CameronBlue
10-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Duke Football Injury Report

Duke vs. Virginia Tech
October 26, 2017

OUT FOR SEASON
C Will Taylor (leg)

That's it. Seriously.

Wow would it be that this were last year. I'm flummoxed and a bit depressed. Go figure.

Bob Green
10-26-2017, 05:41 PM
That's it. Seriously.

Thanks, Jim.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
10-26-2017, 08:59 PM
Wow would it be that this were last year. I'm flummoxed and a bit depressed. Go figure.

Why be depressed? Amazing to be this healthy this deep in the season. Betters the chance for a rebound.

sagegrouse
10-26-2017, 10:25 PM
Why be depressed? Amazing to be this healthy this deep in the season. Betters the chance for a rebound.

Alternative explanation for "no injuries" report. Based on past experience, it is best not to reveal any injuries prior to playing Virginia Tech and the ghost of Frank Beamer. Admitted weak spots would create opportunities for "targets" during the game.

CameronBlue
10-26-2017, 10:29 PM
Alternative explanation for "no injuries" report. Based on past experience, it is best not to reveal any injuries prior to playing Virginia Tech and the ghost of Frank Beamer. Admitted weak spots would create opportunities for "targets" during the game.

Funny. Wish I said that.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
10-27-2017, 07:33 AM

Excellent explanation. Thanks.

budwom
10-27-2017, 07:57 AM

I'm with you all the way. We have squandered a great start and a (thus far) injury free season....We've now lost 11 of our last 13 ACC games and are clearly one of the
least good teams in the ACC. I fear this will affect what was shaping up as a solid recruiting year.

As for the injury report, irrespective of Beamer Ball tendencies, Cut has always been a bit "understated" about injuries no matter who the opponent may be.

chrishoke
10-27-2017, 09:49 AM

Don't forget, Bud Foster is still there.

BandAlum83
10-27-2017, 11:18 AM
We will turn it around this week!

Go Duke!!!

El_Diablo
10-27-2017, 11:43 AM
Duke Football Injury Report

Duke vs. Virginia Tech
October 26, 2017

OUT FOR SEASON
C Will Taylor (leg)

That's it. Seriously.

It's nice to see that we decided to not drink the bone hurting juice this season.

johnb
10-27-2017, 12:47 PM
It'd be nice if all Duke sports could roll through 75% of its opponents, and win most of the other 25%, but that's not the case for most teams that don't play their home games at Cameron or Bryant-Denny Stadium. Having said that, the games have been fairly close and have generally hinged on a play or two or three. We're on tv. We're recruiting a team full of excellent division I football players. Our players are tough, and they work hard. I'd say it's been a terrific season so far, even if we haven't won some winnable games.

MarkD83
10-28-2017, 02:14 AM
It'd be nice if all Duke sports could roll through 75% of its opponents, and win most of the other 25%, but that's not the case for most teams that don't play their home games at Cameron or Bryant-Denny Stadium. Having said that, the games have been fairly close and have generally hinged on a play or two or three. We're on tv. We're recruiting a team full of excellent division I football players. Our players are tough, and they work hard. I'd say it's been a terrific season so far, even if we haven't won some winnable games.

I am still hoping for 2 more wins