PDA

View Full Version : UNC skates and the NCAA and SACS are impotent

MarkD83
11-10-2017, 05:12 PM
SACS and the NCAA had the opportunity to see through UNCs duplicity. They did nothing. SACS will again do nothing. All of this blustering is to save face.

They are both impotent organizations when a member institution intentionally finds a loop hole in the rules and exploits it for financial gain. Neither SACS or the NCAA wants to dole out the penalties they should to UNC and won't do do going forward.

TKG
11-10-2017, 05:15 PM
What we need to do is move the discussion of said cheaters 2017-18 team to this forum.

OldPhiKap
11-10-2017, 06:18 PM
What we need to do is move the discussion of said cheaters 2017-18 team to this forum.

But then I won’t want to come to this forum, either.

MarkD83
11-10-2017, 06:31 PM

Maybe we should move this to the IC board.

OldPhiKap
11-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Maybe we should move this to the IC board.

I have sent Sporkz for this, am encouraging others to follow.

cato
11-10-2017, 06:42 PM
I have sent Sporkz for this, am encouraging others to follow.

I must spread some sporks around . . .

OldPhiKap
11-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Heh. He said “impotent SACS.”

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
11-11-2017, 03:38 AM

Geez... So the solution for everyone growing weary of and/all UNC discussion is to have yet another dedicated UNC thread?

Have to disagree.

YmoBeThere
11-11-2017, 10:36 AM
I'm disappointed that you think so little of those of us who post much more over here on the Off-topic board than the EK board.

If you prick us, do we not bleed blue?

Some noted the need to just do the work and keep the thread off the 1st page. As any soldier knows, at some point someone has to suck it up and just do the work.

gray
11-11-2017, 01:06 PM
I'm disappointed that you think so little of those of us who post much more over here on the Off-topic board than the EK board.

If you prick us, do we not bleed blue?

Some noted the need to just do the work and keep the thread off the 1st page. As any soldier knows, at some point someone has to suck it up and just do the work.

I’ve been a long time lurker on DBR since the late 90’s, when I was an undergrad. A thread on DBR discussing those Cheats, started by a Cheat fan, that is persisting on the front page of the board, makes me sick enough to up my post count. Let me get on this.

OldPhiKap
11-11-2017, 09:36 PM
A thread on DBR discussing those Cheats, started by a Cheat fan, that is persisting on the front page of the board, makes me sick enough to up my post count. Let me get on this.

Pretty much sums it up right there.

Hope you post more.