
I mean, happy we have it after such an emotional game, but it's a joke. We could start Goldwire-O'Connell-Tucker-White-Vrank and still win by 15.

As such, I want to see Duval-Carter-Bagley-DeLaurier shoot 3s. I've been preaching that they wouldn't against MSU, but Southern is so bad that this is a great game in which to take risks.

Also, want to see what O'Connell and Vrank can do playing 10+ minutes.

CDu
11-16-2017, 02:54 PM
Also, want to see what O'Connell and Vrank can do playing 10+ minutes.

I mean, what are you going to learn about O'Connell and Vrank in extended minutes given that you've already said the opponent is awful? That they are better than the competition of a SWAC school?

DavidBenAkiva
11-16-2017, 02:55 PM
I'm curious about this, too. However, I'd be surprised if he sat out, considering Coach K's remarks at the MSU press conference. He was asked specifically if Bagley would suit up for Friday's game and Coach seemed to think Marvin would be a go. I don't think he'd say that in the post game presser if he was concerned at all.

Talked to my physician/father about Bagley after the game. He was of the opinion that Bagley will likely need to sit out about a week or so as membrane forms over the cut. And don't be surprised if he wears protective glasses for at least a while.

Anyway, let's take a look at Southern. They are not good at basketball. They got blown out (102-55) against a mediocre Illinois team to start the season and dropped the next two matches. Their top player is Jared Sam, a somewhat slim 6'9" forward listed at 210 pounds. He doesn't shoot the ball from deep, so the slight frame is interesting. Patrick Smith, listed at 6'7" 195 lbs., is the other starting forward. The other forward of note is 6'8" senior Emmanuel Shepherd, listed at 200 pounds. Shepherd gets big minutes off the bench. I think Wendell Carter, Jr. should have a chance to show off a little in this game. Turnovers appear to be a big problem with the Jaguars. They've committed 50 of them so far on the young season in 3 games compared to Duke's 33. They are not a particularly good rebounding team and appear to really struggle on defense. The fact that they have 6 seniors and 4 juniors on the roster is particularly perplexing. One might assume a more experienced team like this would play defense, rebound, and make fewer mistakes.

Expect Duke to roll with an easy 30-40 point final margin. Vrank, Javin, O'Connell should all eclipse 15 minutes in this one. Let's Go Duke!

flyingdutchdevil
11-16-2017, 02:57 PM
I mean, what are you going to learn about O'Connell and Vrank in extended minutes given that you've already said the opponent is awful? That they are better than the competition of a SWAC school?

Yeah, for one. Second, would be interested to see how they play within the team system. O'Connell is interesting because he's got talent but not much of a body. Vrank is interesting because Duke is likely to have little-to-no big man depth next year. Is there something wrong with being interested in some roll players that aren't going to get much time this year?

CDu
11-16-2017, 03:00 PM
Yeah, for one. Second, would be interested to see how they play within the team system. O'Connell is interesting because he's got talent but not much of a body. Vrank is interesting because Duke is likely to have little-to-no big man depth next year. Is there something wrong with being interested in some roll players that aren't going to get much time this year?

I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. But we know those guys are better than SWAC competition. And we know they'll play within the system. I just don't personally think there is much of anything to learn about anyone on the team in this game. It's just a fun opportunity to see everyone hopefully have a good game and hopefully stay healthy.

flyingdutchdevil
11-16-2017, 03:12 PM
I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. But we know those guys are better than SWAC competition. And we know they'll play within the system. I just don't personally think there is much of anything to learn about anyone on the team in this game. It's just a fun opportunity to see everyone hopefully have a good game and hopefully stay healthy.

This ain't MSU, but you can certainly learn a few things. For one, will Coach K be committed to the zone or is that just a stop-gap until he's comfortable with M2M? Cus if it's the latter, I suspect Coach K will have the team focus moreso (if not exclusively( on M2M. Second is whether anyone outside of G/G can hit a three. Carter-Bagley-DeLaurier-Duval are an atrocious 19% (big men are 33% each, Duval a 0%). I'm not saying that one game will show that they are adept shooters, but it's a process and I suspect that one from that 4 will be an okay shooter. Third is understanding more about the rotation. Minutes aren't going to be important, but order likely is. Will Goldwire and DeLaurier be ahead of Bolden? Will White/Tucker even see any minutes in the first 30 minutes?

I think we can agree these games do very little for the players outside of giving them an ego boost. But the coaching staff will definitely use this game for experiments. And I'm curious as to what those are.

