PDA

View Full Version : Praise for Kevin White

DangerDevil
08-17-2017, 10:57 PM
https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/08/17/athletic-director-rankings-joe-castiglione-kevin-white

Best ADs according to SI, Kevin White ranked #8 by the media and #3 by his peers.

Comment by a media member:
Kevin White, Duke (6): “Smart and decisive, sincerely cares about amateur athletics and its role in helping young men growing into responsible adults—a far too overlooked factor in the job description. A guy that I truly believe is in it for the right reasons and bases everything he does off it. It’s about the athletes, and giving them everything they need to succeed without making concessions for those who consistently make mistakes.”

Comment by a fellow AD:
Kevin White (7): “He is committed to the core of the student-athlete experience. He doesn’t ever lose sight of that. They think of and share a vision that is broad-based.”

No votes for our old buddy Joe, 😄

OldPhiKap
08-17-2017, 11:07 PM
Kevin has done a great job,

Tom did a great job.

Joe? Not so much,

uh_no
08-17-2017, 11:13 PM
https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/08/17/athletic-director-rankings-joe-castiglione-kevin-white

Best ADs according to SI, Kevin White ranked #8 by the media and #3 by his peers.

Comment by a media member:
Kevin White, Duke (6): “Smart and decisive, sincerely cares about amateur athletics and its role in helping young men growing into responsible adults—a far too overlooked factor in the job description. A guy that I truly believe is in it for the right reasons and bases everything he does off it. It’s about the athletes, and giving them everything they need to succeed without making concessions for those who consistently make mistakes.”

Comment by a fellow AD:
Kevin White (7): “He is committed to the core of the student-athlete experience. He doesn’t ever lose sight of that. They think of and share a vision that is broad-based.”

No votes for our old buddy Joe, 😄

having met him a couple times, nothing but praise.

brevity
08-18-2017, 01:21 AM
I was about to make a "Where's Bubba?" wisecrack, but then I clicked on the article. He was recognized among his fellow ADs. I guess having to put up with Roy outweighs having a deeply corrupted soul.

Dr. Rosenrosen
08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
I was about to make a "Where's Bubba?" wisecrack, but then I clicked on the article. He was recognized among his fellow ADs. I guess having to put up with Roy outweighs having a deeply corrupted soul.
Must have voted for himself. Twice.