PDA

View Full Version : ACC announces game times for 10-28

jimsumner
10-16-2017, 12:45 PM
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced the following game times and networks for the football games of October 27-28.

Friday, October 27 (Previously Announced)
Florida State at Boston College, ESPN, 8 p.m.

Saturday, October 28
Miami at North Carolina, ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU*, Noon
Louisville at Wake Forest, ACC Network, 12:20 p.m.
Virginia at Pitt, RSN, 12:30 p.m.
NC State at Notre Dame, NBC, 3:30 p.m. (Previously Announced)
Duke at Virginia Tech, ACC Network, 7:20 p.m.
Georgia Tech at Clemson, ABC or ESPN2*, 8 p.m.

*Network Designations after the games of Oct. 21

devildeac
10-16-2017, 12:52 PM
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced the following game times and networks for the football games of October 27-28.

Saturday, October 28

Outstanding. Finally, a 700/730 start! (Oh, wait, it's away:rolleyes:.)

Go canes. (shower time:o)

arnie
10-16-2017, 06:11 PM

Saturday, October 28

Will many stations that typically carry ACC network day games actually carry this one on a Saturday night? If a station is an ABC affiliate, seems they’d carry the network game.

rasputin
10-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Will many stations that typically carry ACC network day games actually carry this one on a Saturday night? If a station is an ABC affiliate, seems they’d carry the network game.

Our local ACC network affiliate here in St. Louis will televise the weekend daytime games, but not night games, because they have better programming options at night.

awhom111
10-16-2017, 09:33 PM

I suppose we will find out in a few days since we have not had a situation like this. The reason there's an extra ACC Network game is because Raycom is owed one after losing an FSU to a hurricane.

Pghdukie
10-17-2017, 06:08 PM
I suppose we will find out in a few days since we have not had a situation like this. The reason there's an extra ACC Network game is because Raycom is owed one after losing an FSU to a hurricane.

I would think that Michigan at Penn St,white out night, and Game Day would be a pretty attractive national game. Barkley is a beast ! And I hate all the Harbaughs

chrishoke
10-17-2017, 06:24 PM
We are headed to Blacksburg. Anyone have hotel and parking recommendations?

awhom111
10-19-2017, 09:37 PM
I would think that Michigan at Penn St,white out night, and Game Day would be a pretty attractive national game. Barkley is a beast ! And I hate all the Harbaughs

The list is lighter than usual weeks, but I will not total it up until next week:
http://theacc.com/sports/2017/10/16/acc-network-football-duke-vt.aspx

No ABC affiliates listed.

OZZIE4DUKE
10-20-2017, 06:49 AM
Windsor’s daughter manages one of the hotels in Blacksburg.

Highlander
10-20-2017, 09:12 AM

When my brother was at Tech, we'd park at the Engineering school for football games. It's a bit of a hike over to the stadium, but it's not too bad to get out. Plus you get a nice tour of the campus.

I won't be much help on hotels. Nothing particularly close and cheap, from what I recall. We stayed at comfort inn style places closer to the interstate.

awhom111
10-25-2017, 09:50 PM
Since I have already posted the station list/streaming link on this list, I figured I would put the blackout map here:
http://a.espncdn.com/espn3/images/2010/blackout/3205295.jpg

Again, here are the viewing options based on your location:
Black:
-On TV via station on list above
-Online via ACC link provided above

Green:
-On TV via station on list above
-On TV via ESPN College Extra if your provider carries package (channel assignments for national providers available later in week)
-Online via ACC link provided above
-Online via WatchESPN

awhom111
10-26-2017, 09:50 PM
As usual, Spectrum cable customers outside the blackout area who do not have the game on a local channel will need to check their local listings for the correct ESPN College Extra channel.

For subscribers to national providers, it will be on DirecTV 788, AT&T U-Verse 614, and Verizon FIOS 821.

El_Diablo
10-27-2017, 04:34 PM

Yeah, I will not be watching this one, but ABC is always the correct answer!

awhom111
10-27-2017, 09:26 PM

The final tally is that 78 of the 210 TV markets will have an affiliate for the game, covering about 41.5% of the television population. That's down from the last two games, which were in 118 markets each for 78.1% of the television population.