CDu
11-16-2017, 03:18 PM
This ain't MSU, but you can certainly learn a few things. For one, will Coach K be committed to the zone or is that just a stop-gap until he's comfortable with M2M? Cus if it's the latter, I suspect Coach K will have the team focus moreso (if not exclusively( on M2M. Second is whether anyone outside of G/G can hit a three. Carter-Bagley-DeLaurier-Duval are an atrocious 19% (big men are 33% each, Duval a 0%). I'm not saying that one game will show that they are adept shooters, but it's a process and I suspect that one from that 4 will be an okay shooter. Third is understanding more about the rotation. Minutes aren't going to be important, but order likely is. Will Goldwire and DeLaurier be ahead of Bolden? Will White/Tucker even see any minutes in the first 30 minutes?

I think we can agree these games do very little for the players outside of giving them an ego boost. But the coaching staff will definitely use this game for experiments. And I'm curious as to what those are.

My point was that you aren't going to learn anything interesting about individual players in this game. Especially the reserves. Did you learn much about O'Connell against NOMoSt? How about Vrankovic against Bowie State? Because the step up in competition is only marginal to Southern.

I don't even think you can take much from 3pt shooting against such inferior competition, because the amount of defensive pressure applied is so much less (guys tend to shoot better when they aren't defended).

Don't get me wrong: I'm looking forward to the game for sure. But I am not really expecting to come away with any knowledge from this game, just a warm feeling of fun from the hopeful blowout.

flyingdutchdevil
11-16-2017, 03:26 PM
My point was that you aren't going to learn anything interesting about individual players in this game. Especially the reserves. Did you learn much about O'Connell against NOMoSt? How about Vrankovic against Bowie State? Because the step up in competition is only marginal to Southern.

I don't even think you can take much from 3pt shooting against such inferior competition, because the amount of defensive pressure applied is so much less (guys tend to shoot better when they aren't defended).

Don't get me wrong: I'm looking forward to the game for sure. But I am not really expecting to come away with any knowledge from this game, just a warm feeling of fun from the hopeful blowout.

We just look at the game differently, then. That's fine.

kAzE
11-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Every game is a data point. Pretty sure the coaches will try to learn more about the team through this game, so I don't see why we can't do the same as fans.

I think if this shooting issue is really a major thing that starts to hurt us elsewhere (in terms of the scouting report), we need to see what Alex can do with more minutes in this game. He's a guy who can come in for short stretches to space the floor.

CDu
11-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Every game is a data point. Pretty sure the coaches will try to learn more about the team through this game, so I don't see why we can't do the same as fans.

I think if this shooting issue is really going to be an issue, we need to see what Alex can do with more minutes in this game. He's a guy who can come in for short stretches to space the floor.

Again, I don't think we're going to learn how good O'Connell can do against real competition unless he plays games against real competition.

But, I will look forward to hearing the learnings from this game come Saturday. ;)

MarkD83
11-16-2017, 08:31 PM
This is the type of game where I pay attention to the assists and how much talking there is on defense in the 2nd half..

Duke could win big based on a lot of one-on-one play and offensive rebounding off of bad shots. The could also get a large lead and then relax on defense.

So...if the team is getting a lot of assists they are trying to focus on good offensive execution. If they are still talking on defense late in the game they are also trying to focus on good defensive execution.

SkyBrickey
11-17-2017, 08:57 AM
What I'm watching:

More MTM or Zone? Will tell us how K is viewing his defense this season. Where is he putting in the work with the starting 5?

Who else is shooting the 3-ball? Duval, Bagley, Carter?

Another double-double for Duval while maintaining a 10:1 A:TO ratio? :)

Do we stay on track to shatter the Duke season dunks record?

budwom
11-17-2017, 09:14 AM
if nothing else, K will deploy his hustle meter to assess effort, so there's opportunity for the end of the bench guys...

uh_no
11-17-2017, 09:35 AM
if nothing else, K will deploy his hustle meter to assess effort, so there's opportunity for the end of the bench guys...

can hustle units be measured in cinder blocks?

tbyers11
11-17-2017, 09:53 AM

Pretty sure that is the standard SI unit for hustle

I highlighted it in red on this chart

Spanarkel
11-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Again, I don't think we're going to learn how good O'Connell can do against real competition unless he plays games against real competition.

