PDA

View Full Version : To whom do I send a note?

Ima Facultiwyfe
09-24-2017, 12:51 PM
Just watched (and compared) the Fedora show and our own Cutcliffe football show. I continue to be astounded by the vast difference in content, creativity, and production. The Carolina show was just a replay of the outstanding plays of the game and of Fedora's news conference. Oh yeah, they did interview a player. But, the in depth explanations of the game and breakdowns of players' responsibilities, etc in the Duke program were just fascinating. So glad I record them because there is always so much to learn that it's like drinking from a fire hose. Gotta go back over what I missed.

Somebody tell me the person or persons I should write and compliment !!!!! "Cause I really do want to bless their hearts!
Love, Ima

dukelifer
09-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Just watched (and compared) the Fedora show and our own Cutcliffe football show. I continue to be astounded by the vast difference in content, creativity, and production. The Carolina show was just a replay of the outstanding plays of the game and of Fedora's news conference. Oh yeah, they did interview a player. But, the in depth explanations of the game and breakdowns of players' responsibilities, etc in the Duke program were just fascinating. So glad I record them because there is always so much to learn that it's like drinking from a fire hose. Gotta go back over what I missed.

Somebody tell me the person or persons I should write and compliment !!!!! "Cause I really do want to bless their hearts!
Love, Ima

My sense is that Fedora sees himself as the CEO of a team and Cutcliffe sees himself as a teacher- to both his players and the audience of the show. Fedora sees his show as an obligation and Cutcliffe sees it as an opportunity.

moonpie23
09-24-2017, 05:22 PM
My sense is that Fedora sees himself HEADING TO ANOTHER TEAM NEXT SEASON......AND DAMNHAPPY TO BE GOING.

FIFY

TKG
09-24-2017, 05:40 PM

Love, Ima

Equally perplexing, who could they find to read it?