PDA

View Full Version : Duke Basketball Posters

JD79
06-16-2017, 06:33 PM
I have 4 posters that I want to sell of the Duke Basketball team (by Jason Robichau). I am wondering if anyone knows of a good way to sell them other than Craigslist or eBay? Is there a way to sell them on this forum or another Duke site?
Here is what I am offering:

4 Duke University Basketball posters in perfect condition. All originally painted by Jason Robichau and numbered.
1). 36" x 48" framed poster of "903 & Kounting" - a print of Coach Mike Krzyzewski and the players who have had their jersey's retired at Duke.
2). 26" x 40" framed poster of "Order Has Been Restored" - a print of the 2010 National Champion Duke Basketball team right after they won the game.
3). 24" x 36" unframed poster of Christian Laettner Taking "The Shot" against Kentucky in 1992 to win the East Regional Final in the last 2.1 seconds of the game. Considered to be the greatest shot in NCAA Tournament history. The poster is signed by Laettner and the artist personally (a verification card comes with the print).
I also have another copy of the Laettner poster without his signature that is unframed.

I Want to sell all 4 as a set if possible. I live in Colorado so I will have to include shipping costs if someone wants them from another state. Thanks for any suggestions.

YmoBeThere
06-17-2017, 06:13 PM
You could just send them to me.

Seriously, I think eBay is your better bet. Sure it costs a little to sell them there but you have much more control of the process.

I have no idea what they are worth, so I'm not sure if a memoribilia auction is worthwhile.

YmoBeThere
06-17-2017, 06:16 PM
FWIW, most of what I buy and sell are car parts for old Buicks and Pontiacs. In those cases, I go to message boards similar to this one and that is where most of my transactions occur. With that said, I did buy a 1970 Skylark off eBay.

accfanfrom1970
06-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Problem here is I'm guessing a large percentage of the
folks already have them. I have them plus the Battier
and others. I too suggest eBay. Check if any are being offered, price accordingly...

JD79
06-18-2017, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'll see about eBay options.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
06-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'll see about eBay options.

Additionally, you could respond to your PMs. :)