But, I will look forward to hearing the learnings from this game come Saturday. ;)

O'Connell played the 4 for 66 seconds at the end of the first halt against MSU(in a lineup of JG/TD/GA/AV). I for one didn't think K would try him in this role in an important period of the game(with the last several minutes of the half/first few minutes of the second half often being determinative).

budwom
11-17-2017, 11:46 AM

one must pass through a cinder block to accrue maximum hustle points

DukieInBrasil
11-17-2017, 12:03 PM

well, i was really referring to your tag line regarding the USMNT in soccer: to which, Italy says "hold my beer"

AGDukesky
11-17-2017, 12:12 PM
I want to see how the team responds to a big win. This group seems to have an edge and a balance that we haven’t seen recently. This is a classic letdown game where Duke will definitely win but could look ugly doing it. As mentioned above will we have sloppy turnovers and defensive breakdowns? And will we run good halfcourt offense when we don’t really have to due to the opponent? I want to get a sense of how mature these freshmen are...

ncexnyc
11-17-2017, 12:18 PM

I hope your experience with Sling is better than mine was last year for watching Duke hoops. My feed always kept freezing up, but to be honest I was running DSL, which wasn't the fastest.

elvis14
11-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Well this game just got more interesting.....looks like I'll be at the game tonight in section 8 (that seems appropriate) and checking out the end of the women's soccer game once the basketball team is done playing. This is really good news for those of you worried about a trap/let down game. Duke has never lost in CIS when I'm in attendance (something you should all remember whenever we play UNCheat) so I'm going out on a limb and predicting a Blue Devil victory tonight!

BandAlum83
11-17-2017, 03:13 PM
Go Duke!!!

devildeac
11-17-2017, 03:45 PM
Well this game just got more interesting...looks like I'll be at the game tonight in section 8 (that seems appropriate) and checking out the end of the women's soccer game once the basketball team is done playing. This is really good news for those of you worried about a trap/let down game. Duke has never lost in CIS when I'm in attendance (something you should all remember whenever we play UNCheat) so I'm going out on a limb and predicting a Blue Devil victory tonight!

It'd be much more appropriate/interesting if you could change your seat to section 9, row F. ;)

Have fun!

Native
11-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Well this game just got more interesting....looks like I'll be at the game tonight in section 8 (that seems appropriate) and checking out the end of the women's soccer game once the basketball team is done playing. This is really good news for those of you worried about a trap/let down game. Duke has never lost in CIS when I'm in attendance (something you should all remember whenever we play UNCheat) so I'm going out on a limb and predicting a Blue Devil victory tonight!

I'll be in the house as well. Excited to see this team in person for the first time!

Troublemaker
11-17-2017, 04:01 PM
Their top player is Jared Sam, a somewhat slim 6'9" forward listed at 210 pounds. He doesn't shoot the ball from deep, so the slight frame is interesting.

Jared Sam is actually a good college player playing on a horrible team. Sam led the nation last season in getting to the free throw line ("FT Rate") where he shot 76% and overall sported a 119 offensive rating.

Let's see if our bigs can guard him without getting into foul trouble.

Skydog
11-17-2017, 06:08 PM
Jared Sam is actually a good college player playing on a horrible team. Sam led the nation last season in getting to the free throw line ("FT Rate") where he shot 76% and overall sported a 119 offensive rating.

Let's see if our bigs can guard him without getting into foul trouble.

Agree - playing away vs a very good Baylor team last season Sam scored 24 on 8-10 from the field and 8-9 from the line, along with 5 rebounds, a steal and 2 turnovers.

-jk
11-17-2017, 06:27 PM
DBR Chat (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/misc.php?do=cchatbox) is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

MarkD83
11-17-2017, 06:34 PM

So you have to have a lot of faith in quantum mechanics to get hustle points

22JumpShots
11-17-2017, 06:37 PM
Do we stay on track to shatter the Duke season dunks record?

What is the season dunk record for Duke? Do you know who had the most that season? Thanks!

jv001
11-17-2017, 06:41 PM
What is the season dunk record for Duke? Do you know who had the most that season? Thanks!

I think the answer is in the Dunk Thread. GoDunk,:cool: oh GoDuke!

MChambers
11-17-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw Singler do this once.

jimrowe0
11-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Can someone in the Raleigh tell me what channel the game is on? I can't find it anywhere on Spectrum.

arnie
11-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Can someone in the Raleigh tell me what channel the game is on? I can't find it anywhere on Spectrum.

Fox sports south #50

riverside6
11-17-2017, 07:02 PM
Live tempo based stats for Duke/Southern
https://www.scacchoops.com/southern-university-at-duke-basketball-live-stats-11172017

BD80
11-17-2017, 07:04 PM
Live tempo based stats for Duke/Southern
https://www.scacchoops.com/southern-university-at-duke-basketball-live-stats-11172017

ON ESPN 3

No eye protection for Marvin (yet)

MChambers
11-17-2017, 07:08 PM
Did i hear Gminski say Bagley can shoot the three?

