PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein wins Feinstein competition

Orange&BlackSheep
10-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Does this mean that Mr. F actually has a sense of humor about himself and is not as arrogant as he comes off?

Nah .....

Orange&BlackSheep

devilirium
10-22-2007, 01:29 AM
After the stunt he pulled in the press box with the Navy game, he should never show at Duke again. The self appointed expert about Duke Athletics really doesn't know very much at all. His idea about what amounts to a Magnolia League for Duke, Wake, Navy, etc has received universal ridicule from a lot of fans from a lot of schools--and quite rightfully so. Frankly, I'm shocked that Coach K hasn't offered somewhat of a rebuttal--sometimes your friends are wrong.

Julio
10-22-2007, 12:16 PM
I've been talking to Feinstein a bit after he wrote us, and though we've disagreed with him, I have to say, he's been a pleasant and interesting correspondent. I've revised my opinion a bit. He's a good guy and he wants good things for Duke too.

devilirium
10-22-2007, 02:08 PM
I've been talking to Feinstein a bit after he wrote us, and though we've disagreed with him, I have to say, he's been a pleasant and interesting correspondent. I've revised my opinion a bit. He's a good guy and he wants good things for Duke too.

I'm sure that he can turn on the charm. He strikes me as one of those bitter, little league parent types. Always complaining. Always has to work in something negative about Duke even when it's not really warranted or on anyone's mind (I reference his column about Duke/Navy. Fantastic game to watch--unless you were John Feinstein). It would be nice if he would actually introduce himself to someone like Coach Roof, who he continually implies is a dumbass. "Junior" ought to turn that high powered microscope on himself and see what he discovers.

He would be hurting after I got through with him...I can tell you that.

killerleft
10-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Feinstein has kicked Duke while it was down. He's probably just going to blast the administration for not expelling the lacrosse players.