BigZ
11-17-2017, 07:12 PM
For people in the triangle who have Direct Tv is on channel 646

Troublemaker
11-17-2017, 07:30 PM
The letdown game.

That said, we got in the bonus so early, we should have lots of free throw practice. Let's see how ugly THAT gets.

HateCarolina
11-17-2017, 07:36 PM
What’s up with Bolden not playing this far? Any news that I might have missed? Strep back?

AGDukesky
11-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Exactly what I was worried about

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Ugly, ugly, ugly game for Duke so far.

duke4ever19
11-17-2017, 07:40 PM
The good news is that Southern may run out of players due to foul trouble. :)

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 07:47 PM
The good news is that Southern may run out of players due to foul trouble. :)

Bad news is Duke can't make free throws.

rickshawboycall911
11-17-2017, 07:49 PM
http://firstrowsportes.net/basketball/duke-southern-univ-krk5713c6

for the game

duke4ever19
11-17-2017, 07:50 PM
Bad news is Duke can't make free throws.

I'm going to wait another few games before saying we are a poor free throw shooting team. Carter can make them and Gminski is right in saying that Bagley's form looks just fine. I think those two /canwill sort it out.

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 07:52 PM
I'm going to wait another few games before saying we are a poor free throw shooting team. Carter can make them and Gminski is right in saying that Bagley's form looks just fine. I think those two /canwill sort it out.

Yeah could just be a lack of focus.

duke4ever19
11-17-2017, 08:03 PM
Yeah could just be a lack of focus.

They definitely look out of sorts tonight. I'd love to hear that half time speech!

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 08:07 PM
They definitely look out of sorts tonight. I'd love to hear that half time speech!

Quite shocked we didn't get the hockey style 5 in 5 out substitution tonight.

AGDukesky
11-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Guess I should be glad this game was blacked out in my area🙄

InSpades
11-17-2017, 08:29 PM
I know some people were tracking the streaming buffering issues...

I was having a really bad buffer streaming from my computer (watching via Chrome on ESPN website connected through wi-fi and casting to my computer via chomecast). I decided to try something different and went through my phone using the ESPN app instead (still on wi-fi and casting to tv via chromecast) and the buffering entirely went away.

The buffering happened on my computer so I'm assuming my issue was the website and/or Chrome.

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 08:29 PM
I know some people were tracking the streaming buffering issues...

I was having a really bad buffer streaming from my computer (watching via Chrome on ESPN website connected through wi-fi and casting to my computer via chomecast). I decided to try something different and went through my phone using the ESPN app instead (still on wi-fi and casting to tv via chromecast) and the buffering entirely went away.

The buffering happened on my computer so I'm assuming my issue was the website and/or Chrome.

Works perfectly on my phone as well. Awful on xbox one. Always has been.

subzero02
11-17-2017, 08:37 PM
Bolden makes multiple mistakes during most offensive and defensive sequences. Some subtle, some worthy of Shaqtin a fool honors. Hopefully Carter and Bagley dunking on him in practice can coach him up because it's clear he is not getting "it" yet.

Bluedog
11-17-2017, 08:44 PM
The Crazies have done the fake 3-2-1 countdown with 5 seconds left three times in a row and Southern has hit a 3 at the "fake" expiration each time. Tell them to stop!

Duke95
11-17-2017, 08:47 PM
Wendell Carter doing work. Great rebounding instincts.

BigZ
11-17-2017, 08:50 PM
Carter and Bagley are unstoppable

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Bolden makes multiple mistakes during most offensive and defensive sequences. Some subtle, some worthy of Shaqtin a fool honors. Hopefully Carter and Bagley dunking on him in practice can coach him up because it's clear he is not getting "it" yet.

He just looks so unsure of himself with everything he does. Too much hesitation.

tteettimes
11-17-2017, 08:58 PM
Can’t believe Southern holds Duke under 90 points.....geeeeezee

WHOneedsSOX
Can’t believe Southern holds Duke under 90 points....geeeeezee

Ugly game. Did Allen even have 10 points?

subzero02
Bagley with the quickest second jump in college basketball. That two handed put back dunk was filthy. Unreal...

WHOneedsSOX
11-17-2017, 09:00 PM
This game will give Coach K a lot of ammo to use at practice tomorrow.

Duke95
11-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Javin Delaurier has no patience for your pathetic layup attempts.